The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I know what I want from the cellar, ya cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce almighty
What do you want, Jim? I'm not being a smartass, I'd like to know what you want? If you're not happy with the type of threads being put up can you tell me what you'd rather see?
I'm under the impression you don't cotton to the political/serious shit, because you usually don't participate in them. You don't like chit chatty, so what would you like to see discussed? Seriously.

Or is it attitude? You've accused me of being shitty to everyone, but that's not true. I've come down harder on the people that piss me off, especially by making false accusations. But that's far from everyone.
Yeah, ok. Bruce...you prick......this has been bothering me for like... a week.

My subconscious has been working on this, and I've decided what I want. It's pretty simple really. you ready?

I want more participation from the people I like. dammit.

It's the people. the topics are irrelevant. I used to read this and be able to get a sense of real people on the other end....now my fucking eyes glaze over every time i try to read it. fake ass opinions espoused by fabricated personalities, purely for dramatic affect.

i call upon Pie, stevedallas and Griff, sundae girl and wolf, foot3 and Elspode, Flint and Happy Monkey, case and Beestie. I summon hot_pastrami! Where is Dar512?! What ever happened to fucking Perth?! Sycamore, what the fuck was that a three week teaser?! get back here! Go find filenotfound. blue58?!

so...to answer the question.......I'm not digging the most active posters right now. sigh. what can i do, but rail against it?

cock.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote