Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 07-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #46
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic View Post
Bullitt yes I'm Asian....and? Your point? I'm gettin' hated on, and I embrace it. So that clip only applies to black people? No, it applies to everyone. And hating is what keeps me in my place. Katt Williams tells it how it is. yesman especially is a new hater of me and I've never said a word of slander back to him. Keep on puttin' me down and I keep on getting back up.

Bullitt you have no haters? I'm sure you do (no offense) but they are good for you.
My joking sarcasm doesn't come through well on message boards it seems..
Old 07-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #47
freshnesschronic
Professor

The weird thing is I still like Shawnee. Sure she called me a fucking moron and said I say the stupidest shit ever but I don't hold her against it. I get the feeling she can become very emotional, I was here for her brawl with zippy and wolf. It's all whatever to me, honestly.
So we differ on opinions on animals--so what.
yesman, his out of nowhere attacks on someone who has never read one of his posts until today---that is a different thing. But still, it's all whatever. This is an internet forum. Discuss the things you want to discuss, that's all.
freshnesschronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:06 PM   #48
Flint
Snowflake

Is your idea of "cultural differences" that we should always, automatically define people by the differences between them? Fuck that. We're all human. Do you think people should be excused from things that aren't acceptable in society because of their skin color? Fuck that. Fuck that, and fuck you if you feel that way. You deserve to be cussed out if you feel that way. Not because anyone "hates" you, but because you're wildly wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic
You don't watch sportscenter do you, where they frequently praise him as the best athlete in the NFL.
It's true, I don't. But more to the point: I don't care. Even though you just told me about it, I still don't care. I've never heard of him before today.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:16 PM   #49
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Quote:
yesman especially is a new hater of me and I've never said a word of slander back to him.
Quote:
yesman, his out of nowhere attacks on someone who has never read one of his posts until today---that is a different thing. But still, it's all whatever. This is an internet forum. Discuss the things you want to discuss, that's all.
1) How would I know whether you read any of my posts?
2) Who cares and why is that pertinent in ANY way?
3) I NEVER said I hated you - I actually know what that word means. Furthermore, I have very little hate in me. Hate has very little value in my life and is a negative soul destructing force reserved only for a very select few. I don't value you enough to hate you. Remember its just "an internet forum full of people you will never nor plan to meet." as you so aptly put it.

As far as attacking you - I attacked your position very strongly, yes, and I defended and supported my perspective and someone whose point of view I have learned to value & respect. Besides that, I agree with Shawnee. Many people gave their opinions as did you, yet you chose to attack her and ignore the rest of us. That just shows your cowardice and lack of respect.

You tried to turn the issue into a racial one where it did not apply at all. If it was my lifelong hero who had done it, I would still feel the same way, in fact probably worse. The fact that it was another spoiled rich athelete had NO bearing on the issue. This is about a human allegedly committing heinous acts of cruelty upon animals - PERIOD.

For you, you 19 yr old twisted little fuck, I have NO RESPECT, nor do you deserve any. Thats MY OPINION nothing more nothing less.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:12 AM   #50
freshnesschronic
Professor

Yesman you didn't read the thread correctly. Shawnee attacked me first. And if you read the posts that til the very end of the exchange did I say anything directly to her, it was all about the content of the idea. You need to be more observant. Do I need to quote it?

Jesus Christ. Ignore me please, if you have no respect for me ignore me. Do it, you cunt. Ignore me, I beg you. Ignore me. I'm not even a human to you, so why are you wasting your time jabbering. Fucking ignore me you cunt. That's why it's the option is here. Your life will be better. Mine will be tons.

I bet you didn't even watch the video I posted about haters. Whatever, just don't even respond ok, please. I'm a freaking island monkey who doesn't deserve respect blah blah blah block me please. I don't know why people get so freaking riled up over other people's opinions. It's an internet forum, people will think differently from you, it doesn't revolve around your own personal values about everything. I don't go out of my way telling people my values are right and everyone elses' is wrong but apparently you cannot live with the fact that I have an opinion different from you. So please, block me. Oh yeah, and go get a life. It's pretty sad when my one opinion can cause you to automatically disapprove of everything about me, shows how shallow of a person you really are. I don't give a shit about you, you're life, how you feel about me, what happens to anyone associated with you, how you feel about animals, your affection for Shawnee I don't give a shit about any of it. So stop trying to make me feel so hated because I know I am but that doesn't affect me. I actually don't give a shit. You haven't watched the video at all. Whatever yesman, you should change your name to whateverman cause that's how I feel about you. Fucking cunt. No load of insults thrown at me or telling me how I'm the scum of the earth is going to change my opinion on this. So go gang up on someone else you insult whore. It takes a lot to make me actually call people names recently but you have done it.

