The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #2521
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Look at the bottom of the Main Index page.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #2522
Griff
still says videotape

How come she never write?
Old 12-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #2523
monster
I hear them call the tide

Smoothmoniker still on the missing list... :/
Old 12-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #2524
sexobon

Hasn't been missing all that long: Last Activity: 10-22-2013 11:15 PM
Old 01-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #2525
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Not missing, just busy as Fuck.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #2526
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I didn't see any posts wondering where I've been, but here I am. I don't even have a good excuse. Perhaps I'm one of those Dwellars who, once everyone thought about it at all, weren't disturbed by my absence.

In any event, I'm back. For those of you who have missed me, I love you much. The rest of you can suck my balls.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #2527
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Elspode: I'm happy to see you posting. I think many don't ask about you is because you haven't been posting much. As for me, I can always catch you on FB. :-D I'm sure you'd like us ladies to suck your balls, but do you want the guys to do that too?? :O hihi....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #2528
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
In any event, I'm back. For those of you who have missed me, I love you much. The rest of you can suck my balls.
Tease.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:01 AM   #2529
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I've missed you Els!

I think we don't ask because every so often you come along and let us know what you're up to. So, we're kind of used to you disappearing for a bit then coming back.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:58 AM   #2530
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Good to see you, Elspode! What new adventures has life been treating you to?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #2531
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Not much adventure, which is, in general, fine by me. I'm pretty okay with a boring life most of the time. Tree Fae and I are both pretty much homebodies who enjoy each other's company and that of our ludicrously large menagerie. Mostly biding our time until Winter releases us from its deadly grip, and then we'll be reviving the gardens and hopefully replacing our poor canvas gazebo which succumbed to heavy snow last February. I long for motorcycle weather to return.

Last Spring brought the failure of our main electrical service as a belated circumstance of the aforementioned snowstorm. That took a chunk out of our fiscal asses, then, last week, we had to have the main sewer dug up and repaired near, but not in, the street. For some reason, that wasn't as much fun as it sounds.

TF's father passed last Spring, so the holidays were kind of emotional for the family. Our preemie granddaughter has had some ups and downs, but is generally doing very well. My other grandkids are growing like weeds, and are crazy smart, although I don't see them as much as I'd like since their folks moved across town. It was much more convenient when we all lived together, but those days are a couple of years past, now.

In summation, the same joys and miseries as everyone else. How's by Clod? I see you very sporadically on FB, and do keep up with a few other Dwellars there. But it really isn't the same. Thus, my commitment to returning here. Hearing of Claudette's demise so long after the fact really shook me up, and made me realize what a shitty Dwellar I've been for so long.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #2532
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
How's by Clod? I see you very sporadically on FB, and do keep up with a few other Dwellars there.
I'm decent. Kids are still sickly in a chronic sense, especially Minifob, who is 7 1/2 now, but we manage to keep our heads above water most of the time. Just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin'... [/Dory] We were extremely lucky to get them into a badass charter school in our area, and I volunteer there when I'm not spending all day cooking special-diet food or chauffeuring them to extracurriculars. It's a pretty suburban mom lifestyle, but that's cool with me.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #2533
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
I didn't see any posts wondering where I've been, but here I am. I don't even have a good excuse. Perhaps I'm one of those Dwellars who, once everyone thought about it at all, weren't disturbed by my absence.

I have missed you Elspode, and I don't suck (your balls). Welcome home brother.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:03 PM   #2534
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Wonder why no IOTD for a week?

Is Cali AWOL?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:44 PM   #2535
sexobon

Maybe she'll post an IOTD picture of a postcard from wherever she's gone.