LIONS AT CARDS -1 LIONS

COLTS -3.5 AT CHARGERS COLTS

49ERS AT SEAHAWKS -10 49ERS
Old 11-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #407
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

LUMBERJIM IS A CHILD

I invoketh rule 2a!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I challenge Master at Covering(his inadequacies with loud talk) this week. he talked shit. he posted in big annoying letters. he called me mean hurtful names.

HE CALLED ME HURTFUL NAMES AHAHAHHA UR A FUCKIN GEEK...... FIRST OF ALL YOU INVOLVED YOUR SELF INTO THIS DRAMA, IT WAS BETWEEN THE WITHC MAC, TRUPICKS AND I UNTIL U STUCK YOUR BIG AMERICAN NOSE IN IT..... WHY CAN'T U BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE" UNDERTOAD" JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY RESPECTFUL.........U RUN UR ANNOYING MOUTH OVER SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING ABOUT THEN YOU COME HERE AND INVOKITH RULE 2A INVOKE ANYTHING YOU WANT YOU CHILD IM PRITTY SURE YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD MR.UNDERTOAD HE IS GIVING TRUPICKS AND I ONE MONTH TO BEAT THE LOSERS AT www.prosportsbettingtips.com YOU CAN TRY TO IN VOKE ANY RULE YOU WANT I WILL BEAT YOU EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IF I DONT AND DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT SPREADS IM GOING BET ON, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BET ON CANDIAN SPREADS 1. THEY DO NOT HAVE MOB INFLUENCE 2. THEY DO NOT CHARGER JUICE MONEY SO WHEN THE EARLY BIRDS COMPARE TO THE LATE BIRD SPREADS IN CANADA WE GET A LITTLE ADVANTAGE AND INSITE AS TO WHY THEY WOULD CHANGE IT
PS: UR A COCKSUCKING LITTLE LUMBER BITCH YOU FUCKIN GAYLORD FAGGOT
Old 11-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #408
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

WHIP, SINCE YOU ARE A WITCH YOU STIR INTO YOUR POT, SEE WHO I AM, HOP ON YOUR BROOM AND FLY YOUR ASS TO A BEATING OF YOUR LIFE (TALKIN ABOUT PICKS)

HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN EVEN TALK RIGHT NOW AFTER GETTING AN AMAZING 2 OUT OF 14 CORRECT. 2, MY SON CAN POINT HIS FINGER TO TEAMS AND GET MORE CORRECT. 2, I HAVE MORE FINGERS ON ONE HAND. 2, I HAVE SEX MORE TIMES THAN THAT IN A DAY. 2, LETS TRY GET 3 THIS AND IF YOU LIKE USE MY PICKS AS A GUIDELINE.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:40 PM   #409
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

PS. SMART MOVE TAKING OFF THE RECORDS ON YOUR SITE. IT IS VERY EMBARRASING TO POST RECORDS LIKE THOSE CUZ YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL YOURSELVES RIGHT?
Old 11-08-2007, 07:44 PM   #410
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

