FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #391
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
was -3.5 @ nyj Lumberpick: Washington -3.5... Lumberlock!

gb @ kc -2.5 Lumberpick: Kansas City -2.5

ari @ tb -4.5 Lumberpick: Arizona +4.5

car @ ten -4.5 Lumberpick: Tennessee.....but i'm scared....Lumberdodger, this one.

sf @ atl -3.5 Lumberpick: San Fran -3.5 Lumberlock

jak @ nwo -3.5 Lumberpick: Jacksonville in a nailbiter

den @ det -3.0 Lumberpick: Detroit

cin @ buf +1.5 Lumberpick: Buffalo....home dogs.....cincie is afu

sd -7.5 @ min Lumberpick: San Diego

sea @ cle -2.5 Lumberpick: Seattle + 2.5

ne - 6.5 @ indy Lumberpick: You think I'd bet against NE? eat a whole bag of dicks. NewEngland - 6.5 away?....yup

hou @ oak -3.0 Lumberpick: Houston

dal -3.5 @ phi Lumberpick: ....lemme think........uhm.......Dallas...-3.5? really? Lumberlock ock ock ock....( that was an echo from the lock locking so loudly.)
bal @ pit -9.5 Lumberpick: Pittsburgh

trupick, your lines are all mixed up....

i thnk i have mine straight now.....take a look.
im a geek? i dont count?

you're fucking candadian! and as such don't count by default.

plus....I picked better than you over the last 2 weeks, and i was obvioulsy just jerking off. picking at random.

actually, i was surprised that no one made fun of my lumberpicks. cmon people.

what a bizzare world is the betting world.

UM HELLO U GOT SIX I GOT 8 U DIDNT BEAT ME THIS WEEK DUMMY
Old 11-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #392
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad
OK, here's the deal for you pickers, then:

Rule 1: starting this week, if you get better than 55% over the next four weeks, you can stay. Under 55%, and your accounts and IP addresses will be banned. That's fair isn't it? It's the middle of the season, so things should be predictable by now.

W.H.I.P. is immune to this, if he decides to put picks here, because he achieved emeritus status with his *incredible* percentage last season.

Rule 2: You may negatively comment on another picker's picks, history, posting style, etc. However, if you achieve a lower percentage than that picker on the following week, your account is banned.

Rule 2a: If you negatively comment on someone who is not a picker, such as lumberjim, lumberjim may issue a set of picks for the week and if his percentage is better than yours, your account is banned.

Rule 3: NO CAPS or big font sizes because, come on, that's just obnoxious.

Hey "Master," did you see rule number 3? I've conveniently quoted it here for you.

LETS BE REAL UNDERTOAD YOU ARE A FIAR MAN; I CAN ATTACK A PERSON VERBALLY IF THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK ME RIGHT? DON'T CENSOR ME CAUSE THEN THIS IS JUST NOT FUN AT ALL
AND AS FOR RULE 3; TALKING IN CAPS IS A TRAIT IN MY CHARACTER, JUST LIKE HOW WHIP LIKES TO ADD COLOURS I LIKE WHEN MY WORDS STAND OUT, BUT I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL OF U BLOCKING ME BECAUSE U HAVE NOT DONE SO YET U SEEM TO BE REALLY FAIR AND I THAN KYOU FOR CONTINUING TO LET ME HUMILIATE THESE SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPERS, HAHAHAHAH
Old 11-06-2007, 03:13 PM   #393
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

To the witch and mac, worry about yourselves before you point your fingers at us. Mac as far as i see it you went 2-12 cuz you obviously would've picked the same games as the witch. Man up and pick all the games this week. Single out the games you think would be the better picks. Cute over/under victory. Grow some hair on your face and some fuckin pubes and take the 2 weeks of losses like a man.

Ps. im going to start to post more than just football spreads
Old 11-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #394
W.HI.P
Free

Rule 3: NO CAPS or big font sizes because, come on, that's just obnoxious.

Hello
Old 11-06-2007, 03:21 PM   #395
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
im a geek? i dont count?

you're fucking candadian! and as such don't count by default.

plus....I picked better than you over the last 2 weeks, and i was obvioulsy just jerking off. picking at random.

actually, i was surprised that no one made fun of my lumberpicks. cmon people.

what a bizzare world is the betting world.

UM HELLO U GOT SIX I GOT 8 U DIDNT BEAT ME THIS WEEK DUMMY
who dummy now!? who dummy now?! who dummy now?!
Old 11-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #396
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

NYR @ NYI -120
The Rangers are on a roll as of late and they clearly are a better goal scoring team than they showcased in the start of the year. I know they have been playing horrible on the road but I'm pretty sure their not playing that far from home.
Take the Rangers

TOR @ OTT -135
The Sens are looking to get a franchise record of an 8 game winning streak tonite against the Leafs and they will. The Sens are the best club in the league by far. Stay tuned for my Long Term Piks.
Take the Sens
Old 11-07-2007, 01:34 AM   #397
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

These are the teams in order who I believe will win the Super Bowl

New England Patriots 3/2
Indianapolis Colts 3/1
Dallas Cowboys 9/2
Pittsburgh Steelers 9/1
New York Giants 35/1

The Patriots will meet with the Colts in the heavyweight rematch in Foxborough where the Pats will win again and play against the Boys. The Super Bowl game will basically be Boston vs. Americas Team.

Mr. Mac you want to talk football? Well lets talk football. How do you and your fellow man Whip not see anything in the Pats? What holes does their team have? What doesn't make them better than last year where they almost beat the Colts in the AFC Championship game? I don't understand why yall underrate them so much. Maybe it's not you Mac, who is thinking like that but Whip cmon give them some respect. You have gone against them all season long and what happen, you won once last week (Pats still won the game) which makes you 1-8 for the year against the Pats. Give them respect cuz I think their due for some.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #398
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_piks_4u View Post
How do you and your fellow man Whip not see anything in the Pats? What holes does their team have? What doesn't make them better than last year where they almost beat the Colts in the AFC Championship game? I don't understand why yall underrate them so much. Maybe it's not you Mac, who is thinking like that but Whip cmon give them some respect. You have gone against them all season long and what happen, you won once last week (Pats still won the game) which makes you 1-8 for the year against the Pats. Give them respect cuz I think their due for some.
About 80% of 200 billion dollars guarentees that the Patriots will not win the superbowl.
This game is not about the game, it never was.
Its about money.
The sooner ou understand that, the sooner ou'll be able to pick the superbowl champ like I do every year(including this one)
Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 PM   #399
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

Congrats to your Super Bowl Picks. I have also picked the last 6 Super Bowls correctly so maybe we should meet one day to place a personal wager on a team of choice to whom shall win it this year.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #400
W.HI.P
Free

One day? Why not right now?
If you're gonna be pickin' the Pats, then ya, i'm game.
Free money.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:06 PM   #401
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

Phi -135 @ Nj
The Flyers are coming to an end on their longest road trip of the season against a Devils team who can't find the back of the net. They go up against Biron who has been stellar this year. The Flyers win this one 3-1.
Take the Flyers

Was @ Ott -120
Do you see why the Sens will this game cuz I don't.
Take the Sens

Mtl -120 @ Bos
Special teams will win this game. The Canadiens are number 1 in the league on the power-play. The Bruins are 21st in the league in penalty-kill. They are evenly matched full strengthed but special teams will be the deciding factor.
Take Mtl
Old 11-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #402
W.HI.P
Free

chicken shit
Old 11-08-2007, 06:13 PM   #403
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

JAK @ TEN 6.5
13-10, a titans win in week 1 with garrard healthy, stroud playing and at home. The titans number 2 defence have to take care of the run which they are the number 1 run d in the league. The titans hold the jaguars to less than 10 points this time around en route to a 17-7 victory.
Take TEN

DEN @ KC 3.5
The worst game of the week. LJ's hurt, Cutlers hurt and it's a division game. If I had to pick, I would have to go with the home team.
Take the Chiefs

BUF 3.5 @ MIA
I really do think the dolphins are going to go 0-16. The d is not the same and i think lynch repeats his perfomance from last week and the Bills d could even shutout this Miami offence.
Take the Bills

CLE @ PIT 10
The Steelers are the 3rd best team in the league. A great offence and an even better defence. Clevlands scores 20 points this game but Willie Parker has field day and the Steelers win 34-20.
Take the Steelers

STL @ NWO 13.5
I told you guys that the Saints will come back and do well but even at home against the Rams 13.5 points is too much. With a healthy S. Jackson coming backthis game will be a close one. The Rams could even win this game and if they do the Saints will be a great selection for next weeks match-up against the Texans.
Take the Rams (FAV)

