The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 06:07 PM   #526
W.HI.P
Free

A lost base on Thursday without other picks.
When you lose it, you re-evaluate and start fresh.
So 5/8 on the weekend.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:09 PM   #527
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Yes, lol.

Hey, W.H.I.P...I'm proclaiming my own ignorance...do you predict college games, and if you do, and haven't already, who do you think for LSU and OSU in BCS?
I've already called that one.
LSU of course.
Gotta wait for the official spread that comes out in less than 5 hours.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:10 PM   #528
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
Isn't there like an ignore feature?
IF THERE WAS AN IGNORE BUTTON WE WOULDNT BE READING YOUR POSTS LOSER......... WHY DO YOUE EVEN WAIST YOUR TIME YOU CANT PICK WINNERS

LISTEN LJ IF I GET BANNED THEN YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE MONEY N E MORE.... BESIDES 12 INCH RED LETTERS GETS MY POINT ACROSS AND YOUR RIGHT IT IS 5/9 AND MAC THE HANDICAPPER DID 2/10 BRINGING THEM DOWN TO 56% AND 20% LOSERS
Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #529
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Yes, lol.

Hey, W.H.I.P...I'm proclaiming my own ignorance...do you predict college games, and if you do, and haven't already, who do you think for LSU and OSU in BCS?
YOUR BETTER OFF ASKING SOMEBODY WITH REAL CREDIBILITY
Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #530
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I know LSU is favored. We got there by fluke. But wouldn't it be fun if the bucks won? For me anyway!

Thanks.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #531
Shawnee123

I go by spelling skills, sorry, master.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:14 PM   #532
W.HI.P
Free

I'll be posting both college picks and NFL picks tommorow morning.
I gotta go to work 1 hour before all the spreads come out, but I can give some early hints.
Georgia...LSU...Penn State...Tennessee....and Oklahoma of course.
All pending the spreads for the NCAAF.
In the NFL, looks like the best bet of the week is Arizona over Seattle with a 6.5 - 7 point spread. Next best bet looks like the Chargers over poor Tennessee.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:15 PM   #533
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
I go by spelling skills, sorry, master.
I DIDN'T MEAN ME I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU ADVICE ANYWAYS YOUR NOBODY OF IMPORTANCE..........AND CONGRATULATIONS YOU COMPUTER GEEKS TAKE A LITTLE MORE TIME TYPING THEN I DO
JUST KEEP BETTING WITH WITCH BOY AND YOUR BANKROLL WILL BE IN THE MINUS REAL SOON

JIMMARA WATCH YOUR MOUTH WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY
Old 12-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #534
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
Listen you litle fucker.
I don't know who you are.
You say, you know who I am.
You said, people shouldn't act tough behind their computers.
I've said things about that whore mother of yours that would cause ANY man to react.
Now, you still haven't met me man to man.
I'll be leaving my house in 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Come, stand up for that bitch mother of yours, and stop hiding behind your computer. :p
Old 12-04-2007, 06:22 PM   #535
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
Listen you litle fucker.
I don't know who you are.
You say, you know who I am.
You said, people shouldn't act tough behind their computers.
I've said things about that whore mother of yours that would cause ANY man to react.
Now, you still haven't met me man to man.
I'll be leaving my house in 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Come, stand up for that bitch mother of yours, and stop hiding behind your computer. :p
YOUR A TOUGH GUY I PRESUME HUH NAME THE TIME AND THE PLACE GIVE ME AN ADSRESSS IF YOUR SO CONFIDENT AND IF I DON'T FUCK YOU UP THEN ILL CHANGE MY NAME YOU FUCKING PUSSY LEAVE MY MOTHER OUT OF THIS AND ILL LEAVE MY DICK OUT OF YOUR MOTHER FUCKING PUSSY
NAME THE ADRESS TIME AND DAY
Old 12-04-2007, 06:22 PM   #536
LJ
i am myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
IF THERE WAS AN IGNORE BUTTON WE WOULDNT BE READING YOUR POSTS LOSER......... WHY DO YOUE EVEN WAIST YOUR TIME YOU CANT PICK WINNERS

