The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 03-17-2006, 12:14 AM   #16
Brett's Honey
whatever

Quote:
I hate myself. A lot.
You hate yourself for not hating him. Quit that - hate him!
You don't sound like the Bri that is in some of the other threads when you write about this dickhead Professor of Head Games.
Where is that Bri?! Fuck him! We don't even know you and we know you deserve better!
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 05:03 AM   #17
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I know all of you guys are right and thanks for listening once again I know it gets boring. I don't know why, but when I am feeling low and vulnerable I come here and spill my guts without even thinking of what I am doing. Part of the addiction to the cellar? Part of my problems with boundaries? Partly UT's fault? You tell me.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:47 AM   #18
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Hey Bri thats what the cellars for to get it out, let it hang and see what it really is. You also get feedback from a lot of others who can look at your situation objectively, without the emotional attachment. Just remember Prof. Dickhead will get his in the end! Perhaps after bangin some college slut who gives him a little more than he bargained for - like an STD. Hopefully something painful and permanent. Karma sux if your an A-hole. Good things will always happen to good people. You don't want to be an ass just to get one to love you. Whats the point in that? This will just let you appreciate Mr. Right all the more. Remember nothing of value in life comes easy. And as hard as it is for a Libra like me to admit - the scales are almost NEVER balanced. Virtual hug comin your way from the Yesman.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:35 AM   #19
smoothmoniker
to live and die in LA

I never thought I would ever say this, but Mari's analysis of the situation is bang on.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:05 PM   #20
marichiko

Thanks, SM. I never thought you'd say that either!

Brianna, I think your next (and final) e-mail to this pathetic excuse of a man should be just the link to this thread without comment, and then change your own e-mail addy and block his phone numbers and never speak to him again. He deserves no less and you deserve so much more.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:05 PM   #21
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Howzabout this for an email (me to him)

Go Fuck Yourself

What do you guys think? Too subtle? Coz, right this VERY second I am ready to do it--then, I think...thinking has almost always left me on the bad side of life. I should just GO with my gut, eh?

Look, now I am just being mean, but, I'll tell you this: some people have said that he reminds them of (ready?)

Mister BURNS! He's unduly verbose, over-complimentary to female students (he's 62, they are 22--gross!) and tents his fingers in a maniacal way (not really, but still) Others have described him as arrogant, bitter, self-loathing (well, with all apologies, he is a Jew), elite and "puffed-up"--words of his students (on ratemyprof.com) not me.

OMG-SOB--do you see how badly I need Angus O'Mann???? *sob*
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 03-17-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #22
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Just...don't email him back, ever. That'll freak him out.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:07 PM   #23
WabUfvot5
Operations Operative

He's basically saying I hope to find an easier / better fuck but stick around in case I can't. I say you plan a date with him when he returns and pepper mace him.
WabUfvot5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:19 AM   #24
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Howzabout this for an email (me to him)

Go Fuck Yourself

What do you guys think?
Ok, time to take the gloves off. You can't hurt a guy by getting angry with him. Tell him its ok and that you understand. Then tell him that you are actually relieved that you won't have to continue faking it and wish him luck hooking up with someone that loves him even with a unit that "has trouble reaching the top button on a girl's elevator."

Yell, bitch, scream all you want. If you want to hit a guy where it hurts, then let him know that he never took you further than midfield and that while you were prepared to sacrifice certain things to be with him, you are actually relieved that now, you don't have to.

Cheaters are gutless, selfish people. Don't hate yourself. Don't hate anybody. Even careful, cautious people get hurt by selfish people. Better to give yourself and get hurt once in a while than to withdraw. People who love will be loved - minor roadblocks notwithstanding.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:12 AM   #25
Kagen4o4
The Sheriff of Nothingland

Quote:
My quasi-boyfriend is in London and has been since Jan. He's working. I emailed him yesterday and this is what it said: There may be more who offer you consolation, but I will always love you.

his reply email-You know me only too well, Sweetheart! I do find it difficult to refuse women in need
of the milk of human kindness--all the more so when they are near at hand
(as 'twere). But be assured (again) that you were/are/always will be very
dear to me, and we'll certainly have time together again once my life
resumes a more regular pattern.

I hate myself. A lot.
dear (insert retards name here)
its nice to be assured (again) that i am/are/always will be very dear to you. i too am a woman who does not refuse to milk men for human kindness--all the more so when they are near my hand (as 'twere). and im sure we'll spend more time together my life resumes a less regular patern of up and down motion.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:55 AM   #26
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

First post his name and where he teaches, then.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by marichiko
Brianna, I think your next (and final) e-mail to this pathetic excuse of a man should be just the link to this thread without comment, and then change your own e-mail addy and block his phone numbers and never speak to him again.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:26 AM   #27
Brett's Honey
whatever

Well, Bri, You're getting some great choices here!!
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 08:20 AM   #28
jojo
is anyone home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beestie
Ok, time to take the gloves off. You can't hurt a guy by getting angry with him. Tell him its ok and that you understand. Then tell him that you are actually relieved that you won't have to continue faking it and wish him luck hooking up with someone that loves him even with a unit that "has trouble reaching the top button on a girl's elevator."

Yell, bitch, scream all you want. If you want to hit a guy where it hurts, then let him know that he never took you further than midfield and that while you were prepared to sacrifice certain things to be with him, you are actually relieved that now, you don't have to.

Cheaters are gutless, selfish people. Don't hate yourself. Don't hate anybody. Even careful, cautious people get hurt by selfish people. Better to give yourself and get hurt once in a while than to withdraw. People who love will be loved - minor roadblocks notwithstanding.
ooh, of all the advice here, this one seems to me like it might be the best! because honey, hate and anger take a LOT of energy and emotion, and that is exactly what this guy does not deserve from you. he doesn't deserve any feelings from you.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 09:19 AM   #29
marichiko

You could alway send him into Don't Date him Gal
Old 03-18-2006, 09:30 AM   #30
thrillhouse
spoonful of bologna

Quote:
I hate myself for being such a stupid, utterly STUPID sap. He's not even cute, really. Gah!
wyrd.

brianna, i choose to believe strongly in chemistry/pheromones. they are not urban legends. they are both a curse and the most horribly beautiful feelings you'll experience. we're not stupid. . . . . . we're human.