The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 01-09-2008, 02:00 PM   #451
lookout123
changed his status to single

shhh! if you make the walls of his little world crumble he might be forced to live in ours.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #452
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

This last page just made me laugh.

I'm right and you're wrong, so ner ner ne ner ner! lol

Unbelievable.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #453
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Migration is not IMmigration. Slaves are migrated. Free people are immigrated.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #454
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Migration is not immigration, but immigration is migration. Slaves are migrated, free people migrate. The passage gives no preference to either construction.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #455
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
So now you are threatening to kill a border patrol agent who tries to arrest you....

And you admit to not paying taxes...

You have issues.

I'm not threatening anyone. I'd be using DEFENSIVE force against those who attempt to violate or harass free people crossing the border LEGALLY. I'd be standing up for the Constitution and being a real American patriot.

Also, I didn't say I don't pay taxes. I pay plenty of taxes. I pay every tax that I am legally required to pay. I pay sales tax, excise taxes on my phone, cable, gas, electric, etc. bills, I pay gas tax when I fill up my car, I pay tariffs through higher prices on imported goods, I pay PLENTY of taxes.

I just said, I am not required to pay INCOME taxes because the government has no legitimate authority to take the fruits of my labor, and can never have such a legitimate power because people don't have the legitimate authority to take what others have earned by force and therefore can't grant that power to the government.

As far as issues goes, if you call being surrounded by assholes, morons, and gutless, anti-American scumbags like you...issues, I guess yes, I've got a few of those.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #456
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Illegals aliens just crawl, swim, walk, or enter this country illegally through some other means. They are birds who never fly back to the south, but they send their money south of the border!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #457
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
issues, I guess yes, I've got a few of those.
You have LOTS of issues dude, delusions of grandeur is one of your biggest!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #458
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey View Post
Migration is not immigration, but immigration is migration. Slaves are migrated, free people migrate. The passage gives no preference to either construction.
Slaves migrate...free people immigrate.

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1 refers ONLY to slaves. It discusses the migration or importation of slaves and the fact that the federal government may not prohibit slavery from the states that want to allow slaves to be imported or migrated into those states.

It can not be construed to have any relation or connection to immigration or movement of free people by any stretch of the rational mind.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #459
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
You have LOTS of issues dude, delusions of grandeur is one of your biggest!
That's nothing compared to your delusions of adequacy.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #460
regular.joe
Старый сержант

As per the Constitution of The United Sates section 8 paragraph 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

So, Congress has passed into law the United States Code.

United States Code TITLE 26--INTERNAL REVENUE CODE

SUBTITLE A--INCOME TAXES

CHAPTER 1--NORMAL TAXES AND SURTAXES

SUBCHAPTER A--DETERMINATION OF TAX LIABILITY

PART I--TAX ON INDIVIDUALS

Sec. 1. Tax imposed.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...d=Cite:+26USC1

I hope that helps.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #461
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Illegals aliens just crawl, swim, walk, or enter this country illegally through some other means. They are birds who never fly back to the south, but they send their money south of the border!
No illegal immigrant has ever entered the United States. Those who cross the border by crawling, walking, swimming, running, or jumping are entering the country LEGALLY and are not violating any legitimate laws. They work hard, and contribute BILLIONS more to the U.S. economy than they use in services, and what they do with the rest of the money they earn is irrelevant.

If they are sending it back to Mexico, that is a good thing. It means Mexican people will be able to afford to buy more American made products.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #462
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
No illegal immigrant has ever entered the United States. Those who cross the border by crawling, walking, swimming, running, or jumping are entering the country LEGALLY and are not violating any legitimate laws. They work hard, and contribute BILLIONS more to the U.S. economy than they use in services, and what they do with the rest of the money they earn is irrelevant.

If they are sending it back to Mexico, that is a good thing. It means Mexican people will be able to afford to buy more American made products.
They are all criminals as our laws define it. If they are not why are they being arrested and deported? Check our your local prison, they are filled with these illegals.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #463
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by regular.joe View Post
As per the Constitution of The United Sates section 8 paragraph 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

So, Congress has passed into law the United States Code.

United States Code TITLE 26--INTERNAL REVENUE CODE

SUBTITLE A--INCOME TAXES

CHAPTER 1--NORMAL TAXES AND SURTAXES

SUBCHAPTER A--DETERMINATION OF TAX LIABILITY

PART I--TAX ON INDIVIDUALS

Sec. 1. Tax imposed.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...d=Cite:+26USC1

I hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S. Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3

Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
All taxes must be apportioned among the states. This means they take a census and divide the whole amount of money it takes to run the government into parts based on the population and each state's share is to be divided by the population of that state.

This is not happening with income taxes. Also Congress is granted the limited ability to create taxes, but not to tax income. Our rights can't be taxed. They can't make a breathing tax, an eating tax, or an earning a paycheck tax.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #464
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
They are all criminals as our laws define it. If they are not why are they being arrested and deported? Check our your local prison, they are filled with these illegals.
They are not criminals as our laws define it. Our highest law says the federal government may not create or enforce immigration laws. They are not violating any legitimate laws.

They are being arrested and deported ILLEGALLY and being harassed by idiots who know nothing about the Constitution. Also, undocumented immigrants are NOT filling up our prisons. In fact they are LESS likely to be arrested than people born here.

I realize you're not well educated down south, but all Hispanics or Mexicans are not undocumented immigrants.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #465
regular.joe
Старый сержант

I hope you can get put into the same cell as Al Capone. What a neat feeling, what a sense of history that would feel like.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote