The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 10-21-2003, 08:23 PM   #31
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by dave

Because you're an insufferable idiot that took it upon herself to offer corrections to people while making similar mistakes. (What the fuck does "BTY" stand for? By The Yay? The Y key isn't even close to the W key.)

I correct you because I find it humorous that before I started correcting you, you could hardly get through a post without both correcting someone <b>and</b> misspelling something. And so it was that I found myself thinking, "Jesus Christ she's an idiot." Does your brain misfire this much in real life? "Why LUVBUGZ, that's quite a banal comment." - "Actually, it's <i>bay-nowl</i>, snicker snicker."
Ok Dave, keep up the childish name calling if you must, but it only goes to show what an insufferable asshole you are, so if that's the hat you choose to wear be my guest. In the PAST, I found myself correcting others spelling mainly when they were pissing me off. I'm no dictionary and never claimed to be. That's simply a figment of your imagination. A typo is a typo, nothing more, nothing less. As you well know I meant to type BTW, but as I was typing I was sounding the words out in my head and accidentally typed BTY. The Y comes from me saying "way" in my head and typing Y for the y in "way" rather than typing the w for "way". So if that qualifies me as an insufferable idiot in your book so be it. Just keep in mind that although you'd like me to believe that you are the most perfect being on earth we both know that is a complete fallacy. If my idiotic posts amuse you, great, but why don't you keep it to yourself. I'm really not interested in your commentary regarding me or my posts.

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 10:13 PM   #32
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I dunno... seems to me that this is the closest we can come to putting people in a zoo. Behind glass, in their natural enviroment...

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As far as Dave goes, he's not the biggest asshole this site has seen but he's one of the best. We like Dave. Plus, he's actually has been cooling down a bit of late. Two posts with no obcenities or anything. The "banal" comment was friggin' funny too.
Old 10-21-2003, 10:53 PM   #33
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

[quote]Originally posted by Whit
As far as Dave goes, he's not the biggest asshole this site has seen but he's one of the best.
I agree.

We like Dave.
I like Dave too when he isn't giving me crap.

Plus, he's actually has been cooling down a bit of late. Two posts with no obcenities or anything.
I also have noted Dave's recent posts as being civil, it's just curious to me that he choses to break his record just to give me a blast of shit.

Old 10-22-2003, 12:10 AM   #34
quzah
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

[quote]Originally posted by LUVBUGZ
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Whit
I also have noted Dave's recent posts as being civil, it's just curious to me that he choses to break his record just to give me a blast of shit.
That's because he's right. And it's just so damn funny. Because that's exactly what you did. You showed up and decided to be the Spellling Queen and went through each one of my posts word by word to make sure you could find an error.

It's not so amusing when it happens to you is it? So in short, fuck you, here's a tissue.

Quzah.
quzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 12:41 AM   #35
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Fuck you, Quzah. I already admitted that I did that in the past, but I don't do it anymore. If Dave was simply correcting my spelling I would welcome that, but he isn't. He's using that as a way to put me down and to raise himself up in his feeble attempts to show what a superior human being he is. Well, I can't decide who deserves the crown for Biggest Asshole, you or Dave.

Old 10-22-2003, 12:43 AM   #36
dave

RAAWWWWWWWWWR! She's a tiger! And by a tiger, I mean ugly and useless.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:52 AM   #37
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

You surely are entitled to your disillusioned, half-assed opinion Dave, but I gotta say.....Fuck you too!!!

Old 10-22-2003, 01:22 AM   #38
jeni
is stuck on altair-4

Quote:
Originally posted by dave
zippy, you misspell everything horribly. The reason it doesn't bother me is because you don't pretend to be a dictionary.
plus the name has "zippy" in it, which makes it okay, because zippy was cute.
jeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 01:24 AM   #39
jeni
is stuck on altair-4

Quote:
Originally posted by LUVBUGZ
Fuck you, Quzah. I already admitted that I did that in the past, but I don't do it anymore. If Dave was simply correcting my spelling I would welcome that, but he isn't. He's using that as a way to put me down and to raise himself up in his feeble attempts to show what a superior human being he is. Well, I can't decide who deserves the crown for Biggest Asshole, you or Dave.
waa-aah.
jeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 01:37 AM   #40
tokenidiot
how the gods kill

I suppose we could give her shit for that malformed ellipsis.

I was looking for a reason to dislike her anyway after reading that "help" thread in Tech. Looks like now we all have an excuse.
tokenidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 03:45 AM   #41
quzah
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

Quote:
He's using that as a way to put me down and to raise himself up in his feeble attempts to show what a superior human being he is.
Pot, meet kettle.

It is to laugh.

Quzah.
quzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:26 AM   #42
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; All right guys, if you want to go off on Bugz anymore take it to the appropriate thread in the Cellar-related section. It's been proclaimed this kind thing is improper for this forum, as a lot of people only read this section.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As for the Tholos project, isn't it interesting that we all assume it will be used crudely? Everything from mooning to tit flashing (or at least requests for such) has been suggested. Notice nobody argued the point either. Isn't it interesting how jr. high people become if you remove the possibility of a meaningful negative backlash?
Old 10-22-2003, 09:37 AM   #43
Leus
Abecedarian

Quote:
You surely are entitled to your disillusioned, half-assed opinion Dave, but I gotta say.....Fuck you too!!!
Lady, here is an advice. If you feel tempted to fire back, please don't. I see that your only fault was that you broke some unwritten rules of netiquette when you came in; now -at least in my opinion- you have show progress, but people still have an image of you. Impressions are strong, and in this ethereal medium are even stronger. So, if you keep answering back every time dave or quzah or someone else gives you a slap, you are just giving them more reasons to throw stuff at you.

(Learn to always use the "Preview" button. I have found that writing the answer sometimes is enough.)

Please excuse any mispelling , english is not my primary language.
Leus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:54 AM   #44
breakingnews
Q_Q

Quote:
[BAs for the Tholos project, isn't it interesting that we all assume it will be used crudely? Everything from mooning to tit flashing (or at least requests for such) has been suggested. Notice nobody argued the point either. Isn't it interesting how jr. high people become if you remove the possibility of a meaningful negative backlash? [/b]
I think that stems from the fact that no legit explanation was given for what exactly this oversized mushroom is supposed to do. When aesthetics overpower functionality, when mental introspection is preferred to strict utilitarianism.

And humans are all fucking perverted anyway. Are you surprised? When a chick in a tight shirt with THO walks by, don't we all give her a second glance in hopes of getting a second-and-a-half peep show without anyone noticing (yet in the back of your head you know that every other straight male is looking too - strength in numbers is comforting)? Point being, to people on the other side of the looking glass: show me the money! We're like a bunch of goddamn second graders in a museum looking at statues of naked Greek women! Woohoo!
breakingnews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:36 AM   #45
juju
no one of consequence

Quote:
Isn't it interesting how jr. high people become if you remove the possibility of a meaningful negative backlash?
Yeah, I think the internet is proof that Lord of the Flies was right.
juju is offline   Reply With Quote