I don't give a shit about you or anything that has to do with you. So block me please so you won't have to care.

Last edited by freshnesschronic; 07-21-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:14 AM   #51
freshnesschronic
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
It's true, I don't. But more to the point: I don't care. Even though you just told me about it, I still don't care. I've never heard of him before today.
I was responding to Rexmons saying he was a mediocre quarterback. And people say I don't listen....
Old 07-21-2007, 12:40 AM   #52
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Just some fucking dogs?

Well...I'm now officially speechless. Wait. No I'm not.

Fuckers beat otherwise healthy animals to death because they weren't good enough fighters. Those dudes *are* the animals.

If animal abuse is an acceptable cultural expression, then I guess we probably not be upset the next time some gang of suicidal psychopaths fly a plane into a building. After all, it is a valid cultural expression, and who are we to take umbrage?

Hey, what the fuck? Why have rules at all?

Anarchy, anyone?
Old 07-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #53
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Quote:
I don't know why people get so freaking riled up over other people's opinions. It's an internet forum, people will think differently from you
Fresh, you answered your question.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:19 AM   #54
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Guess what... professional sports players are not heroes, and it's about time people woke up to that fact. They play games for money to entertain people... they are entertainers, that's all. Entertainers, not heroes.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:57 AM   #55
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

If these people are truly doing this because of culture you can’t say they are animals because, even though I highly doubt it, they could be saints in all other aspects of life but just think this practice is OK like Fresh does. Culture is just perspective. If they are violent in other aspects of life and use culture as an excuse, then animal is a very good term.

For the record, I think dog fighting should be and remain illegalized because even though their culture allows it, it shouldn’t make it “fine” in our eyes. They are deliberately hurting animals and I personally think that it should be outlawed since I believe, as hypocritical as I am right now, animals that are closely related to use should be treated well and not tortured.

Fresh, just to help you out in the future, calling someone out for racism then later use a highly sexist word (cunt) doesn’t help you out at all.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:28 AM   #56
freshnesschronic
Professor

Just a word I've been learning from my fellow dwellars.

And I never called anyone out on racism, I said race was a definite factor in the issue. Read between the lines.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #57
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Race is a big thing in this, have you been watching the issue on TV?
Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt
Why should anyone have to research what others think about an issue before they chime in with their own opinion?
As appaling as your callous attitude towards animal cruelty is, it is perhaps even worse that your TV told you what to think about this issue, and you believed it. Apparently, you got worked up about race because of flashy, sensationalistic journalism. You've been "played" by the media.

Quote:
I bet you didn't even watch the video I posted about haters.
That video doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's fucking stupid. If you think that video "says something" then you must be fucking stupid.

So far, you've regurgitated an opinion you heard on TV, and you've rebutted with a video of a comedian. Don't you have any opinions of your own?

Old 07-21-2007, 10:38 AM   #58
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
...but it's not like you...don't...steal bras from Wal Mart...
I don't steal bras from Wal Mart. Show of hands: does anybody here steal bras from Wal Mart?

Old 07-21-2007, 02:19 PM   #59
freshnesschronic
Professor

Quote:

Go ahead argue the legal stuff, but it's not like you (huge generality don't get so damn specific little bitches) don't speed on the road everyday, steal bras from Wal Mart, smoke weed, steal cable, drink and drive or jaywalk occasionally. Michael Vick has a clean record and what I intially said was he should not be banned for what he allegedly did.
Ok Flint? They were examples you dolt. And I already told you my opinions. But you all just didn't like them.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:51 PM   #60
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Quote:
Well duh, so do I. But many African Americans don't feel the same way about animals.
Quote:
I'm Asian and I say yeah, they are just some dogs (cock fighting is the national sport in my country!). Michael Vick is not a bad person, a piece of shit, and he is fit for society.
Ok, I'm speechless.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote