The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 08-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #46
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

i just about spit coffee on that one!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:08 AM   #47
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
so...while i'm holding your purse and looking like a total dick in that faggy store that doesn't even MAKE clothes that fit real man sized men......
The only embarrassing thing, was the sleazy thoughts in your head. You know, all those women knew, you were stripping them naked with your eyes. Well maybe not the sagging grandmother, but the rest.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:11 AM   #48
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus View Post
LR, at what age does this begin to be an issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Winkle View Post
My cousin (mother of 3) says late 30s.
Yes, late 30's. Nice website about Down Syndrome, if you'd like more info.

Lots of things can affect the health of your eggs...they are exposed to all the chemicals etc. that you expose yourself to. Lots of females don't think about this in their teens and 20's. Basically, they have an expiration date, just like the ones in your fridge. MMMmmmm.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #49
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamore View Post
That almost sounds pedophilic, man!
Almost? I can just hear Chris Hanson now.... "
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:06 AM   #50
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Heh...Dateline will move from their houses to the children's section of stores and near schools.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #51
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamore View Post
That almost sounds pedophilic, man!
Apparently the size bra my girlfriend wears are cheaper in that section of the store... It was the weirdest feeling ever. Nobody gave me a second look, but I felt like they should have. I don't know why I didn't just go wander elsewhere other than the fact that I was getting to pick the colors and patterns on things I have a great time removing.
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 12:21 AM   #52
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I heard a statistic at one stage which said that every for every year over 30 you are at the time of conception your risk of developemental problems in your child doubles.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:22 AM   #53
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Winkle View Post
It was the weirdest feeling ever. Nobody gave me a second look, but I felt like they should have.
BINGO!
Old 08-29-2007, 11:06 AM   #54
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I heard a statistic at one stage which said that every for every year over 30 you are at the time of conception your risk of developemental problems in your child doubles.
So that means that a woman of 40 (I believe the age of the man is less important) has an increased risk of problems 2^10 = 1024 times that of a woman of 30. This sounds like an area ripe for government interference. I wonder how that compares to drinking or smoking while pregnant?

Mating between close relatives only increases the risk of problems by about 15% (no source cited).

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:22 AM   #55
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
did you just out yourself?
Looks like it-according to that- I have a pair of lesbian hands?

Not that I wouldn't ponder having sex with a woman (I think women are hot) It doesn't gross me out at all...I'm just entirely sexually devoted to my husband. And that's forever. If I could be a lesbian and a dedicated wife in love with my husband, and only have real sexual inclinations towards my husband. Then I would be a lesbian. But I don't think thinking that women are hot qualifies. Yes, very aesthetically pleasing. But I am only in love with my cutie pie at home.
Someone told me once that your sexuality is really based on which sex you are emotionally attracted to the most. Which sex strikes an emotional chord the most? Well men really seem to get me going emotionally, and physically. So do women, but in very minute degrees sexually and emotionally.

Except for my mom....she pisses me off sometimes in a way that isn't even human.

Oh and there's only a problem with Jinx doing that LJ if she's in a Goodwill. Uuuugh.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:23 AM   #56
smurfalicious
Tool. Not the band - you are one.

Not to diverge from serial killers, hot models, Down's Syndrome, and incest, but...

I was cruising abcnews this morning through a fark link, when something caught my eye: "Secret Signals: How Men Cruise for Sex"

I thought I'd check it out, not that I'm on the market for men cruising for sex, but I thought maybe I could pick up a thing or two. Not that The Man humping my leg in the shower isn't signal enough...

Funny enough, when I clicked the link I got an article entitled "Secret Signals: How Gay Men Cruise for Sex"

Anyway, given my deviant desire to watch gay men going at it, I decided to read on anyway. Apparently, one good way to determine whether or not a man is not only gay, but also hot to trot, is to look for the telltale "tapping one's foot up and down and swiping one's hand underneath the bathroom stall" which is a recognized signal used by persons wishing to engage in "lewd conduct" a/k/a "gay sex".

smurfalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:29 AM   #57
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfalicious View Post
I was cruising abcnews this morning through a fark link, when something caught my eye: "Secret Signals: How Men Cruise for Sex"

I thought I'd check it out, not that I'm on the market for men cruising for sex, but I thought maybe I could pick up a thing or two. Not that The Man humping my leg in the shower isn't signal enough...

Funny enough, when I clicked the link I got an article entitled "Secret Signals: How Gay Men Cruise for Sex"

Anyway, given my deviant desire to watch gay men going at it, I decided to read on anyway. Apparently, one good way to determine whether or not a man is not only gay, but also hot to trot, is to look for the telltale "tapping one's foot up and down and swiping one's hand underneath the bathroom stall" which is a recognized signal used by persons wishing to engage in "lewd conduct" a/k/a "gay sex".
A more interesting article would be- how gay men don't cruise for sex. I spent my 20's hanging out with flamers- I love 'em but....

Sorry for the thread hijack but she wrote hers at the same time I wrote mine.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:26 AM   #58
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Looks like it-according to that- I have a pair of lesbian hands?

Not that I wouldn't ponder having sex with a woman (I think women are hot) It doesn't gross me out at all...I'm just entirely sexually devoted to my husband. And that's forever. If I could be a lesbian and a dedicated wife in love with my husband, and only have real sexual inclinations towards my husband. Then I would be a lesbian. But I don't think thinking that women are hot qualifies. Yes, very aesthetically pleasing. But I am only in love with my cutie pie at home.
If you ask your husband and he agrees, it isn't infidelity. Especially if you let him watch.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:20 AM   #59
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianR View Post
If you ask your husband and he agrees, it isn't infidelity. Especially if you let him watch.
I don't wanna.....In our relationship (we have discussed these things) that is cheating no matter what. He knows that if I start screwing someone else I don't need him around.(woman or not) And vice-versa.
All relationships are different cans of worms. That would only piss him off. For good reason. And again....I don't want to. Thanks for trying to help me and especially my husband out there Brian......but he really doesn't think that's hot. He would be right in thinking that that is his heart getting completely ripped out of his chest and pounded on with a tiny but effective hammer.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:27 PM   #60
Hime
Extraordinary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianR View Post
Yeah, that describes us, except for the watching part. I was wondering why the article in the OP doesn't mention us bisexuals. No love.
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote