The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #31
monster
I hear them call the tide

turn all the drawers in his dresser upside down

glue pairs of googly eyes everywhere in his room (I always feel like, somebody's watching me..... )

put fake video cameras on all his ceilings
Old 04-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #32
monster

You may need industrial rubber gloves and a gas mask for some of these.....

Sew the bottoms of his pants together and the cuffs in his sweaters.

Cut the toes out of all his socks, or better still cut out smiley faces

Draw underwear on all the models in his pron stash, or cut out clothes from the Sears catalog and stick them on.

Get in touch with the local mormons and tell him you're worried for his soul, you think he's considering suicide and they may be able to help....

Stir Jello into the toilet tank (red is probably best)

Draw penises on all the lightbulbs in his room
Old 04-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #33
monster

What?
Old 04-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #34
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I did.

IM you are bad

now it's 4:30 and I've done sweet FA all day. I want revenge.

You've done Financial Aid all day? Me too! You can come help me tomorrow.

Actually getting out of here at lunch tomorrow because I am working an off-campus recruiting event on Saturday. YAY, beer by noon-thirty.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #35
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Greatest revenge tool EVAH: Great Stuff Expanding Foam Sealant.

Run the little hose on the can all the way around the seam around the car door. Fill it.

Stick the hose through the spokes in the wheels of the car. Fill 'em.

House doors, refrigerator, bunghole, computer case, side of the house, etc., etc., etc.

Use your imagination, the possibilities are literally endless. Well, until you run out of Great Stuff, anyway.

Anywhere that hose goes, is fukt.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #36
SamIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
You mean this? Loved that movie.

Oooooh, I loved that movie, too. And you've given me a wonderful idea for revenge. What motel doesn't offer "FREE CABLE TV"? Heh, heh, heh! *EVIL laugh*

I can see it now: It's a busy Saturday night. The motel is jammed with guests. Sam sneaks around back and plays the role of Amelie in the Great Cable Disaster. She disconnects the cable and then replaces it just as the cable guy arrives. Huh? No problem.

Sam does it again. And again. Unknowningly, 3 M guy plays the supporting role in this drama. "Call maintenance!" 3 M guy goes insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm
did you really expect people to follow instructions?
On the CELLAR!? Of course not. That's why I posted here for revenge ideas in the first place. I've never found a more clever group of social outlaws anywhere else on the Net, so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute
> Apple smashed against lock opening so keyhole is full. If this has time to dry it is like superglue and untraceable. Someone did this to me in school and I had to cut off the lock. And DON'T SMASH AN iPOD, NOT THAT KIND OF APPLE!! haha

> Put some of your meds in his beer/whiskey whatever he drinks. Then when he isn't able to get up and is 10 minutes late, call your boss and say "is 3M off today? Haven't seen him...". If you are able, seed every drink he leaves laying around so that he falls asleep everywhere.
The apple thing is another great idea for a motel. I plan to implement it as quick as I can get to the grocery to buy some apples.

And I love the thought of ODing him on adderall which - yes, Virginia - is mixed AMPHETAMINE salts. Rapid heartbeat. Headache. Feels like a freight train going 180mph with no brakes. CAN'T SLEEP! 60mg won't kill him, but if he doesn't know what he's taken, he's in for a very exciting day in a very bad way. Heh, heh, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster
I did.

IM you are bad

now it's 4:30 and I've done sweet FA all day. I want revenge.

Place a new weird object on his toilet tank every day. ladies' knickers, can of dog food, photo of someone he doesn't know.....

hang the clothes other punters leave behind in his shower.

turn all his clocks back an hour

shake itching powder in his underwear drawer

put mayonnaise in his shoes

put a police wanted notice in the reception area with his picture on it.
Your suggestions have kept me laughing all day. I'm sure I can find ways to incorporate at least a few of them in my general scheme of revenge.

And thanks to EVERYONE for all your terrific ideas. As many as actually possible will be implemented. I have endless time on my hands at that motel. Especially when I get to work from 8:00am (OK, 8:10am) to 10:00pm. The majority of people check in from around 5:00pm to 9:00pm. This gives me 10 hours with not much to do - until now. I will report back here and let you all know the results.

Fear not. 3M man will not be physically harmed. Despite the temptation to carry out a few of the more radical suggestions, no motel property (except for key-holes) will be damaged.

3M guy is just gonna wish he was never born.

And finally, I just love the following. I'm ordering it today.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/b278/

And even if I end up not doing any of this stuff (although I really may do one or two), the fantasies kept me smiling my entire shift!

Last edited by SamIam; 04-07-2011 at 06:49 PM.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #37
monster

Oh thank fuck for that. I was beginning to think that all y'all were taking me too seriously to have a laugh!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #38
monster

If he has beers in his fridge, pinhole and drain them and put them back.

Put an embarrassing bumper sticker on his truck (?honk if you think I'm pretty....)
Old 04-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #39
monster

If you have a lobby restroom that punters can use in an emergency, block every room toilet you can (preferably with something embarrassing for 3M to fish out)
Old 04-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #40
monster

OK ways not to be late.

Set your clocks a little ahead.

Work out as much as you can -gets you to bed earlier and you sleep more soundly. It doesn't have to be an official workout, just get some physical exercise. Stuck behind a desk bored? do squats. Or something.

Have two alarms -one that goes off 10 minutes before you really need to get up.

Find a way to nap at work when nothing is happening.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #41
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

I would love to be able to do curls or pushups or something at work, but i sweat at the drop of a hat... and i don't stop for like an hour..... it would cost too much in dry cleaning.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #42
Nirvana
Back in 10

Anyone else think Monster is a bit too adept at these suggestions?

Old 04-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #43
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Anyone else think Monster is a bit too adept at these suggestions?

yup.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #44
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysidhe View Post
I would just own up. Put yourself in his position.

What if it was you trying to explain why the place wasn't open yet.

Why take revenge on someone telling the truth? Accusing him of lying is just a way to excuse yourself.

It doesn't really matter if there was a person at the door or not. You were late.
This.

Quit pointing the finger at other people as a way of avoiding responsibility.

Whether your "theory" is right or wrong (and there is no way of knowing), it offers NOTHING constructive for you to move forward with. You're spinning your wheels. You'll never get anywhere in life with this shitty, excuse-making attitude. Am I making myself clear?
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #45
lookout123
changed his status to single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
This.

Quit pointing the finger at other people as a way of avoiding responsibility.

Whether your "theory" is right or wrong (and there is no way of knowing), it offers NOTHING constructive for you to move forward with. You're spinning your wheels. You'll never get anywhere in life with this shitty, excuse-making attitude. Am I making myself clear?
Dingdingding... and Flint for the win.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not condemning you for being late. Shit happens, I've certainly been late a few times myself, but suck it up and realize only you control your actions so it is your fault you were late. It may be someone else's fault you were caught, but you wouldn't be at the mercy of someone else's motives if you hadn't made the mistake to begin with.