The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 01-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #136
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Before 1913, we had no income taxes. We had roads, schools, hospitals, post offices, etc.

In fact 100% of the Constitutional parts of our government could be paid for using only the tariffs and excise taxes already collected without raising them even a penny.
I would venture to say that things have changed a little bit since 1913.

"Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, illegal immigration is a federal crime.

The code states: "Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under Title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under Title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both."

That illegal immigration is a crime has been the law since 1929. That folks buy into the fact that the first offense usually gets a "civil penalty" in the form of a fine leads them to believe that a misdemeanor is akin to a traffic citation. In reality, it is still a federal crime, but the penalty does not generally involve imprisonment. Subsequent offenses are supposed to be treated as federal felonies and do garner imprisonment."
Old 01-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #137
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

You are a liar. I'm not stating opinions, I'm stating facts. I'm not "twisting" or "cherry picking" facts. I'm stating them clearly and in no uncertain terms.

The U.S. Government has absolutely no Constitutional authority over immigration and all federal immigration laws are unconstitutional, illegal, and therefore null and void.

That's a fact. It's not twisted. It's not wrong.

I've provided proof from the Constitution itself which PROHIBITS the federal government from having "implied powers" or from legislating anything not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

Any immigration laws created by Congress are irrelevant, including U.S. Code. Quote them all you like because they are unconstitutional. The Constitution is above all other laws in America, above the Congress, above the President, and above the Supreme Court.

Once again, these are not opinions, they are FACTS and they are stated clearly without "twisting" or "cherry picking" them.

None of the undocumented immigrants in America is violating any Constitutionally valid laws, and none of them are "illegal". Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and an idiot....period.

You can lie about these people being "illegal" all you like. You can lie about the federal government having any authority over immigration. You can lie about most of the anti-immigrant crowd not being racist or xenophobic, but that's all they are...lies.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. The INDISPUTABLE FACT is the federal government has absolutely zero authority to create or enforce immigration laws and every single federal immigration law ever created is unconstitutional, illegal, and therefore null and void the moment it was created without the requirement of judicial review. End of story.

Anyone who supports any federal immigration laws is anti-American, and is spitting in the faces of our founders and supports violating the Constitution. If they are a veteran like myself, they are also a traitor to America and a scumbag.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #138
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

So after you overthrow the government and let all the immigrants in, are you going to share your backyard with them Radar?
Old 01-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #139
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Before 1913, most people didn't have cars and roads were not maintained as they are now. Hospitals and schools etc were funded (largely) by private entities or churches.

Unless your country is living in surplus (and we all know it's not) on a continual basis, I don't think your government can afford not to tax people, and even if it were, it'd have to be a huge surplus.
It doesn't matter what the conditions of the roads were in 1913, because our current excise taxes and tariffs collected can pay for the roads as they currently are. Also, hospitals and schools SHOULD be funded entirely by private funds.

Government should never have a "surplus". In should never have a single dime that it doesn't require to carry out only what is listed in the Constitution and NOTHING ELSE.

America's military should be 25% of its current size and each and every single U.S. military base outside of our own borders should be closed immediately and permanently. All government organizations or programs not enumerated in the Constitution should be eliminated including welfare, Medicare, Social Security, public education, business and farm subsidies, foreign aid, BATF, IRS, CIA, DEA, FBI, NSA, FCC, FDA, BLM, Homeland Security, ICE, etc.

Then our federal government would be doing what it should...staying out of our business and defending America. We'd have a legislature, a judicial system, a president, roads, a strong defensive military, etc.

We'd be more free, those in need would get more help than they do now, we'd have better schools, a better healthcare system, etc.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #140
TheMercenary

Quote:
You are a liar. I'm not stating opinions, I'm stating facts. I'm not "twisting" or "cherry picking" facts. I'm stating them clearly and in no uncertain terms.

The U.S. Government has absolutely no Constitutional authority over immigration and all federal immigration laws are unconstitutional, illegal, and therefore null and void.

That's a fact. It's not twisted. It's not wrong.

I've provided proof from the Constitution itself which PROHIBITS the federal government from having "implied powers" or from legislating anything not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

Any immigration laws created by Congress are irrelevant, including U.S. Code. Quote them all you like because they are unconstitutional. The Constitution is above all other laws in America, above the Congress, above the President, and above the Supreme Court.

Once again, these are not opinions, they are FACTS and they are stated clearly without "twisting" or "cherry picking" them.

None of the undocumented immigrants in America is violating any Constitutionally valid laws, and none of them are "illegal". Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and an idiot....period.

You can lie about these people being "illegal" all you like. You can lie about the federal government having any authority over immigration. You can lie about most of the anti-immigrant crowd not being racist or xenophobic, but that's all they are...lies.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. The INDISPUTABLE FACT is the federal government has absolutely zero authority to create or enforce immigration laws and every single federal immigration law ever created is unconstitutional, illegal, and therefore null and void the moment it was created without the requirement of judicial review. End of story.