DEAR MR.UNDERTOAD AND LUMBERJIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
No man, they need four weeks of below 55% to be booted, or one week of mocking LJ (or anybody) and losing to him. But that last rule wasn't grandfathered in.
READ THE CLARIFICATION LUMBERFUCKINLOSER FOR YOUR SELF HE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND BESIDES I ALWAYS LIVE BY AN EYE FOR AN EYE SO WHEN LUMBERGEEK CONTINUOUSLY EGGS ME ON WEEK AFTER WEEK I IGNORE HIS COMMENTARY FOR A WHILE BUT I MUST DEFEND MY HONOR IF YOU EXPECT ME TO GET EMBARASSED BY LUMBERFAG THEN YOU ARE WRONG I WILL NOT MOCK HIS DUMBASS IF HE DOES NOT SAY THINGS ABOUT ME
BESIDES HE INVOLVED HIMSELF INTO THIS AT HIS OWN RISK, IF HE IS DARING ENOUGH TO DO SO ALLOWING HIM ADVANTAGES IS REDICULOUSLY UNFAIR.... I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GAVE THE WITCH I MEAN WHIP IMMUNITY TO THE BATTLE, ALTHOUGH HE IS EMBARASSINGLY LOSING ON A CONSISTENT BASIS TO LAUGHABLE MARGINS, BUT HE DID NOT ASK FOR THIS DIRECTLY INDIRECTLY HE PROVOKED TRUPICKS AND I TO TAKE ACTION THATS WHY THE ALL UNDERSTANDING UNDERTOAD GRANTED HIM THE UPPER HAND
BUT TO GIVE LUMBERJIM ANY BENEFITS INTO SOMETHING HE KEEPS WANTING TO JOIN FOR UNBENOUNCED REASONS, PROBABLY LACK OF A SOCIAL LIFE( IF YOU NEED A HOBBY GO TO INSEST YOU REDNECK) THAN MR. UNDERTOAD I DO NOT SEE WHY HE SHOULD BE GIVEN ANY BENEFITS, I WILL NOT ATTACK/MOCK/SLANDER LUMBERJIM AS LONG AS HE DOES THE SAME HE PROVOKES ME AND IF HE CONTINUES TO DO SO THEN YOU CAN NOT JUST TELL ME THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEND THE HONOR OF MY NAME........... I KNOW UNDERTOAD YOU ARE VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BAND ME FOR THINGS I HAVE DONE BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE ALL READY DONE SO I THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO BE A FAIR AND UN BIAS JUDGE AND HOST TO THE THREAD AND ITS PROBLEMS BUT DO NOT LET ANY ONE INFLUENCE YOU INTO MAKING DECISIONS THAT ARE UNJUST
THANK YOU MR.UNDERTOAD
Old 11-08-2007, 07:52 PM   #411
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

PS

JUST BECAUSE LUMBERJIMS FANTASY FOTBALL THREAD IS NOT DOING AS WELLS AS UNDERTOADS HE IS GETTING UPSET HE STEPED INTO THIS DONT LET HIM TAKE HITS AWAY FROM YOUR THREAD BECAUSE HONESTLY YOU KNOW THIS HANDICAPPER FEUD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SCTIVITY ON THIS SITE; AND MOST DEFINATELY THE HITS AT www.prosportsbettingtips.com
PS: NAME A WEEK I HAVE NOT TAKIN ALL THE GAME U MORON LUMBERMORON (HE PROBABLY HAS TERMITES OR SOMETHING)
Old 11-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #412
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
AND DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT SPREADS IM GOING BET ON, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BET ON CANDIAN SPREADS 1. THEY DO NOT HAVE MOB INFLUENCE 2. THEY DO NOT CHARGER JUICE MONEY SO WHEN THE EARLY BIRDS COMPARE TO THE LATE BIRD SPREADS IN CANADA WE GET A LITTLE ADVANTAGE AND INSITE AS TO WHY THEY WOULD CHANGE IT
PS: UR A COCKSUCKING LITTLE LUMBER BITCH YOU FUCKIN GAYLORD FAGGOT

I ran this bit through my 'Canadian-drunken-asshole-father-fucker' to English translator program. Here's what it says:

"Bwok.....Bwok .....Bwok....bwok"

pick the games based on the same line, you maggot. if we're both picking the same lines, then the outcomes can be compared. I do not profess to be a sports betting guru..I'm just smarter than you are.

PS: UR MASTER AT COVERING YOUR OWN BELLY BUTTON WITH YOUR GOO AFTER YOU JERK OFF TO PICTURES OF WHIP AND MAC YOU JELLY ASSED CUM DUMPSTER.

heheh that's kind of fun
Old 11-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #413
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

dude, how does Undertoad's cock taste? christ. suck up much?

what is this word: UNBENOUNCED?

