The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-26-2007, 05:29 PM   #31
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Yeah, Ali. You are so beneath the topic of this thread.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:29 PM   #32
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
You're reading too much into it RK, I read it as a respectful post.
We read it differently.
The wonder of text, there is no inflection and each reads it differently.
I saw nothing respectful in telling me not to post things of interest, go somewhere else with what I wanted to add to the discussion board and that the implication that I posted everything on the topic I found without any evidence or asking me before jumping to that conclusion.
Where in that do you see respect, especially after she was accused of being similar things and getting her feelings hurt so recently by similar statements?
I see a rude and hypocritical post alone.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #33
lookout123
changed his status to single

Quote:
just ignore them, it's easy, in fact, it is beyond easy it is NOT doing something, it is less than effort it is lack of any action.
yeah, but if it is a worthy effort for someone to bitch and moan about bibles in a hotel drawer then certainly discussing the value of seeing the same fucking thread posted over and over and over again by the same one trick pony is worth talking about, right?
i mean it might be easier to ignore, but dammit - sometimes you've just gotta stand up and say "enough!"

wait, which thread is this again? oh nevermind, you've probably already started a new one.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:32 PM   #34
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
Discussion forum.
Confused?
Don't like the topic, don't post.
I don't go into the topics that I don't like and whine and bitch about them.
Whaaaaaa you posted another clone, whaaaaaa you posted another poll, whaaaaa you posted another who likes to fuck this way... whaaaaaaaa.... I just ignore them, it's easy, in fact, it is beyond easy it is NOT doing something, it is less than effort it is lack of any action.
Those that post whining in them want to have responses and the attention, that is why they do it or they would do the rational thing, if they really don't like the topic, and just ignore it.
Just don't post in the thread if you don't have something intelligent to add and you really don't care about to the topic, is that so difficult?

I am asking you the question reasonably rkz. I want to know if there's something I'm supposed to get from your posts that I'm not. I, and I'm guessing a few others want to know if there's something we don't understand which causes you to tell us the same things over and over again.

It's a pretty simple question. Do we get it, or do we not? If not, please explain. If we do, then why keep telling us?

Last edited by Aliantha; 11-26-2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: typo
Aliantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #35
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123 View Post
yeah, but if it is a worthy effort for someone to bitch and moan about bibles in a hotel drawer then certainly discussing the value of seeing the same fucking thread posted over and over and over again by the same one trick pony is worth talking about, right?
i mean it might be easier to ignore, but dammit - sometimes you've just gotta stand up and say "enough!"

wait, which thread is this again? oh nevermind, you've probably already started a new one.

Incorrect, each thread has a different point and is a different discussion.
Religion is only one aspect of the thread.
Some cannot see that, some with diminished cognitive abilities or reading comprehension perhaps or just don't read them, the result is the same.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #36
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Respectful?
Go somewhere else, yeah, I'm feelin' tha' love.
You get what you give Rage Guy. What comes around, goes around...
Old 11-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #37
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
You get what you give Rage Guy. What comes around, goes around...
I was disrespectful to Cloud at what point, I told her to stop posting threads when, told her to leave at what time?
Old 11-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #38
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Quote:
Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
No, he is a moron and a stalker.
Not used to the back-up.
I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.
Apology accepted. But if you'd learn how to read, we wouldn't have had this problem in the first place.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:37 PM   #39
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I am asking you the question reasonably rkz. I want to know if there's something I'm supposed to get from your posts that I'm not. I, and I'm guessing a few others want to know if there's something we don't understand which causes you to tell us the same things over and over again.

It's a pretty simple question. Do we get it, or do we not? If not, please explain. If we do, then why keep telling us?
And I clearly stated that every thread is different, which is what you are supposed to get from them.
I am on no soap-box.
That "most get it" is incorrect in all ways.
I simply post things I like to discuss and could care less if you agree with me or like what I post.
I only want an intelligent discussion with those who want to discuss the topic... now that you bring it up, these days, looks like I'm looking in the wrong place, huh?
Old 11-26-2007, 05:37 PM   #40
LJ
i am myself

Quote:
Discussion forum.
Confused?
Don't like the topic, don't post.
I don't go into the topics that I don't like and whine and bitch about them.
Whaaaaaa you posted another clone, whaaaaaa you posted another poll, whaaaaa you posted another who likes to fuck this way... whaaaaaaaa.... I just ignore them, it's easy, in fact, it is beyond easy it is NOT doing something, it is less than effort it is lack of any action.
Those that post whining in them want to have responses and the attention, that is why they do it or they would do the rational thing, if they really don't like the topic, and just ignore it.
Just don't post in the thread if you don't have something intelligent to add and you really don't care about to the topic, is that so difficult?

but...the topic in this thread has shifted. it's now about rk bashing.
LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:37 PM   #41
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecuracao View Post
Apology accepted. But if you'd learn how to read, we wouldn't have had this problem in the first place.
Yeah... I really should have read it all more carefully.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:38 PM   #42
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
but...the topic in this thread has shifted. it's now about rk bashing.
Imagine that.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #43
rkzenrage

Quote:
sometimes you've just gotta stand up and say "enough!"
When you do this with others I will buy it.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #44
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Well if that's how you feel about it, maybe you are mate. Almost every thread you post has a religious theme somewhere. That was why I asked the question I asked. I don't see how the issue can be discussed any further among the current residents here. You've posted 'separation of church and state' in just about every thread.

We are not the ones that return to that point every time. You are. It's your issue, but you keep blaming us for it.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:46 PM   #45
lookout123
changed his status to single

ok, that's fair. could you point me in the direction of another dwellar who starts dozens of threads revolving around the same central premise. "religion is bad and sheep who believe are stoopid, mmmkay?" we understand your view. did you have another point?

look back at your threads. a very high percentage of them are about the same damn thing. even the ones that aren't about religion are bitching and moaning about something. it would seem that there is absolutely nothing in the known universe that doesn't get your panties in a wad.