The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 09-27-2005, 11:11 AM   #31
mrnoodle
bent

Apparently one of my fellow Coloradans disagrees with my assessment. Why are these people coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden?
Old 09-27-2005, 12:40 PM   #32
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Looks like she's still the cool mom ... heck, even my own mom wouldn't let me drive until I was eligible for the insurance.

So, are there any of these stories involving non-hot teachers, or do those not get covered by the media?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 05:34 PM   #33
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I hope this doesn't kill the traditional role of "the older woman" in society.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:25 AM   #34
lheene
Resident Denizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
There really isn't anything sexy about a teenager. They may have perfect, unmarked bodies but as soon as they open their mouths...YUCK. I usually can't even stand talking to people in their twenties. So...freakin'...clueless! I usually just listen to them in astonished amazement.

Actually, I think that while men may be stimulated by this quality of teenage girls or boys, I don't believe the same holds true for women. Women are not as visually stimulated. Maybe the attraction is more psychological than physical. I mean, how many men of age are as capable of being as vulnerable or even as sensitive as these teens? Maybe older women are attracted to the fact that teen boys have less machismo. I dunno, just an opinion.
lheene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 06:16 AM   #35
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lheene
Actually, I think that while men may be stimulated by this quality of teenage girls or boys, I don't believe the same holds true for women. Women are not as visually stimulated. Maybe the attraction is more psychological than physical. I mean, how many men of age are as capable of being as vulnerable or even as sensitive as these teens? Maybe older women are attracted to the fact that teen boys have less machismo. I dunno, just an opinion.
I think you have explained one important advantage of the older woman/young boy attraction. It's true that a teenage boy has very little to offer, but that is the whole point. He does not bring any BAGGAGE into the relationship either. He does not have ex-wives all over the place, children he can't relate to or is having a problem supporting financially, he is not yet bitter or suspicious or as fixed in so many of his own selfish ways. He has not been "ruined" emotionally, as it were, because he knows so little about his or your emotions at that point. In a strange way, this is refreshing.

I'm not thinking about this in terms of a teacher/student affair, I still can't avoid seeing that as predation, which is and should be illegal. But for consenting partners with no ulterior motives, it can be not-necessarily abnormal. It's even been proposed by some philosophers that men and women should have a 3-stage marriage history. The youngest men will be initiated sexually by the older women of the tribe/country/sect; when they get older these men will marry and form a family with a woman their own age, whom they will then initiate and bond with; later, after the children of this union are launched on their own, the women who have been widowed or are single for whatever reason will be "promoted" into the initiation of a new generation of boys. That way, everybody is always in a role which is most suitable and productive for their time of life, their skills and talents. I don't think this plan is going to find favor in many "civilized" societies any time soon, but it does sort of mirror what is happening in these classrooms. As well as after varsity football games, study halls, choir practices, and anyplace else where people consider the possibilities.

Oh, by the way, my ex-husband was 14 years younger than I.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:26 AM   #36
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonchi
yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonchi
later, after the children of this union are launched on their own, the women who have been widowed or are single for whatever reason will be "promoted" into the initiation of a new generation of boys.
"for whatever reason"? Come on, tell us what really happens to the old men in this scenario.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:20 AM   #37
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDallas

"for whatever reason"? Come on, tell us what really happens to the old men in this scenario.
heheheh! You don't want to know! I had the obligatory affair with a man 14 years younger than me. It was interesting - for a while. Can't imagine doing anything with a teenager though. They're just so - well, TEENAGED!
Old 09-29-2005, 02:55 PM   #38
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDallas
I dunno, forgot to pay attention to that part. I suppose they become Mormons and move to Colorado City
Old 09-29-2005, 06:07 PM   #39
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

They're breaking in the young girls, of course.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:17 AM   #40
bigw00dy
I'm here once in a while

Yet another

Here we go again .

Quote:
Despite sex complaint, a teacher is kept on. Now HIV-positive, student details long-term relationship with Newark instructor
Old 10-05-2005, 05:31 PM   #41
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Stupid kid.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #42
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Stupid predator.
Quote:
Little said the abuse began early in his freshman year, in the fall of 2000. Then 14, he was enrolled in a band class taught by Vann, a per diem substitute at the time.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:16 AM   #43
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Fucking evil predator, if you ask me ...

Now there's a good case for "just needed killin'."

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:03 AM   #44
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Amen.

This is a pure power play. Adult had more than child, and took what he wanted. Not. Right. In SO many ways. Yep, needs killin. Hard.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:45 AM   #45
bigw00dy
I'm here once in a while

These TEACHERS are making me SICK

..Here is another teacher/student molestation story , again from New Jersey!!

Quote:
engaged in sexual conduct with a 14-year-old female student
Quote:
Scott Harold Copperman, a 35-year-old township resident