-lumberfuckinloser.....lol. at least he's funny.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #414
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

NBA PICKS

NOV. 8

DAL -7.5 @ GS
TAKE DAL

NOV. 9

TOR @ PHI PK
TAKE TOR

SA -3 @ NWO
TAKE SA
Old 11-08-2007, 08:41 PM   #415
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

NHL PICKS

NOV. 9

CLS @ DET
TAKE DET

ATL @ FLA
TAKE ATL

COL @ VAN
TAKE COL

SJ @ ANA
TAKE ANA
Old 11-08-2007, 09:23 PM   #416
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_piks_4u View Post
Phi -135 @ Nj
The Flyers are coming to an end on their longest road trip of the season against a Devils team who can't find the back of the net. They go up against Biron who has been stellar this year. The Flyers win this one 3-1.
Take the Flyers
Umm, I guess it didn't go to well here.
The Flyers lost 4-1

Quote:
Was @ Ott -120
Do you see why the Sens will this game cuz I don't.
Take the Sens
You're such an idiot.
When a team is 13-1, you don't start betting on them dipstick.
The Sens lost 4-1.
Don't quit your day job.
Or is that school? :p
Old 11-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #417
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TALK. MY 33% TODAY WAS BETTER THAN YOUR FUCKIN SUNDAY OF 14 GAMES. LIKE C'MON OUT 14 GAMES YOU GOT 2 RIGHT. ONE BEING A COMEBACK AND A 4TH DOWN STOP IN OVERIME TO WIN BY A FG AND THE OTHER COULD'VE BEEN A FG OFF OF THAT BEAUTIFUL COLVIN INT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR COLTS NOT HAVING ANYMORE TIMEOUTS LEFT
MR MOTHERFUCKIN 2. GIVE IT A COUPLE OF MORE WEEKS AND WE'LL MEET UP. WHEN YOU SEE WHO THE FUCK I AM YOU'LL PUT YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, PUT YOUR TONGUE DOWN YOUR THROAT AND YOUR EYES TO THE GROUND. YOUR A ONE YEAR WONDER. FUCK OFF ABOUT MEETING UP CUZ BUDDY YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO. AND TALK BEFORE THE GAMES FINISH NOT AFTER YOU FUCKIN TARD.

DO YOU LOOK BACK ON WHAT YOU WROTE AND SEE HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS AFTER GETTIN 2 FOR 14. IF YOU HAVEN'T LOOK AT IT.

Dallas Cowboys(-3.5) @ Philadelphia Eagles
Easily the best bet of the week!
The Eagles are going to win this game as it is their most important game of the season so far. They are by far a better team, at home and underdogs.
Look for Romo to get picked off.
Look for McNabb to have a field day.

Bet on the Eagles

New England Patriots(-6.5) @ Indianapolis Colts
Reality sets in for the Patriots as they face one of the 2 superior teams in the NFL(The other being the Chargers).
P.Manning IS the greatest QB in the history of the game, Brady is but a fraction of that.
Colts win it straight up.

Bet on the Colts

Washington Redskins(-3.5) @ New York Jets
The Superbowl is still in sight for these Redskins.
The NY Jets are now lookin' at the draft.
No competition

Bet on the Redskins

Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs(-2.5)
This game is a little too close for comfort, and although I would rather avoid it, I do believe the Chiefs are a better team than the Packers.
That does not mean the chiefs are a good team by the way.

Bet on the Chiefs

Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Bucs(-4.5)
Evenly matched teams.
The spread is too big. Arizona is closer to beating the spread

Bet on the Cardinals

Carolina Panthers @ Tennessee Titans(-4.5)
The Panthers should win this game outright as they are matched up great against this Titans team at this time, both in the offence and defence.

Bet on the Panthers

San Fransisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons(-3.5)
Can someone please explain to me why the Falcons are favorites here?
I would have expected the spread to be the other way around.

