The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

View Poll Results: Guys: Do you like receiving anal stimulation?
I like being licked (referred to as "tossing the salad") 6 28.57%
I like toys (butt plug and/or vibrators) 5 23.81%
Flesh! (an appendage?) 2 9.52%
No, but I've thought about it 5 23.81%
No way! Too gross! 6 28.57%
No way! It's wrong and is exit only! 3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2005, 12:50 PM   #16
laebedahs
Abecedarian

I really think there's nothing gay about it. There are many definitions of the word 'gay' (or homosexual), but the one that stands out is: "having a sexual attraction to someone of the same sex". Now for me, that means I'm not gay. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

I've had sex with a guy before, and it didn't do anything for me. I also don't want to date guys.
laebedahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 12:53 PM   #17
laebedahs
Abecedarian

To all the guys who don't like it:

the pentration, as I'm sure is the same with women who take it up there, takes some getting used to.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:01 PM   #18
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by laebedahs
I really think there's nothing gay about it. There are many definitions of the word 'gay' (or homosexual), but the one that stands out is: "having a sexual attraction to someone of the same sex". Now for me, that means I'm not gay. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

I've had sex with a guy before, and it didn't do anything for me. I also don't want to date guys.
veryveryvery brave of you to tell us that. it begs the question, however, that if you're not gay, why DID you have sex with a man?

you must have felt at least a little gay at that time? just curious? he was really really cute? many people would still call you gay. i believe you when you say you're NOT gay, but when you combine this with your anal predeliction.....?

personal question: when you had sex with a man, were you the pitcher or the catcher? ew.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:06 PM   #19
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
veryveryvery brave of you to tell us that. it begs the question, however, that if you're not gay, why DID you have sex with a man?

you must have felt at least a little gay at that time? just curious? he was really really cute? many people would still call you gay. i believe you when you say you're NOT gay, but when you combine this with your anal predeliction.....?

personal question: when you had sex with a man, were you the pitcher or the catcher? ew.
Women who sleep with another woman but never go on to form a lesbian relationship are usually considered experimental...... Isn't this the same? (Could quite literally be a case of suck it & see)?!
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:09 PM   #20
laebedahs
Abecedarian

I was the receiver.

I was curious. But, it didn't feel good at all. I know many people would still call me gay, that's why I keep my sex life (both experimental and regular) from those who would be quick to judge me/call me names.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:10 PM   #21
laebedahs
Abecedarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Women who sleep with another woman but never go on to form a lesbian relationship are usually considered experimental...... Isn't this the same? (Could quite literally be a case of suck it & see)?!
Maybe so. I tried that too, didn't do anything for me, either. But it did turn my wife on watching. I enjoy muff diving a lot more so, especially a clean shaven one.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #22
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

There's a big double standard wrt "gay" and "experimental".

As a man, I find homosexuality neutral. I don't dig it and I don't despise it. I figure the homosexual men around me (in my city, in my country) and I are fishing in entirely different pools so there's no conflict. I'm not interested in them, and they're not interested in me.

lj, your remark about feeling gay even reading this thread...I don't find the subject matter personally stimulating, titillating, so to speak. But it was an interesting topic, certainly one that I am highly unlikely to discuss or experience anywhere else, so I followed along. Reading it absolutely doesn't make me "gay" or make me "feel gay".

I think labels are useful when kept in their narrow contexts, as pointers to more information, not as substitutes for reality. I voted for Ronald Reagan, but I am definitely not a Republican. Was I experimenting? Ok, ok, maybe that's not a really good analogy, but there's a difference in what people are and what people have done.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:57 PM   #23
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
they only wanted to do it because they thought you'd like it. not gay. you ARE a girl.
They thought I'd LIKE it??? And, why would they think that? I wasn't the one going, "Oh, come on, baby, you'll like it once you try it--I'll be gentle, I promise, baby..." #1) I never did like it, and, #2) "gentle" and "anal penetration" are counter-intuitive. (and I don't mean finger, either)
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:05 PM   #24
laebedahs
Abecedarian

Brianna,

it's more of an acquired taste. Plus, it also helps if you have plenty of good lubrication and maybe even a numbing agent (for those first-timers)
Old 10-24-2005, 02:12 PM   #25
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV
~blah blah blah~.

lj, your remark about feeling gay even reading this thread...I don't find the subject matter personally stimulating, titillating, so to speak. But it was an interesting topic, certainly one that I am highly unlikely to discuss or experience anywhere else, so I followed along. Reading it absolutely doesn't make me "gay" or make me "feel gay".

~yadda yadda yadda~
you don't know me well enough by now to tell when I'm serious?
Old 10-24-2005, 02:19 PM   #26
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
They thought I'd LIKE it??? And, why would they think that? I wasn't the one going, "Oh, come on, baby, you'll like it once you try it--I'll be gentle, I promise, baby..." #1) I never did like it, and, #2) "gentle" and "anal penetration" are counter-intuitive. (and I don't mean finger, either)
You've answered your own question.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:34 PM   #27
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

lj, I did sense a serious tone, and I tried to respect that with a serious tone of my own.

What are you saying? I didn't challenge any of your remarks, I only referred to them as the trigger for my own thoughts. My whole post could stand on it's own, without quoting you. I referenced your words only as a matter of conversation. I meant to express my thoughts on the subject at hand, "gay-ness", not yours.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:45 PM   #28
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

eh, yer just pissed cuz i blah blah blahed you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigv
I meant to express my thoughts on the subject at hand, "gay-ness", not yours.
and i'll thank you to not refer to my gayness. thank you......for not referring to my gayness.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:48 PM   #29
glatt

Quote:
and i'll thank you to not refer to my gayness. thank you......for not referring to my gayness.

Hee hee
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 03:01 PM   #30
glatt

I voted in the poll, but haven't commented yet. The idea of anal stimulation during sex is not appealing to me. I've had doctor's fingers up there a few times, and it's uncomfortable, bordering on painful. I can't imagine it being anything remotely close to being pleasurable, even when done by the woman I love. Even with no penetration, I would be nervous. It's a private area, and I don't want anyone getting close.

Just the other day, I was reading this (which is worth a read) on Smoking Gun, and I was a little shocked when I got to the part about anal stimulation during a massage. I felt a little tense just reading that part. I can't imagine something worse than getting a nice massage and then a startling probe down there.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote