The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 11-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #31
jinx
Come on, cat.

My sister and I used to beat the living crap out of each other. I once gave her an awesome bloody nose/black eye combo, she paid me back with a chipped tail bone that messed me up for years.
A much larger friend of mine picked a fight with me once... pushed me. I punched her hard in the throat and it was over.
There were quite a few other occasions, mostly not serious, the cops were only called once, and they told that girl it was her fault for starting shit.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #32
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

I had the same boyfriend throughout high school and hung out with him and his friends. It would have been hard to pick a fight with someone surrounded with boys, all the time.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #33
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

When I was about 8 years old, I had to yank another girl (and known neighborhood brat) off of the monkey bars, after she kicked my toddler sister a few times while swinging from them. It was all hair-pulling and scratching, typical stuff, until I pulled a huge hunk of her hair out!

She ran home screaming and I was left standing in the playground with a fistfull of blond hair, totally in shock. I remember her distraught mother standing outside our front door, discussing the incident with my irritated mother for what seemed like hours.

I'd never gotten along with this little girl, but I was friendly with her older sister and invited her to my birthday party a few months later. She came with gift in hand, but later on during the party, her mother was at the door looking distraught once again. Her bratty younger daughter was in tears at her side, upset because she hadn't been invited. More endless discussion ensued with my poor exasperated mother.

Now that I'm recalling this story, I think it's funny that my mother let me invite one sister but not the other. And isn't it weird that their mother let the one daughter come to my party, but didn't bring up the lack of invitation for her other daughter ahead of time? Hmm.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote