The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 12-11-2002, 01:03 PM   #31
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

For whatever reason you make such a impossible request as I still live and breathe-

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
There's nothing at all wrong with the Accord, especially now that the 2003 version is faster than my own car which was supposed to be the original pocket rocket.

The Syd Barrett stuff, I will maintain, is unfit for human consumption. There's nothing beautiful or alluring or hopeful about acid-drenched schizophrenia. Ask wolf, mental illness is no fun. Leave Syd in peace.
Syd Barrett- We really gave it our best for "see saw" on "piper at the gates of dawn" for some meathead with a tape recorder at the playground and never did get paid for our original vocals. Sorry that it has to be this way, Syd Barrett- R.I.P.

Last edited by j03L10T; 12-12-2002 at 09:52 AM.
j03L10T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 11:22 AM   #32
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Hidden tracks, trails-

Nashville Pussy intro- Coal Chamber hidden track(I did this for pu55y!/ All I wanted was a COKE!!)- Limp Bizkit "All I wanted was a pepsi, just one Pesi" "Where you at, Fred"/"KID", Rock hidden track "Devil without a cause", also ties in with final hidden track of "chocolate starfish". Just a handful among many to come.

Old 12-12-2002, 01:14 PM   #33
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Joe, I'm sure you know that the "pepsi" deal is Suicidal Tendencies, right? Of course...that's YOU on the vocals for the newer version, isn't it?!
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 10:11 AM   #34
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

What do:

Eminem
Jonathon Davis
Kid Rock
Fred Durst

All have in common? Two agents.
Old 12-13-2002, 10:21 AM   #35
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Just shoot me-

Quote:
Originally posted by j03L10T

I could hardly ever have allowed myself to think that they would ever get away with such a ploy to make money and consently while they keep the money we will never sell our souls to spend. Too bad for them, and the sluts they attempt to employ to bring us down! We just pretend to be stupid, growing even more powerful by the day-

By the way, I did sing for the suicidal tendencies as well. Sorry that I reviewed your post so quickly, thanks for bringing it up.

Last edited by j03L10T; 12-13-2002 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-14-2002, 10:04 AM   #36
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Today's top secret featured artist of the day

Ben Folds. He allegedly hates fred durst and wrote many of the lyrics on his latest release of 9/11/2001, "Rockin the suburbs" as a verbal attack against the metal rapper. What really gets me is that I am just now hearing this from a co-worker, and I had totally forgotten the piano and vocal tracks that were actually conceived and recorded back in 1984. Fortunately, I am more like fold's these days.

P.S. This was given to the "nasty" agent who never actually intended to pay me for the work while attempting to seperate myself from my family and eventually was successful. I will do you one even better, the spitting image of the guy taking video & onstage credit for the vocal performances of "Queens of the New Stone Age".

Last edited by j03L10T; 12-14-2002 at 11:59 AM.
Old 12-14-2002, 11:39 AM   #37
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Ben Folds is my God, and you did not write any of his works.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 12:03 PM   #38
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

I have no reason to reply angrily, nor in haste-

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
Ben Folds is my God, and you did not write any of his works.
I can only thank you in kind for your admiration. I will not post a "smiley" face here in closing because the voice of your MTV god does not wish to offend you in any way, shape or form. I am not the deceiver. You prefer the cloned 'image', perhaps?

Last edited by j03L10T; 12-14-2002 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-14-2002, 12:13 PM   #39
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

If I were God-

Thou would not worship false billy idols- bloodhound gang.

Hooray for boobies!!

The song is aka "hell yeah", so go right ahead Jimmy and Pop! You did not originally write or sing it.- courtesy of another most anonymous spokesperson for 'jiffy pop'('a' parenthesis).

Extra specially added additional thought- if the voice of Atlanta Rhythm Section and the original voice of the Bloodhound Gang got into it with one another, who would win? Appropriate response, both mother fuckers.

Last edited by j03L10T; 12-14-2002 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-14-2002, 01:50 PM   #40
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Re: I have no reason to reply angrily, nor in haste-

Quote:
"Mum, Dad, Don't touch it. It's evil."
The correct quote is: "Mom! Dad! It's evil! Dont touch it!"

