The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 AM   #46
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Of course it's possible for her to upgrade. There are any number of wealthier men. Better looking men. Smarter men. More creative men. Younger men. etc...

If these are what she is interested in, she can easily find someone with more than me in each category.

Women get the best man their looks can get them. Some women try to upgrade their looks to upgrade their man. If she wants new tits, I'm certainly not going to pay for them, and I'm not stupid enough to stay with her and while she looks for another guy to sink her claws into.

I love my wife just the way she is and if she's not crazy, so does she. If she gets new tits, she's not getting them for me. If she's not getting them for me, she's getting them for someone else. I'm sickened by breast implants. I don't even like them in strippers. I'd take a natural A cup over a plastic D cup any day, so if my wife gets plastic tits, she's doing so in an effort to repulse me, and attract someone else. End of story.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:08 AM   #47
wolf
lobber of scimitars

What does all of that mean with respect to your daughter, though, radar? Even if you consider your wife disposable, what about your child?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:01 AM   #48
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

While I accept that you are sickened by implants and therefore feel you have a say in your wife getting them, I don't think it follows that if she is not getting them for you, she is getting them for someone else. Unless that someone else is herself.

Two happily married women on this board have had implants - they are still married, just happier about themselves.

Okay - their husbands did not have the same aversion to surgery that you do - and I agree it is a big difference - but they did not get them as a pulling tool either.

If a person in a relationship deliberately does something that they know will disgust their partner, then the relationship is already on its last legs. But if a partner is unbending about something that might make the other person feel better about themself, then you have to question where the give and take is.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:24 AM   #49
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzmatazz13 View Post
No she just weebles...and bounces right back up
Twin front airbags, a great safety innovation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus View Post
If she went camping, she wouldn't need to bring a mattress.
Neither would her boyfriend.

On the serious side she must have some major emotional and mental issues. I consider the surgeon guilty of malpractice. This is also a stupid and selfish waste of medical resources.

Oh and it isn't attractive.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #50
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Klan boobs?

Huh.

I thought that term only applied to men....

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #51
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
What does all of that mean with respect to your daughter, though, radar? Even if you consider your wife disposable, what about your child?

The laws of nature don't change for my daughter. When she grows up, she will get the best man that her looks can get her, unless she is gay and prefers women. The rules are different in this case.

I don't consider my wife to be "disposable". I love her just the way she is. That is the person I married. That is the deal I signed up for. If she gets plastic tits, she is saying she doesn't want to be with me anymore because I've been clear about how I feel in this matter.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #52
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Women get the best man their looks can get them. Some women try to upgrade their looks to upgrade their man. If she wants new tits, I'm certainly not going to pay for them, and I'm not stupid enough to stay with her and while she looks for another guy to sink her claws into.
emphasis mine

Radar...that's bullcrap.

Hey, guess what, women are as varied and diverse as the fish in the ocean. I'm a bit offended that you have rolled us all into your neat little category of vanity and selfishness.

The last freaking thing I care about in a man is looks, or even money, or a hawt car. Sure a cute guy is nice, but not everyone is so shallow, as you seem to think. Many of us graduated from high school a long time ago.

The first thing I would look for is a man who doesn't demean all women by treating us like vapid, gold-digging opportunists.

Sheesh, I thought you were an educated human being.

Last edited by Shawnee123; 02-06-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #53
Pie
Gone and done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
she will get the best man that her looks can get her
My only asset is my looks, apparently.
Huh, I'm screwed.

(Why did I got to college, again? All those years trying so hard to be a good person? Wasted, all of 'em!)
Old 02-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #54
glatt

It depends on what the definition of "best" is.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #55
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
The laws of nature don't change for my daughter. When she grows up, she will get the best man that her looks can get her, unless she is gay and prefers women. The rules are different in this case.

I don't consider my wife to be "disposable". I love her just the way she is. That is the person I married. That is the deal I signed up for. If she gets plastic tits, she is saying she doesn't want to be with me anymore because I've been clear about how I feel in this matter.
I'm not asking what happens if your daughter gets implants, I was asking a deeper question ...

I mean what happens if your wife gets tired of your crap, and decides that the guy that will give her the plastic hooters is a much better catch, and off she goes along with your daughter and your daughter is no longer a part of your life.

The last time you divorced there wasn't a child involved.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #56
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
My only asset is my looks, apparently.
Huh, I'm screwed.

(Why did I got to college, again? All those years trying so hard to be a good person? Wasted, all of 'em!)

I didn't say looks are your only asset. I said that when women get men, they get the best man their looks can get them. It's great that you went to college. Great looking women don't have to go to college. They can get wealthy men to buy everything for them.

Your college education means nothing when it comes to getting a man. Most men could care less whether you've got a PhD or you work in McDonalds. If you look great and aren't a total bitch, they'll want to be with you. And the bitch thing is negotiable if you are hot enough.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #57
Shawnee123

Quote:
I didn't say looks are your only asset. I said that when women get men, they get the best man their looks can get them. It's great that you went to college. Great looking women don't have to go to college. They can get wealthy men to buy everything for them.

Your college education means nothing when it comes to getting a man. Most men could care less whether you've got a PhD or you work in McDonalds. If you look great and aren't a total bitch, they'll want to be with you. And the bitch thing is negotiable if you are hot enough.
Oh. My. God.

And just an aside: the phrase is "couldn't care less." If you "could care less" you care at least a little and you can go down from there.

Last edited by Shawnee123; 02-06-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #58
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
I'm not asking what happens if your daughter gets implants, I was asking a deeper question ...

I mean what happens if your wife gets tired of your crap, and decides that the guy that will give her the plastic hooters is a much better catch, and off she goes along with your daughter and your daughter is no longer a part of your life.

The last time you divorced there wasn't a child involved.

I'll kill my wife before I let her take my daughter from me. If she wants to leave, she leaves her daughter and me.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #59
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Oh. My. God.
I realize this is a tough pill for women to swallow. It's just the truth.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #60
Shawnee123

Quote:
I'll kill my wife before I let her take my daughter from me. If she wants to leave, she leaves her daughter and me.
And you can cut out her breast implants a la OJ Simpson.

Quote:
I realize this is a tough pill for women to swallow. It's just the truth.
That's YOUR (sick twisted and sexist) truth.