The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-26-2007, 05:50 PM   #46
rkzenrage

Really Ali? I guess you don't read the news threads I post or the thread I posed about an artist's death today.
I blame you for not being able to stay on-topic because you are the one who is unable to stay on-topic or just not post in the thread... which is the plain fact.
Don't like the thread, don't post in it.
How would you like it if I just went from one of your threads to the next just griping about them and insulting you without discussing the topic?
You would not know, because it is beneath me and I would not do that, so you never considered it... you just do it withouth thinking about how you would respond.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #47
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123 View Post
ok, that's fair. could you point me in the direction of another dwellar who starts dozens of threads revolving around the same central premise. "religion is bad and sheep who believe are stoopid, mmmkay?" we understand your view. did you have another point?

look back at your threads. a very high percentage of them are about the same damn thing. even the ones that aren't about religion are bitching and moaning about something. it would seem that there is absolutely nothing in the known universe that doesn't get your panties in a wad.
And you give a shit because?
You crack me up so much!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:54 PM   #48
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I do not insult you rkz. nor do I hop from one thread to the next. I don't participate in many of your threads because many of them revolve around the same central theme. It's probably because of this that I don't always read your threads.

I guess it goes both ways.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:00 PM   #49
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I do not insult you rkz. nor do I hop from one thread to the next. I don't participate in many of your threads because many of them revolve around the same central theme. It's probably because of this that I don't always read your threads.

I guess it goes both ways.
I did not only state insulting. I also mentioned derailing the threads to whine about the threads I post, my verbiage and anything else you can think of, and if you don't think much of what you said in LJ's thread was not insulting... ok.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:05 PM   #50
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123 View Post
ok, that's fair. could you point me in the direction of another dwellar who starts dozens of threads revolving around the same central premise. "religion is bad and sheep who believe are stoopid, mmmkay?" we understand your view. did you have another point?

look back at your threads. a very high percentage of them are about the same damn thing. even the ones that aren't about religion are bitching and moaning about something. it would seem that there is absolutely nothing in the known universe that doesn't get your panties in a wad.
Many dwellers stay on topics about music, political ideologies, and other issues.
If you dislike me so much and my threads are so bad why do you stalk me from thread to thread doing nothing but insulting me like a pathetic stuck puppet?
Why do you give a shit?
It is not going to change my behavior in the least, other than to mock you and give me some mirth in my day. Truly, it will never have another effect.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:05 PM   #51
Aliantha

ok, have it your way then. If that's what you think then why am I even bothering to discuss anything with you? I don't remember what I posted in Jimbo's thread, and quite frankly, I think you're forgetting all the times I'm sided with you against people who attack you because of the subjects you choose to post on continuously.

You're on your own now though. Enjoy!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #52
LJ
i am myself

here it is!
LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:14 PM   #53
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
ok, have it your way then. If that's what you think then why am I even bothering to discuss anything with you? I don't remember what I posted in Jimbo's thread, and quite frankly, I think you're forgetting all the times I'm sided with you against people who attack you because of the subjects you choose to post on continuously.

You're on your own now though. Enjoy!
I have forgotten nothing, nor should one make me forget another.
What makes you think I have forgotten anything? I have indicated nothing of the kind.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:15 PM   #54
Cloud

do the words "preaching to the choir" mean anything to you? Most of us agree with your premise, I think, so I don't understand why you persist in being so confrontational . . . over a subject with little controversy here.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:15 PM   #55
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
Too funny, thanks man.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:15 PM   #56
Aliantha

yeah I just re-read the whole thing. There's nothing i said in that thread that I would think anyone could consider to be insulting to rkz at all. Quite the contrary. I suppose maybe it must have been insulting to rkz in some way though. How that could be I simply can not fathom.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #57
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
do the words "preaching to the choir" mean anything to you? Most of us agree with your premise, I think, so I don't understand why you persist in being so confrontational . . . over a subject with little controversy here.
I don't think I am.
I don't say religious people are stupid, people should not be religious on their own time or anything of that kind at all.
I post different stories about different aspects, not only separation of church and state, but abuse of religious authority and other types of stories... not one at all and not one aspect of each.
Again, if that is what one sees it is not my fault and I will not pander to an inability to take each thread for what it is.
No one bitches about the news stories, "all you do is post news"!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #58
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
Too funny, thanks man.
Ali was defending you and your behavior in that thread. Is that what you think is funny?
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #59
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
No one bitches about the news stories, "all you do is post news"!
Yes they do. We all know how to get news if we want it - so people do bitch when someone posts a news story and doesn't at least hint at the discussion they're trying to start.
But most people here have learned to not bother trying to discuss anything with you as you're not capable in that regard.

Every time you post a new article you might just as well be bumping one you've posted before. The "discussions" all go the same way.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:44 PM   #60
rkzenrage

I posted two different opinions that I have on this subject in the title post jinx, you are completely incorrect.