The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: How Old Were You the First Time You Got Laid?
10-12 0 0%
13-15 6 18.18%
16-18 21 63.64%
19-21 5 15.15%
22-24 0 0%
My friends' teasing is really getting tiring 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #16
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

17 - I guess it was exciting for the first year or so.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #17
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

i realized that i lied here. i was 18...it was november of 88
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:45 AM   #18
Juniper
I know, right?

15 - about two weeks before my next birthday. Beanbag chair, his parents' basement. Took about two minutes.
Juniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 AM   #19
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I was 18. Did it in the front seat of his car. He was my boss at the time. We later moved in together (some time just after he got me stoned) then got engaged, but then he biffed me one night when he was drunk, so I left him. That's it in a nutshell.

eta: it's amazing how a whole relationship can be summed up in a couple of short sentences.
"biffed me"?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:01 AM   #20
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

In the back of some girls station wagon. It was her car and she was in her 20's I was 16. After that I always went after older women.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:16 AM   #21
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
In the back of some girls station wagon. It was her car and she was in her 20's I was 16. After that I always went after older women.
Did she use a strap on?:p
Old 10-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #22
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

If we don't count oral, then the following year, same girl, same house, different room.

She was at Carnegie-Mellon, I was in Ambler and my parents took a surprise trip to California. Six hours each way...no stopping. Twice. In the same weekend. And I found the time to make the girl my famous peach cheesecake! After, I managed to get in the door less than five minutes before my parents did. Whew!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #23
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
Did she use a strap on?:p
He was in the back of her car with a knife to her throat or a pocket full of cash.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #24
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I was 16 when I lost my virginity, and too young.

I spent my late childhood feeling way behind all my peers, because I was a late developer. God I hated that phrase - it took all I had not to put it in speech marks.. Gah.

But despite the lack of pubes & titties, I had the same desires as any teen: to be wanted; attractive; sought after etc. My 1st boyfriend was from another school. I was 15 then. He had no idea I'd been a skinny-legged, flat-chested freak for most of my school years. He liked me for who I was, and as a person. Many, many years later I foud out he was gay, and before he came out ALL his gfs were heroin chic thin! But I didn't know that then and he was wonderful practice for my first hand and blow-jobs.

Then I left school (my bday is in July - I technically left school when I was 15 because we had finished exams at that point.) Everyone I worked with was much older than me - the closest in age were two other school-leavers, both 18, both boys.

I was slowly and carefully seduced by a man 9 years my senior who wanted to make his ex jealous.
I was grateful for the attention, slowly succumbed, then fell for him like falling downstairs after we had sex the first time. I was a quarter past sixteen, of course I fell for him. Silly girl.

I didn't even use contraceptives, because I wanted to believe in the whole seduction story, and stopping to ask would have put me back in control. Luckily, he was at least a pragmatist. He drove me to the family planning clinic, and asked me in the carpark, "Are you going to be a strong woman about this? Or a little girl?" Meaning, do I come in with you, or stay outside? I wanted him to come in with me. I was an ex-convent girl scared of this den of iniquity. Turns out he didn't really mean it. "I know you're stronger than that, I know you want me to be proud of you." Gag. I loved him for it then though - he was trying to improve me. I've been a sucker for that ever since.

He didn't realise it was my first time. I was externally confident with snogs and foreplay - I'd been to a Christian festival, which sounds blameless, but if you get a bunch of teens camping without adult supervision you gotta expect hormones to triumph over Jesus. From what I remember, at least three BJs... So I'd had a reasonable amount of experience, but at 16 no-one had property or cars to get private in, so it stopped there.

I was too young to have sex in that I committed emotionally to a man who just wanted a bit of tail. I can't say my judgement ever improved - which is why these days I am asexual. If I could go back to being that sweet, fit, skinny child, I'd bestow my favours far more carefully. And learn to deep throat.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #25
Cloud

wait . . . there's a dope smoking question?
Old 10-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #26
CzinZumerzet
.....short for Caz

17, in a beautifully upholstered flat bottomed boat on the crystal river wandering under the medievil buildings in Canterbury. Can't remember the name of the river...or the man. Nice
Old 10-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #27
Cloud

better than on the floor of the servants' bathroom. Much!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #28
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

Now I want to fuck.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #29
chrisinhouston
Professor

I was 17 and totally seduced by my girlfriend who was 16 (just like Adam by Eve, I guess); I think she had already had some experience in this department. My parents were pretty laid back and had left us home watching TV while they went out to the symphony or something and after it was over she asked me to get her a beer out of their fridge.
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #30
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

The girl I first was with was 15 and I was 17. I might have actually just turned 18. She had been around the block a lot at that early age. I nearly had to tie a board to my ass so I didn't fall in.

There's a funny story because it was in Henderson, Nevada and I was using my friend's truck, but I didn't want to take it really far so we were about 100 yards from his house in the desert at night. Well, she was a screamer, the dogs in the neighborhood were barking, and a spare tire or other stuff was banging loudly every time the truck went up and down.

My friends totally heard us in the house. When we walked in later, their faces were red and they were trying really hard not to laugh.