ATL @ CAR 4.5
If Atl started Leftwich from the gate they would be contending for the division. They might be in to big of a hole to come back. Their D is better then the numbers say and their O is better with Byron running it. This game will be decided by a FG.
Take the Falcons

PHI @ WAS 3.5
The Redskin offence is horrible. Phillys pass rush will get to Campbell and cause him to make mistakes. The Redskin D will keep'em in the game while another game gets decided by a FG.
Take Philly

MIN @ GB 6.5
This one is my favorite game of the week. With GB being a horrible run team and the Vikings being a great run d, the Vikings can concetrate on Favre. The New Heavyweight Running Champ of the league will have another great day being that they will be playing in the cold. Cold weather equals lots of runnin. But will they win? Maybe, maybe not. This will be another game decided by a FG.
Take the Vikings (FAV)

CIN @ BAL 4.5
I can't see how the Ravens are ever favorite by more than 2.5 points. I know Cincys D is bad which is why they are 2-6 but the Ravens need to get rid of Billick, their QBs and fix up their O-LINE. I know I'm sounding repetitive but another game decided by a FG.
Take Cincy

CHI 3.5 @ OAK
This will be a low-scoring affair. The Bears will win this game though simply because they are better on both sides of the ball. The Bears win this game 16-9.
Take the under- O/U 38.5
Take the Bears

DAL 2.5 @ NYG
This another great pick. The Giants run game will get slowed down this week against one of the best front 7s in the league. Sure Eli's targets will be a mismatch for the boys secondary but Mr. eli will not have that much time to throw the ball. Look for Demarcus Ware to have a big game. On the other side of the ball I can't see the Boys slowing down. Usi might desrupt a little but enough. The Boys show why they are the best team in the NFC this sunday.
Take the Boys (FAV)

DET 1.5 @ ARI
This is not going to be a blowout on the Lions behalf, it will be a closer game than most people think. But i still think the Lions will win this game for it will be a shootout. Lots of points, Lots of yards and Lots of TDs. Another win closer to Kitna prediction.
Take the Over- O/U 45.5
Take the Lions (FAV)

IND 6.5 @ SD
Peyton Manning vs. LT. Peyton will control the tempo of the game and keep LT of the field as long as he can. But will he really even need to. I don't think that SD will have a good day on offence anyways. Indy wins by a TD for sure.
Take the Under- O/U 49.5
Take Indy (FAV)

SF @ SEA 10.5
San Fran and Baltimore have by far the worst offences in the league. Seattle is actually playing pretty well on both sides of the ball. In Seattle, on MN, I see Seattle blowing the 49ers out.
Take the Seahawks
Old 11-08-2007, 06:48 PM   #404
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I invoketh rule 2a!

I challenge Master at Covering(his inadequacies with loud talk) this week. he talked shit. he posted in big annoying letters. he called me mean hurtful names.

but we bet on american spreads.....las vegas lines. its an american game, its an american board. and you are a retard.

here are the lines this week as per Vegas. We'll use MGM - Mirage....because I've heard of them.

favorite bolded

JAGS AT TITANS -4

BRONCOS AT CHEIFS -3

BILLS -3 AT DOLPHINS

BROWNS AT STEELERS -9.5

RAMS AT SAINTS - 11.5

FALCONS AT PANTHERS - 4

EAGLES AT SKINS -3

VIKES AT PACK -6

BENGALS AT RAVENS -4

BEARS -3 AT RAIDERS

COWBOYS -1.5 AT GIANTS

LIONS AT CARDS -1

COLTS -3.5 AT CHARGERS

49ERS AT SEAHAWKS -10

Line is as of 11/8/07 at 7:36pm eastern time

pick them all, you little bitch.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #405
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_piks_4u View Post

DAL 2.5 @ NYG
This another great pick. The Giants run game will get slowed down this week against one of the best front 7s in the league. Sure Eli's targets will be a mismatch for the boys secondary but Mr. eli will not have that much time to throw the ball. Look for Demarcus Ware to have a big game. On the other side of the ball I can't see the Boys slowing down. Usi might desrupt a little but enough. The Boys show why they are the best team in the NFC this sunday.
Take the Boys (FAV)
You into boys?
Little chicken shit...no wonder