The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-11-2007, 12:47 AM   #31
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Iggy, if the wires are digging in even though they're not poking out, it really is most likely that the bra is the wrong size. Remember, not all bra manufacturers stick to the same sizing. Trust me, I know.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #32
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

The only problem with that is the girl fitted me with it... it is the only bra that fits in all other ways. And it didn't bother me when I tried it on, but when I do a lot of moving around it bugs me. It is soooo hard to find bras that fit right! *sigh*
Old 04-11-2007, 01:27 AM   #33
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Maybe the girl isn't very good at her job. lol

I know what you mean though. I've tried bras on at the shop and they feel fine but then they just aren't comfortable later. I've wondered if it's something to do with time of month and boob swelling/shrinkage.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #34
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
I've only ever had the underwire come out of my swimming suits. The few bras that I have with an underwire have been fine, most VS, one Calvin Klein. However, I am a 34A, so the underwire is there to shape the padding, not support my skeeto bites .
Look, don't make me come to Iowa and give you a stern lecture about running down those gems of yours. You are the living embodiment of the maxim, "More than a mouthful is wasted."
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 PM   #35
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot serpent View Post
I seem to recall reading somewhere that 80% of women wear bras that are one size too small.
Thats coz they look sooooo awesome with all that jiggley goodness poking out the top!!

I havent seen VS here, but will have a look online.

I did buy some Elle McPherson sets yesterday at DFO and I got some nice Bendon ones.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:50 AM   #36
Mayor of Shekou
You can't misbehave when you stick out in a crowd

OK, I realize it just isn't quite right for me to be posting here, but I have to ask: Recently my wife found that one wire in her underwire bra disappeared in the wash. I looked real close, but couldn't find an exit hole or any damage. We never found the wire itself. It's like it just dissolved in place. Does this sort of thing happen often? My experience here is limited...
Mayor of Shekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #37
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quantum tunneling.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #38
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

You all are so lucky. I always wanted big bouncy breasts. I mean....I like mine, they're pert and cute an' all.....but sometimes I would totally swap them for a pair of biguns
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #39
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamore View Post
Due to her cup size, she can only get bras online or through specialty stores...
Ever visit Anne's Bra Shop in O'Fallon (I think there's one in Chest(haha)erfield, too)? I think they do custom work...
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #40
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
The only problem with that is the girl fitted me with it...

How would you list this on your resume? Boob Job?
Old 04-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #41
monster
I hear them call the tide

I pay $7 for my cotton underwire bras. The underwires usually stay in long enough for the rest of the bra to wear out. Not terribly environmentally friendly, but cotton and replaced often seems to be the way to keep a comfy fit. i did go through a spate of underwire incidents when I used to pay more for bras. Go figure.

Mayor, you'll find it if you ever remove the drum. You'll find several of them. Snuggled up in all the odd socks like little sleeping bags. They use your trouser buttons for pillows. The exit hole heals before the bra even gets to the spin cycle. It's a conspiracy.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:54 PM   #42
Cloud

bras suck.

Maybe you need to hire a bruja?
Old 04-12-2007, 11:05 PM   #43
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
You all are so lucky. I always wanted big bouncy breasts. I mean....I like mine, they're pert and cute an' all.....but sometimes I would totally swap them for a pair of biguns
this kind of post is why brianna can't stand you. just in case you didn't get it.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:14 PM   #44
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
bras suck.

Maybe you need to hire a bruja?
braja?
Old 04-13-2007, 05:49 AM   #45
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
this kind of post is why brianna can't stand you. just in case you didn't get it.
I honestly don't care why brianna can't stand me. The feeling is entirely mutual. The post was an honest one. I do like my breasts. On the other hand I have always, since i was a kid of 13, wanted bigger tits. All the other girls had nice bouncy breasts that the boys wanted to play with whilst I got teased for being flat chested. Even my early bf's used to take the piss out of me, because they knew it wound me up (not unkindly).Took me a long time to learn to like my breasts. Probably only really resigned myself to them about 5 years ago. But still.....when other women talk about theirs I sometimes feel i am missing out. These are the hangups childhood leaves us with. The comment about them being pert and cute was supposed to be humorous and to let people know that this isn't something I am seriously bothered by anymore. So, y'know, if bri wants to hate me for saying something like that, well all power to her. If you want to dislike me for saying something like that, well frankly I have more pressing things to concern myself with.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote