The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #451
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett's Honey
hope everything's going well for you......
Did you just tune into this thread? :p
Old 10-08-2006, 10:20 AM   #452
bmwmcaw

I'm late in but from what I've been reading your "ex" seems to have had an affair or more to the point many affairs. It’s no slight on you but my guess is it was her guilt that brought about the divorce.

One thing regarding your divorce papers; if it’s still possible put in writing that she can't move more than 50 miles from you. This will keep here from moving across country with your boy.

Part-time fathering sucks period. Quality time isn't planed it just happens, but you'll make the best of the situation, I'm sure.

It’s always the way when one person starts to break away the other tries to hold on tighter and the conflict only intensifies. Once you "turn" and accept it and moved on she will come a knocking. They always come back, but your can never change the stripes on a Zebra. Never take her back.

Look at yourself and learn from your choices in women. I know from experience that some of what broke your marriage up existed before you where married and you saw it. But, like most people in love you become blinded.

Read up on being a divorced dad. There are lots of recourses. Try and get that 50 mile limitation.

To be totally honest, I would look outside the USA for any future bride. American women are a totally different breed of female. I think your be pleasantly surprised by some of the women you can meet in Brazil, Russia, or Asia. They tend to hold more traditional qualities and are educated and independent.

Last edited by bmwmcaw; 10-08-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #453
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

aha. it's all suddenly very clear to me
Old 10-08-2006, 11:27 AM   #454
Brett's Honey
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot
Did you just tune into this thread? :p
Yeah....that was stupid! But I do hope things are going "as well as possible" under the circumstances...ok I'll shut up now....just check in with us Lookout....we do wonder about ya!
Old 10-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #455
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmcaw
To be totally honest, I would look outside the USA for any future bride. American women are a totally different breed of female. I think your be pleasantly surprised by some of the women you can meet in Brazil, Russia, or Asia. They tend to hold more traditional qualities and yet educated and independent.
Why does no one listen to me? I KNOW from people. I knew loverboy here was a creep from post one. Creep, creep, creepy creep-creep.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:36 PM   #456
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

If you need to hear this for the sake of fairness Bri, I completely agree with you here.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:41 PM   #457
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Engineer
If you need to hear this for the sake of fairness Bri, I completely agree with you here.
Thank you. Engineer's cannot be all bad! after all, my papa was an engineer.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:21 PM   #458
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Mail order brides are 'traditionally' uneducated, but that's definitely no reflection on their intelligence or ability to be as cunning as a cut snake to get what they want. These women come from third world conditions (in general) and are looking for a way out. They know what you want, so that's what you get. In return they get a lifestyle most of their family and friends will only dream about.

Oh yeah, and once you've taken them home, then you have to start sending money back for their poor mother.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:21 PM   #459
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

what's wrong with engineers? I, for one, have avoided acceptance into the pocket protector clan. we're fun once you get to know us
Old 10-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #460
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Why does no one listen to me? I KNOW from people. I knew loverboy here was a creep from post one. Creep, creep, creepy creep-creep.
I totally resent that Brianna. I was born a poor, asian, mail order bride...
Old 10-09-2006, 07:21 AM   #461
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Oh my!! to quote bmw - "your can never change the stripes on a Zebra." and this one has shown his.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:25 AM   #462
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
I will never doubt you again.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:47 AM   #463
bmwmcaw

Again meritless retorts that’s shows your prejudices and ignorances than useful insights. Calling nearly three BILLION women in the world uneducated, poor, and desperate is stunningly ignorant and has me questioning the intelligence level of you so called "high-minded" posters. On the one hand you call me a women hater then disparage 3 billion women; you tell me how to reconcile that.

"Mail order” when has that expression ever been used in this century. They have a thing called airplanes now. Your criticism about expanding your prospects is a case of bigotry and ignorance and you have nobody to blame but yourself for your failures. I never said to go trolling through third world slums, SO DON”T PUT WORDS OR IMPLICATIONS IN MY MOUTH…PUNKS!

Millions of Russian, Ukrainian and eastern european women have advanced degrees, as do women from China and other east Asian countries like India. Even Japan has been a great place to meet nice and tradtional minded women. Latin America has 10s of millions of college educated English speaking women that want to meet men from the USA. Even western european women offer far more traditional values for men than the so-called "liberated" american women.

Keep coming out to disparage me so the rest of the board can see your ignorance, bigotry, and hypocrisy.

Last edited by bmwmcaw; 10-09-2006 at 10:11 AM.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:09 AM   #464
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmcaw
"Mail order” when has that expression ever been used in this century. They have a thing called airplanes now.
How do you think mail gets to it's destination? Airplanes didn't kill mail orders; internet orders did. You could have tried "They have a thing called the internet now."
|_______________| [pics]
Old 10-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #465
bmwmcaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey
How do you think mail gets to it's destination? Airplanes didn't kill mail orders; internet orders did. You could have tried "They have a thing called the internet now."
Now I have said they have airplanes now, and now I will tell you that we now have telephones and internet.

Mail is so yesterdays news. Thanks for the add on but I think there was a larger point being made.

Closed Thread