The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

View Poll Results: which dwellar would you most like to meet in person (pick 3 max please)
Undertoad 6 10.53%
xoxoxobruce 8 14.04%
wolf 6 10.53%
tw 9 15.79%
brianna 5 8.77%
marichiko 6 10.53%
mrnoodle 0 0%
glatt 1 1.75%
HappyMonkey 3 5.26%
other (write in) 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2006, 11:32 PM   #31
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

What's so special about Jebediah?
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 02:22 AM   #32
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

there are a few i would like to meet i guess.. however i wouldnt want to damage any online illusions by meeting people irl and having nothing to say, or if they were weird.

i have formed closer friendships with a few ppl here, mostly super_baton who is just a darling- we have spoken on the phone - but thats the closest i've gotten to meeting anyone.

i would like to hang out with Rock Steady (without the dress ) go kayaking with LJ and Jinx, eat cake with Wolf, go for a scenic ride with cylcefrance, have drinks with catwoman, watch tv with Jag, meet with Undertoad of course, and just have a big bonfire party with ALL of those 150 "active" users.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:43 AM   #33
Kagen4o4
The Sheriff of Nothingland

bruce was in that list a couple of times too. whats so special about him....oh yeah....thats right
Kagen4o4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 03:15 AM   #34
ashke
Don't look at me!

I wonder if anyone wants to leave things online. (Though personally I'm curious about the people behind the names.)
ashke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:43 AM   #35
mrnoodle
bent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ the magnificent
CAREFUL! you'll upset mrnoodle with your blasphemy.
That's not really blasphemy. I just don't like "jesus effing christ".

I picked bruce -- i really want to see the dodads, they are leet. It was kind of a tie between him and UT and wolf, though. All for various reasons, not the least of which is sexual frustration.

Last edited by mrnoodle; 03-13-2006 at 11:36 AM.
mrnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 10:42 AM   #36
FallenFairy
nope

First pick at this point would be XOBruce... since joining the Cellar I basically live in the archives and lurk... but that Bruce... well he's insightful and damn funny.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:33 AM   #37
glatt

Like many, I put tw down.

For me, it's that the guy is so mysterious. The rest of us talk a little about ourselves and our lives, maybe even post a picture or two. I feel like I already know many of you. But not tw. For all his posts, I know nothing of the guy. Is he actually a guy? I can't remember him ever saying he was.

I don't even know what state he lives in, although I think maybe it's Florida? That thread about the odds of cutting an underground power line rather than an overhead one being knocked out, I seem to remember him talking about Florida. Or maybe it was someone else.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 11:38 AM   #38
smoothmoniker
to live and die in LA

rock steady, you put me in their twice.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:57 AM   #39
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothmoniker
rock steady, you put me in their twice.
That's cuz she really, really wants to meet you, SM. I'd actually like to meet you as well. We could drive around in your stretch hummer and argue philosophy. I bet you're a fascinating conversationalist!
Old 03-13-2006, 01:52 PM   #40
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

i THINK tw is a guy coz when I said I'd blow whoever yada-yada-yada he was all for it (and, I think he actually won, but, don't quote me, coz, dude, I am NOT reliable.)

#2) I want to meet wolf and jinx (only befitting that a submissive dog meet the dominant ones) and, of course, xob (so he can call me 'cunt' to my face) and RS (so I can appropriate his wardrobe) and NBN so I can cop his medicine. I also wish to meet mrnoodle-for sex only-richlevy, coz I dig the Jewish thing, and Cyclefrance. He calls me Claudette, and that turns me on.

No, really. I want to meet you all. The above sounds like I'm a sociopath and I am pretty sure that I am not. but, bring meds at your own risk, K?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 02:28 PM   #41
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

PPS. i also wish to meet glatt. so very many times he is the only one who replies to my threads. I do send good vibes to glatt.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 03:46 PM   #42
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna

#2) I want to meet wolf and jinx (only befitting that a submissive dog meet the dominant ones)
Huh. How did I get pegged an alpha? You don't want me to sniff your butt or something, do ya? Ya weirdo..

I feel lucky to have met the dwellars that I have... it's nice to put more than a photo "face" to a name. I'd love to meet more of ya... Bri, glatt, tw, definitely.... Hell, I wouldn't have much to say but I'd like to meet pretty much anyone here.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #43
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

I'd like to meet everyone I think. I bet there would be loads of surprises. I picked Bri because she seems to be a really interesting and fun person. And I'd like to see if she is as sexy as I imagine her to be.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:08 PM   #44
marichiko

Quote:

#2) I want to meet wolf and jinx (only befitting that a submissive dog meet the dominant ones) and, of course, xob (so he can call me 'cunt' to my face) and RS (so I can appropriate his wardrobe) and NBN so I can cop his medicine. I also wish to meet mrnoodle-for sex only-
I think Wolf would be fascinating to meet in real person, and not because she's a "big dog," but rather because she seems quite intelligent and I actually like her very sardonic sense of humor. Plus, I like the idea of a gal classy enough to pack her own gun and know how to use it. Jinx? Hmmmm... She's an enigma to me. I wouldn't mind talking to her, but I bet I'd come away from the conversation feeling more puzzled than ever. I think you and I have a lot in common, Bri. We'd probably talk poetry and lit and good drugs till dawn. Noodle looks sexier than hell from his pic, but far too young for me, plus we'd probably start a war of some sort if we ever got to talking politics or religion. I'd like to shake UT's hand as a worth adversary. Kitsune, I'd like to give a big motherly hug to. Beestie I'd like to have a bataka war with. I wanna see if I could convince LJ to buy a computer from Sears. I MUST hear Patrick's music live, and he knows who to e-mail if he ever breaks up with the missus! Lookout, I respect the hell out of, as much as we disagree on just about everything - I still think he's way cool! Dar's a sweetheart and I wanna shake his hand, too. Slang, I wanna drink under the table. Cyclefrance, I wanna swap tall tales with and hear his baritone voice, plus I hope he brings along his clever son to make up songs for us all. I think zippy and I would get along great cuz he's a good ole boy like my Dad was. BusterB and I could carry on a flirtation which would probably amuse us both. Yeah, I'd love to meet every last one of you guys, so there!

Last edited by marichiko; 03-13-2006 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:51 PM   #45
mrnoodle
bent

Quote:
I also wish to meet mrnoodle-for sex only
Motel 6, I-25 and Hwy 14. I'm there every night from 6-2. Bring a friend.