Foolish? 2 6.67%
Has different taste and opinion than you? 26 86.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Both are wrong. "Cake" is the only correct answer.
I'm with you on that one. Chocolate cake mixed with vanilla ice cream is divine...though it's called a Pee-Wee Herman...
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Both are wrong. "Cake" is the only correct answer.
I pity the fool that would not choose ice cream cake.

or Rum Raisin.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Spexx, we see right through you.

Everyone's tastes are different. I respect your right to like things that I don't. I might make fun of you for it in private, but I have no real problem with your preferences.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:42 AM   #4
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

If neither of you can appreciate more than a single flavor of ice cream, you are both Philistines.

Currently, in my freezer I have:

"Delta Blues" - vanilla ice cream with blueberries, blueberry syrup swirl, and little chunks of "pie crust"
Mint Chocolate Chip
Natural Bean Vanilla
Bunuelos 'n' Cream - Cinnamon ice cream with chunks of bunuelos and caramel swirl.

We go through ice cream pretty quickly around here.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Where did you find the delta blues??????????? OMG that sounds awesome!!

We only have store brand plain vanilla right now, bought to put on the apple crisp I made earlier in the week (that I finished this morning for breakfast ). I really dislike chocolate ice cream, but love milk chocolate in all it's various forms. Go figure.

Try good vanilla with dry hot chocolate mix on top (Swiss Miss or don't bother).
Old 04-27-2007, 11:24 AM   #6
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

It's a new seasonal flavor by Blue Bell (I don't know if you get them in the midwest or not, I think they're a primarily Southern company). It'll probably only be here for awhile, they do a lot of rotation. I keep hoping they'll bring back their cantaloupe seasonal flavor, that was the best ice cream I have ever had, period.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
It's a new seasonal flavor by Blue Bell (I don't know if you get them in the midwest or not, I think they're a primarily Southern company). It'll probably only be here for awhile, they do a lot of rotation. I keep hoping they'll bring back their cantaloupe seasonal flavor, that was the best ice cream I have ever had, period.
Is that the Blue Bell (The Little Creamery) in Brenham, Texas, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, and Sylacauga, Alabama?
If it is, I don't see Delta Blues..... damn it.
Quote:
April Rotating Flavors
Banana Pudding - Banana ice cream perfectly blended together with whipped topping and vanilla wafers.

Birthday Cake* - Vanilla ice cream with pieces of chocolate cake, a chocolate icing swirl, and bright multi-colored sprinkles.

Century Sundae - Our most popular ice cream, Homemade Vanilla, swirled with caramel and chocolate sauces, a whipped topping and diced maraschino cherries. Let the celebration begin!

Cherry Vanilla - Maraschino cherry halves mixed into a smooth, creamy vanilla ice cream.

Fudge Brownie Nut* - Dark chocolate ice cream with chewy fudge brownie pieces and tasty pecans.

Lemon Ice Box Pie - Sweet, creamy lemon ice cream blended with crunchy graham cracker crust pieces and a whipped topping swirl.

Mocha Almond Fudge* - Coffee ice cream accented with chopped roasted almonds and a rich chocolate sundae sauce.

Peaches & Homemade Vanilla* - A mouth-watering combination of juicy, ripe peaches and our famous Homemade Vanilla ice cream.

Pistachio Almond* -Pistachio ice cream accented with pieces of crunchy, chopped roasted almonds.

Strawberry Cheesecake -Rich cheesecake ice cream with succulent strawberries and swirls of delicious strawberry sundae sauce.

Triple Chocolate - A blend of dutch chocolate, milk chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with a rich chocolate sundae sauce.

We make our rotational flavors for three months. Flavors marked with an asterisk (*) are in their introductory month.

Year Round Ice Cream Flavors
Banana Split, Buttered Pecan, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies ‘n Cream, Dutch Chocolate, French Vanilla, Homemade Vanilla, Milk Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, Moo-llennium Crunch, Natural Vanilla Bean, Pecan Pralines ‘n Cream, Rocky Road, Strawberry, Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla & The Great Divide
If it was, I'd order some in a heartbeat.
Quote:
At a price of $89, for four half gallons of your favorite Blue Bell flavors, we can ship anywhere in the USA.* Most of the cost is a result of the shipping charges, but it is one way to get "the best ice cream in the country" to you or someone else who can't get it otherwise.
Yes, I said four Delta Blues. No, I don't want vanilla or chocolate.... what do you think I'm stupid? foolish?
Old 04-27-2007, 11:27 AM   #8
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Pralines and Cream. Or Ben and Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch.

Chocolate. Vanilla. Scoff.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:01 PM   #9
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

I'm a personal fan of Moose Tracks and Elephant Tracks.

Mint and cookie dough are always good choices too.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:34 PM   #10
bbro
Insert witty comment here

I was a HUGE fan of Edy's light Mint Cookies and Cream. As soon as I found it, they took it off the market. Have yet to find another mint cookies and cream.
bbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:02 PM   #11
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Too much ice cream talk, not enough ice cream action...looks like I'll have to stop at Franklin Fountain tonight.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:46 AM   #12
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecuracao View Post
Too much ice cream talk, not enough ice cream action...looks like I'll have to stop at Franklin Fountain tonight.
I'll have the
Quote:
Southern Sympathizer
RUM RAISIN and PISTACHIO ice creams covered with pecans and pistachios SMOTHERED in hot caramel and STUDDED with Praline bits.
This Franklin Fountain original is as pretty as a sweet-talking LOUISIANA GIRL in her Sunday best. $8.25
thank you.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #13
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
I'll have the

Quote:
Southern Sympathizer
RUM RAISIN and PISTACHIO ice creams covered with pecans and pistachios SMOTHERED in hot caramel and STUDDED with Praline bits.
This Franklin Fountain original is as pretty as a sweet-talking LOUISIANA GIRL in her Sunday best. $8.25
thank you.
Which, the ice cream or the sweet-talking Louisiana Girl??
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:26 AM   #14
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

The ice cream unless she doffs that sunday best.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:12 PM   #15
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Chocolate Moose Tracks is proof that the Gods love us.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote