The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 01-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #151
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

No, I've never been a crybaby; not when I was on active duty, not now, and not ever. I served my time in the military and I got out. I didn't sign up for another 4 years. I didn't enjoy working for half the pay I can get in the private sector or working for people who were morons or who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution when they hadn't read it or understood it...like you.

I'm earning more than most generals in the military now and I'm certainly a better man, and a better American than you'll ever be.

Old 01-01-2008, 06:44 PM   #152
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
No, I've never been a crybaby; not when I was on active duty, not now, and not ever. I served my time in the military and I got out. I didn't sign up for another 4 years. I didn't enjoy working for half the pay I can get in the private sector or working for people who were morons or who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution when they hadn't read it or understood it...like you.

I'm earning more than most generals in the military now and I'm certainly a better man, and a better American than you'll ever be.

[yawn] yea, I had punks like you court martialed all the time. No biggie, have a great fantasy life.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #153
busterb
NSABFD

In my rabbit assed mind, I wonder, does Radar really believe, or is he just yanking folks chain? His last post about all for the money kinda sucks to us VETS.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #154
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterb View Post
In my rabbit assed mind, I wonder, does Radar really believe, or is he just yanking folks chain? His last post about all for the money kinda sucks to us VETS.
Oh he believes in it, in his little fantasy world. I saw hundreds of people like him over my career. Never would have made it past 4 years. What ever...
We know what we did and how we served. We don't need some delusional punk to tell us about what we believe or did in service to this country.

{next slide please}

Last edited by TheMercenary; 01-01-2008 at 07:04 PM.
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #155
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Radar, that image you posted implies that a woman who speaks her mind should be beaten. YOU are an asshole.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #156
TheMercenary

You know who else earns more than a general!?!?!?

Whores, drug dealers, shister religious leaders, and John Edwards.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #157
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

How cute. The pathetic moron who supports violating the Constitution and who lives in his own dream world where Congress has powers prohibited to it by the Constitution, calls me a punk. LOL!!!

Your service means nothing if you claim the federal government has any authority over immigration after being spoonfed the FACT that the Constitution prohibits it. I served with honor and distinction and left with my honorable discharge to do more challenging things while continuing to uphold my oath to defend the Constitution from foreign and domestic enemies of the Constitution...like you.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #158
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
You know who else earns more than a general!?!?!?

Whores, drug dealers, shister religious leaders, and John Edwards.
And businessmen, engineers, architects, and yes, successful attorneys like John Edwards. All of those on your list and mine are better people than you.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #159
TheMercenary

Quote:
And businessmen, engineers, architects, and yes, successful attorneys like John Edwards. All of those on your list and mine are better people than you.

Wait, wait!!! "successful attorneys like John Edwards" who made millions on case law and statutes inacted by Congress!
Old 01-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #160
TheMercenary

Quote:
Your service means nothing if you claim the federal government has any authority over immigration after being spoonfed the FACT that the Constitution prohibits it.
Son, you are no judge of that. 4 years and out hardly qualifies you to judge the rest of us.:
Old 01-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #161
busterb
NSABFD

Quote:
uphold the Constitution when they hadn't read it or understood it...
Radar. The only thing I've got out of 161 post, is that your maybe a narrow minded sob and haven't changed a single poster's mind. Go to bed
Old 01-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #162
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Son, you are no judge of that. 4 years and out hardly qualifies you to judge the rest of us.:
My 4 years makes me as much of a veteran as someone with 30 years and I'm certainly better educated, more honest, more patriotic, and have more integrity than you or a million more like you combined.

I certainly can judge those who support violating the U.S. Constitution and who have lied when they took an oath to the American people like you.

I've destroyed your laughable attempts to claim immigration laws are valid and I've shown that you are nothing more than an annoying little turd.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:07 PM   #163
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterb View Post
Radar. The only thing I've got out of 161 post, is that your maybe a narrow minded sob and haven't changed a single poster's mind. Go to bed
I didn't seek out to change anyone's mind, only to prove the truth and to show that those who claim the government has any authority over immigration are liars, and those who want to force out undocumented Mexican immigrants are racists, xenophobes, and idiots.

How open minded should I be to the wrong answer when I know my answer to be correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayn Rand

"In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit."
Old 01-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #164
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
And you don't think the fact that most of the desirable areas to live already have ownership claims on them will cause conflict?

Remember, when the huge influx of immigrants arrived, much of the land was available, if not for free, then certainly at bargain basement prices.

Who do you think is going to practically give away their nice piece of land to a huge influx of new immigrants?

Don't you think these issues might contribute to the need for immigration laws?

Regardless of whether you want it to be true or not, all countries only have so much room to support a certain number of people. Once you go over that you risk civil war at the least.

This argument you have, whether it's correct or not, doesn't matter. The current state of the world does not allow for it unless you want to completely destroy your country.
Do you have any response to this Radar or are you going to just continue the pissing contest with merc?
Old 01-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #165
TheMercenary

Quote:
How open minded should I be to the wrong answer when I know my answer to be correct?
You are delusional.

Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental illness that involves holding one or more non-bizarre delusions in the absence of any other significant psychopathology (signs or symptoms of mental illness). In particular, a person with delusional disorder has never met any other criteria for schizophrenia and does not have any marked hallucinations, although tactile (touch) or olfactory (smell) hallucinations may be present if they are related to the theme of the delusion.

A person with delusional disorder can be quite functional and does not tend to show any odd or bizarre behavior except as a direct result of the delusional belief. "Despite the encapsulation of the delusional system and the relative sparing of the personality, the patient's way of life is likely to become more and more overwhelmed by the dominating effect of the abnormal beliefs". (Munro, 1999)

It is worth noting that the term paranoia was previously used in psychiatry to denote what is now called 'delusional disorder'. The modern psychiatric use of the word paranoia is subtly different but now rarely refers to this specific diagnosis.