FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 11-24-2006, 07:39 PM   #31
busterb
NSABFD

Old 11-25-2006, 01:11 AM   #32
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Those are some very intimidating spatulas.

And I think the CDC wants to talk to you about your slotted spoon.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:41 PM   #33
busterb
NSABFD

Any interest in seeing more of my drawers?
Old 12-21-2006, 12:54 PM   #34
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I don't have a kitchen drawer.....actually I only have one drawer in my entire house and that's my desk drawer....

The reason it's as tidy as it is, is that it's so frikkin shallow I can hardly fit anything into it.....hence the general clutter of the desk it's attached to.
Attached Images

DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 PM   #35
DanaC

Just to the right of that picture.....is where my dog sleeps (his actual bed is behind the blue chair in a scraggy heap where he's just flung it about in a huff.) I hadn't realised until yesterday how much he's filthied up that wall and the bottoms of the curtains. I am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't just take him to a pet shop and swap him for a hamster:P

That little grey spodge by the desk leg, by the way, is a small remaining stuffed body part from a toy he's dismantled, and he's very kindly buried it amongst the wires.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #36
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
I only have 1 drawer in my kitchen, and it's full of plastic bags. So here's my desk drawer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC
I don't have a kitchen drawer.....actually I only have one drawer in my entire house and that's my desk drawer....
What is it with you people of little drawers? How can you not have drawers? Is it a British thing? :p
Old 12-21-2006, 01:07 PM   #37
DanaC

No not British. I used to have many drawers in my old house. In fact, I've spent most of my life with a fairly abundant supply of drawers in which to stuff things....I don't really have space for more than the minimum in terms of pieces of furniture and there are no inbuilt drawers in the kitchen or anything like that. I don't know if the size of the house comes through in photos. I had to measure every wall and space to find exact sized furniture to be able to fit it all in. I cannot move the furniture around.....it's all in the only place it would go. Couldn't for instance fit a washing machine or dishwasher in there...even the sofa is a small two seater....

*smiles* great landlords though, so I'd be a fool to move.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #38
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC
No not British. I used to have many drawers in my old house. In fact, I've spent most of my life with a fairly abundant supply of drawers in which to stuff things....I don't really have space for more than the minimum in terms of pieces of furniture and there are no inbuilt drawers in the kitchen or anything like that. I don't know if the size of the house comes through in photos. I had to measure every wall and space to find exact sized furniture to be able to fit it all in. I cannot move the furniture around.....it's all in the only place it would go. Couldn't for instance fit a washing machine or dishwasher in there...even the sofa is a small two seater....

*smiles* great landlords though, so I'd be a fool to move.
It's a great place!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:17 PM   #39
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I'm sure I speak for all of the male Dwellars here when I say that I'd be more than happy to have a peek at what's in any of our female members' drawers. LabRat and Jinx can be excused, unless of course they'd like to contribute shots of their front sides to complement their original postings.

Buster...I'm sure the ladies would enjoy a peek at your miscellaneous hardware as well...
Old 12-21-2006, 01:19 PM   #40
DanaC

Well ya know how much we chicks like a bit of hardware:P