The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 05-05-2003, 02:19 PM   #346
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Sorry, I meant to suggest that the fucking of inflatable sheep displayed a preexisting problem in their personality. Rereading I was very unclear on that. And yeah, the problem most likely existed before the experience. I'm not sure what leads one to have a desire for such a device, but I'd still like to think it's uncommon.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:21 PM   #347
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

While we're on the subject, did you hear they have found a new use for sheep in Oklahoma?
     Wool!
Old 05-05-2003, 02:22 PM   #348
juju
no one of consequence

I know, I was just being a jerk about affect/effect. :)
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 05:30 PM   #349
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

A few years ago some smart ass friends gave me a "love Ewe" inflatable sheep for Christmas. I blew it up and diplayed it on a table in the living room. The thing had a hole with a pouch in each end. You get the picture.
Well, everytime these same smart ass guys came over, they would stick their finger in MY sheep. That is until I filled both holes with cold hand cream.
Priceless!
Old 05-07-2003, 10:42 PM   #350
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

That'll learn em
slang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:52 PM   #351
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Arkansans making fun of Oklahomans...that's like one retard calling another retard "stupid."
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 11:40 PM   #352
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
I plan on coming to Philli sometime over the summer and when I do we'll hafta get together. I can eat like a wild animal , and to take advantage of free food I'll bring a wheelchair and stretchpants.
Your on. I'll film it any make a profit.
Oh, by the way, in Philly you don't need a gun. It's the city of brotherly love.
Old 05-08-2003, 03:14 AM   #353
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Quote:
Arkansans making fun of Oklahomans...that's like one retard calling another retard "stupid."
     Dude, I know that was in jest, but it's insane what happens just across the stateline. Like the cadaver dogs found a skeleton in the woods buried three feet down. The Okie police said they weren't runling out foul play. I'm thinking, "No shit? You don't think this person died of natural causes and then buried themselves three feet down?"
     Heck, the nickname for the place is Kill County. Some of the guy's from over there that I worked with would joke that you couldn't live there unless you'd been convicted of a felony. And you couldn't be a cop unless you'd been convicted of three, it was a joke of course. Okie cops do whatever they want without fear of being held accountabe. I once got a speeding ticket over there, I wasn't going to fight it so I mailed my payment in. My check was cashed, but the ticket was never filed. It's not on my record. I called and asked and the woman I talked to said there was no record of me in their system. Not even the check they cashed. I let it go since this way it wasn't on my record.
     Arkansas at it's worst is Oklahoma Lite. The heaviest substance I've heard of cops selling in Arkansas is pot. I used to know the names of some Okie cops that would sell crystal meth and the like.