The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 10-23-2004, 01:31 PM   #61
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippant
I think all the male attention is your attitude. Do you feel more attractive? When a woman looks like she's feeling hot it doesn't seem to matter what color of hair she has. Like when you get a haircut and no one notices, but they do notice something is different about you.....Are you simply noticing what was there all along? I often don't notice male attention (my friends say so) but if I were to change my appearance and began to look for reactions I might see an increase in attention.(obviously) I'm not going to make a comment about my hair color or the fact that this is in the Philosophy category, but I will say attractive is not a hair color.
(not directed at anyone here i am having conversational flashbacks)
And sorry guys, you all tell me to dye it but I like it how it is so your attraction to me can keep suffering. No big deal! If you are liking the women on the basis of hair color you are not going to be my type anyway........
Posted by the person who gave me a coffee mug which says "I dye my hair so often that my driver's license has a color wheel!" I guess I DO like to experiment!
Old 10-23-2004, 01:58 PM   #62
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Oh come on. Experiment? By your own admission you just can't remember what you asked them to use on you last time ...

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 02:23 PM   #63
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Maybe a stripper but faaaar from washed up.
I think I'll try to avoid the stripper look altogther, but thank you.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:07 PM   #64
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Oh come on. Experiment? By your own admission you just can't remember what you asked them to use on you last time ...
Them, who? Usually, a glance in the mirror will remind me of which one of Ms. Clairol's delightful spectrum of shades I chose this week.! Actually, I do remember that I have been trying for a lighter ash sort of shade. Unfortunately, my hair doesn't want to co-operate, so I've had lots of fun being every hair color except the one I want.

Last edited by marichiko; 10-23-2004 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-23-2004, 07:36 PM   #65
flippant
*shameless....so stop trying so hard....*-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by marichiko
Posted by the person who gave me a coffee mug which says "I dye my hair so often that my driver's license has a color wheel!" I guess I DO like to experiment!

Since you brought it up, I think I did mention once that I liked your hair red the best..........this is not saying that redheads are "better" this just means I like it the best on you........Remember my red hair incident? Someone wrote a song called "pink."
flippant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 07:54 PM   #66
marichiko

Quote:
Since you brought it up, I think I did mention once that I liked your hair red the best..........this is not saying that redheads are "better" this just means I like it the best on you........Remember my red hair incident? Someone wrote a song called "pink."
Oh, my! I had completely forgotten that until just now! Didn't you go out at 2:00 or 3:00am in a desperate attempt to become un-pink? How many times DID you re-do your hair that night?
Old 10-23-2004, 07:59 PM   #67
flippant

You have to admit....I wasn't bad in flamingo pink....slightly suitable in a punk rock teenage riot sort of way.....Hahaha.
4 times.........then I ran out of cash.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:26 PM   #68
marichiko

Quote:
You have to admit....I wasn't bad in flamingo pink....slightly suitable in a punk rock teenage riot sort of way.....Hahaha.
4 times.........then I ran out of cash.
Yeah, you would have been a hit in Florida! I should have set you out as a lawn decoration!
Old 10-24-2004, 10:03 AM   #69
flippant

We would have had better luck with you as a garden gnome. (as comatose as you were) Not only that, I could of convinced you of this great idea.
Now sit, don't move, unless you see the birds............caw<caw<
Old 10-24-2004, 03:24 PM   #70
marichiko

Quote:
We would have had better luck with you as a garden gnome. (as comatose as you were) Not only that, I could of convinced you of this great idea.
Now sit, don't move, unless you see the birds............caw<caw<
Oh my gawd! (*rolls around on floor laughing*). The thing is you're right! I can see myself now, all wrapped up in blankets patiently sitting out amongst the dead plants in the winter looking for little black spots up in the sky. The fresh air probably would have done wonders for me, and I'd have finally caught on to the joke and come back inside to beat you up!
Old 10-27-2004, 04:36 PM   #71
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

*ahem*--as of last night--Redheads are better.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 08:13 PM   #72
Cyber Wolf
As stable as a ring of PU-239

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
Are you....sure??

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 05:39 PM   #73
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

not anymore.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 10-28-2004, 06:52 PM   #74
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
not anymore.

Gee, brief fling or what? A man who can't appreciate a redhead isn't worth appreciating in my book! This whole thread has got me to thinking of going back to red myself. It was a blast being AUBURN!
Old 10-29-2004, 09:33 AM   #75
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Well, I meant "not anymore" after seeing ol' Carrot-top up there. He's such a weird guy. He looks like the corporate icon for Wendy's restaurants.

Go auburn. It'll do ya good.

—James Barrie