LISTEN LJ IF I GET BANNED THEN YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE MONEY N E MORE.... BESIDES 12 INCH RED LETTERS GETS MY POINT ACROSS AND YOUR RIGHT IT IS 5/9 AND MAC THE HANDICAPPER DID 2/10 BRINGING THEM DOWN TO 56% AND 20% LOSERS

Do you really think I'd wager my hard earned money based on the recommendation of a Canadian retard that can't even punctuate a sentence? Do you speak in a long stream of words with no inflection(that means raising and lowering of your voice) at all? I picked better than you did over two weeks, and I was just winging it.

perhaps I'd better put that in drunken canadian father raper format for you....here:

YOU TOOL YOU COULDNT PICK YOU NOSE IF YOU HAD A TIP FROM THE UPPER LIP WHY DONT YOU STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE WHIP AND GO SLAM YOUR DICK IN A DOOR YOU ARE NOT A HANDICAPPER YOUR A CHILD WHOS LOST HIS WAY IN THE WOODS WHERE THE REAL MEN SHOULD ONLY BE BUTTSNIFFING ASSCLOWN YOUR GONNA WIND UP GETTING TOSSED OUT OF HERE WHEN THE LOVELY AND TALENTED UNDERTOAD SEES YOUR BIG RED POST MORON FACE.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:24 PM   #537
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
I know LSU is favored. We got there by fluke. But wouldn't it be fun if the bucks won? For me anyway!

Thanks.
I think it is unfair that Ohio state is there.
The game? You can still win it, I mean it is a very highly wagered event.
I mean, look at last year.
Straight up? There are huge differences between the two teams.
LSU in this case are actual favorites as they should win it quite easily.
I do wish you the best.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:24 PM   #538
Shawnee123

@lj

@ W.H.I.P I know it has been controversial, in the way it is decided and all. We'll see what happens, but you can imagine, in Ohio, how thrilled we are. I'm a bit ignorant on the logistics, but it will be fun to watch, if it's not a slaughter.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:25 PM   #539
W.HI.P
Free

23:15, Pape station.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:28 PM   #540
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
Do you really think I'd wager my hard earned money based on the recommendation of a Canadian retard that can't even punctuate a sentence? Do you speak in a long stream of words with no inflection(that means raising and lowering of your voice) at all? I picked better than you did over two weeks, and I was just winging it.

perhaps I'd better put that in drunken canadian father raper format for you....here:

YOU TOOL YOU COULDNT PICK YOU NOSE IF YOU HAD A TIP FROM THE UPPER LIP WHY DONT YOU STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE WHIP AND GO SLAM YOUR DICK IN A DOOR YOU ARE NOT A HANDICAPPER YOUR A CHILD WHOS LOST HIS WAY IN THE WOODS WHERE THE REAL MEN SHOULD ONLY BE BUTTSNIFFING ASSCLOWN YOUR GONNA WIND UP GETTING TOSSED OUT OF HERE WHEN THE LOVELY AND TALENTED UNDERTOAD SEES YOUR BIG RED POST MORON FACE.
UNDERTOAD DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT I DO HERE; CONGRATULATIONS YOU CAN TYPE BETTER THEN I CAN BUT MY PICKS STAND FOR THEMSELVES WHY HASN'T ANY ONE BASHED MY PICKS? BECAUSE NO BODY CAN I PICK THE BEST AND MY PICKS STAND FOR THEMSELVES LJ YOU FUCKING LOSER DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF CONTRADICTION WHIP LIVES IN THE SAME COUNTRY,PROVINCE AND CITY AS ME AND YOU FOLLOW HIM WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU DUMB REDNECK AMERICANS HUH? YOU COME TO US FOR ADVICE ON GAMES IN YOUR COUNTRY
PS: IF YOU DO BETTER THEN ME JUST WINGING IT THEN POST YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK YOU FUCKING LOSER
Closed Thread