Bet on the 49ers

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orlean Saints(-3.5)
Very easy win for the Jaguars.
The spread is simply a gift here.

Bet on the Jaguars

Denver Broncos @ Detroit Lions(-3.0)
This game is a complete miss-match, the Broncos should win this.

Bet on the Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals(-1.5) @ Buffalo Bills
The Bills have really been plaing some great football.
The Bengals are simply a superior team, and it should show on the field this sunday.

Bet on the Bengals

San Diego Chargers(-7.5) @ Minnesota Vikings
The Superbowl Chargers are on a march. Expect their passing game to be an element here against this weak Vikings pass defence. Tomlinson shouls get some rest for the superbowl. These kinda spreads are never a factor in such miss-matches.

Bet on the Chargers

Seattle Seahawks @ Clevland Browns(-2.5)
Out with the old, in with the new.
The Browns are going to win this division with their well rounded team.
The Seahawks have to wait many years before they'll be able to contend for anything. Easy win for the superior Browns.

Bet on the Browns

Houston Texans @ Oakland Raiders(-3.0)
The Texans aren't that bad, they simply are missing their 2 WR's Andre and Andre, leaving them looking like the worst team in the game.
The Raiders will take advantage of this and pick up an easy win here.

Bet on the Raiders

Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburg Steelers(-9.5)
Who are they trying to kid? 9.5 points in a game where their gonna lose?
Hello!

Bet on the Ravens

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW FUCKIN STUPID DID YOU SOUND. THIS RIGHT HERE IS YOUR WITCH THAT SEES CLEARER THAN MOST. FUCKIN GOOF
Old 11-08-2007, 09:51 PM   #418
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PICKS FOR SUNDAY FUCKFACE? I THOUGHT YOUR THE EARLY BIRD GUY. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOU CAN USE MY PICKS AS A GUIDELINE AND THEN MAC CAN USE YOURS AS ONE WHICH MEANS YOU GUYS CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF COMPETING WITH US.

THE MASTER WON TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. I BEAT YOU GUYS THIS WEEK. THE FIRST WEEK YOU FUCKS DIDNT PICK ALL THE GAMES AND THIS WEEK MAC DIDNT PICK ALL THE GAMES. I HOPE THIS WEEK YOU AT LEAST GLUE SOME GOLF BALLS UNDERNEATH THAT 2 INCH WORM AND PICK EVERY GAME. WANNA TALK WITH THE BIG BOYS THEN PLAY LIKE THE BIG BOYS OR ELSE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU SEE ME I HAD BAD WEEK AND I KEPT TO MYSELF. WHY? CUZ I LOST, SIMPLE. YOU GUYS COME BACK WITH EVEN A WORST WEEK THAN I DID AND YOUR STILL TALKING.

AND MR. MAC, AT LEAST YOUR FUCKIN WITCH JUST HAS TO READ HOW STUPID HE SOUNDED, YOU CAN LOOK BACK AND READ, HEAR AND WATCH HOW STUPID YOU FUCKIN SOUNDED.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEK
Old 11-09-2007, 08:00 AM   #419
W.HI.P
Free

Take a word of advice from the wise one.
Stop giving NHL and NBA picks, you don't stand a chance.
As a matter of fact, you can stop the NFL picks as well.
You don't have a clue about the sport.
In fact, within this thread, my NFL picks, percentage wise, still are ahead of the Yahoo leader.
Far ahead of yours and that faggot friend of yours.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:03 AM   #420
W.HI.P
Free

And your long term picks? Your superbowl winner?
Do the math... your numbers don't add up.
Even if one of the 5 listed favorites you pick somehow manage to win it, you're still minus on your cash.
What the F_ck are you trying to achieve here?
Do you really believe ANYONE here gives a fling f-ck about your picks?
Do you think anyone is following?
You're just a negative force here that turned what was a very succesfull thread into shit.
If that was your goal...BRAVO! you achieved it kid.