After all, it was *concentrated* One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs.
Attached Images

Last edited by MaggieL; 12-14-2002 at 01:56 PM.
MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 04:13 PM   #41
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Re: Today's top secret featured artist of the day

Quote:
was given to the "nasty" agent who never actually intended to pay me for the work while attempting to seperate myself from my family and eventually was successful. I will do you one even better, the spitting image of the guy taking video & onstage credit for the vocal performances of "Queens of the New Stone Age".
So, you were responsible for Kyuss then as well?
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 08:55 AM   #42
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: I have no reason to reply angrily, nor in haste-

Quote:
Originally posted by MaggieL

The correct quote is: "Mom! Dad! It's evil! Dont touch it!"

*concentrated*
You seem to be a woman who is after my heart with a reply like this. Thank you so much for having taken the time to do this. Not that I'm feeling frisky, but the one on the right resembles my mother most favorably. It's been a very long time since I have seen her, it feels almost like decades, literally. I can't wait to see her christmas morning and to plant a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek or her neck or her ear. Maybe all three, I dunno.

I am honored!
Old 12-15-2002, 09:15 AM   #43
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Today's top secret featured artist of the day

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore

So, you were responsible for Kyuss then as well?
It's a very safe bet. And about the first or the last time I ever handed recordings to any agent without written lyrics, I was very upset at the time. Things seem to be looking up slightly, I remember using only two tape recorders and cheaper quality tape than previously with dead milkmen. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I wanted to do some research before possibly putting my foot into my mouth again. Cheers!!

Hey, "Ben Folds Five" guy, they sure picked a good one for the job this time and I do mean that most sincerely.
Old 12-17-2002, 07:30 AM   #44
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Amusing Occurance-

The name fred durst came from the local LA phone book, and was picked at random with my eyes shut. I liked the name and it was the only fred durst at the time. I was ringing a customer up at work and when it was time for him to pay up he slid his credit card through the slot, signed the credit slip and left like most ordinary customers. I was holding the store copy in my hands and it said in big bold letters FRED DURST. His phone number is no longer available through the phone book or I swear I would have called him and probably had a few laughs.

There was a time that I wrote Playboy and shared a little information with them. I told them where I worked and of my schedule. I believe they investigated my story and one night shortly after, the workplace was full of stage performers who probably thought that I had the means to pay them for their efforts. I checked them out while I believe they studied my words and mannerisms. A few of them looked at each other and said things like "yeah, I'll shove this cookie up your ass", and "you better have faith muther fukker". They walked out and congregated out in the parking lot, most civily I noticed shortly after as I went to take my break outside. Just before I took it, the "fred durst" stage performer ran into the store and looked as though he had the wind knocked out of him. Jaw open and glaring about the front line of registers our eyes met as I nodded my head with a smile. It seemed as though he was running laps around the store in search of someone I else. I sure hope I didn't almost ruin his or anyone else's life for informing playboy of a few facts. None of the interviews in the magazines you may read are bogus, save for there being an alleged interviewer. I wrote "minority report" in 1984 for tom cruise, and the mtv interview was also shot back in the same year, with the exception of cruise's end which I also wrote for him, word for word. What can I say, he is one incredibly sexy guy!
Old 12-24-2002, 12:38 PM   #45
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Def leppard's "x", was merely a diversion from the stories behind the cd covers. There was an 'x' in the skeleton's ribcage inside the picture from the back of the 'ash' cd that was handed to agent "unforgivable" for his absurd course of thought and action(s) at the time. The same one who took "x" from my sixteen year old hands. 1984- line the 'x' inside the ribcage with the incense burner from the cover of ben folds "rockin'the suburbs" and have a ruler handy. That stream of water flowing from the bottle strikes at the very edge of the glass, as planned! The name of the girl who took and developed both pictures is Candy Campbell. I hope that someone here remembers to tell her I said that. I don't know what her last name is, since she married someone who could actually provide for her. Money that is