Anyone who supports any federal immigration laws is anti-American, and is spitting in the faces of our founders and supports violating the Constitution. If they are a veteran like myself, they are also a traitor to America and a scumbag.
All of those people are completely and utterly illegal and should be thrown out on their ears, ok well not all of the illegals, but many of them. To think that the federal government cannot inact laws that deal with immigration shows the fantasy world you live in. I fully support the federal government in their efforts to round up and detain people who have broken our laws. There is nothing you can do about the federal government and their efforts, which is why you probably like to come here and exclaim your fantasy about how you believe the government can work within the framework of the Constitution. To bad you cannot support your notions and there is no way you could make such a legal case in a Federal Court. Have fun living your fantasy...

You sound like a child holding his breath crying and jumping up and down calling me a liar.... really pretty funny.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #141
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
So after you overthrow the government and let all the immigrants in, are you going to share your backyard with them Radar?
Only if they want to rent it. Did people have to share their backyards with the Irish, the Dutch, the Italians, the Germans, the English, the Greeks, the Russians, the Polish, etc.?

All of these people came in greater numbers than the Hispanic immigrants from a percentage of our total population standpoint, and they turned out to be a net positive for America just as the undocumented Mexican immigrants are. They worked to build a better life for themselves, and their loved ones, and sent money to their own country when they could. There's certainly no problem with that.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #142
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
All of those people are completely and utterly illegal and should be thrown out on their ears, ok well not all of the illegals, but many of them. To think that the federal government cannot inact laws that deal with immigration shows the fantasy world you live in. I fully support the federal government in their efforts to round up and detain people who have broken our laws. There is nothing you can do about the federal government and their efforts, which is why you probably like to come here and exclaim your fantasy about how you believe the government can work within the framework of the Constitution. To bad you cannot support your notions and there is no way you could make such a legal case in a Federal Court. Have fun living your fantasy...
You prove nothing but your own stupidity, your disdain of the Constitution, and the fact that you are less deserving to be in America than the worst one of them. You claim there's nothing I can do, but my friends Smith & Wesson, and myself say otherwise. Don't be so stupid as to think I can't or won't take up arms in the defense of these people who are LEGALLY entering the United States without documentation or checking in with Uncle Sam. No pull your head out of your ass you fucking idiot.

You don't like the facts, so you try to ignore them. You think because your personal opinion is that the government should have certain powers, it does regardless of the Constitution. Unlike you, I served in the military and took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and I still take that oath seriously. You spit in the faces of our founders and if I were in the same room with you, I'd spit in your face and you'd do nothing about it other than cry like a little bitch.

Also, I didn't merely call you a liar, I proved it. Anyone who says these people are here illegally is a lying asshole, and unworthy to call themselves American. They should be deported to make room for the undocumented and LEGAL Mexican immigrants who truly understand the American dream.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #143
TheMercenary

Quote:

:
Old 01-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #144
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

And you don't think the fact that most of the desirable areas to live already have ownership claims on them will cause conflict?

Remember, when the huge influx of immigrants arrived, much of the land was available, if not for free, then certainly at bargain basement prices.

Who do you think is going to practically give away their nice piece of land to a huge influx of new immigrants?

Don't you think these issues might contribute to the need for immigration laws?

Regardless of whether you want it to be true or not, all countries only have so much room to support a certain number of people. Once you go over that you risk civil war at the least.

This argument you have, whether it's correct or not, doesn't matter. The current state of the world does not allow for it unless you want to completely destroy your country.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #145
TheMercenary

Quote:
You prove nothing but your own stupidity, your disdain of the Constitution, and the fact that you are less deserving to be in America than the worst one of them. You claim there's nothing I can do, but my friends Smith & Wesson, and myself say otherwise. Don't be so stupid as to think I can't or won't take up arms in the defense of these people who are LEGALLY entering the United States without documentation or checking in with Uncle Sam. No pull your head out of your ass you fucking idiot.

You don't like the facts, so you try to ignore them. You think because your personal opinion is that the government should have certain powers, it does regardless of the Constitution. Unlike you, I served in the military and took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and I still take that oath seriously. You spit in the faces of our founders and if I were in the same room with you, I'd spit in your face and you'd do nothing about it other than cry like a little bitch.
You lose again. Your argument fails so you fall to personal attacks and threats. Another sure sign that your argument has no merit and you have no cogent argument to make. You are a pretty funny guy.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #146
TheMercenary

Quote:
Unlike you, I served in the military and took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and I still take that oath seriously.
I served 20+ years and retired, how many did you serve? You again make ass-u-mptions about things you know little about.

Quote:
They should be deported to make room for the undocumented and LEGAL Mexican immigrants who truly understand the American dream.
You must be a Mexican or the son of an illegal Mexican...
Old 01-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #147
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

What would you know of cogent arguments? I've already nailed your sorry ass to the wall, and provided indisputable facts. Your arguments amount to, "nuh uh....the government can make those laws...see here's one right here" as though that proves anything other than your own stupidity.

Also, I've made no threats. I'm hardly likely to be in a room with you so spitting in your face as you've spit in the faces of the founders is a moot point.

The fact remains that I'm right, and I've proven it, and you're wrong, and you've proven nothing. Nothing you say or do will change that. No amount of denials will change the fact that our federal government has absolutely zero authority to create or enforce immigration laws and that everyone who claims otherwise is a liar.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #148
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
I served 20+ years and retired, how many did you serve? You again make ass-u-mptions about things you know little about.
I assumed you were in the military, but you didn't take your oath seriously or you wouldn't be supporting unconstitutional laws, jackass.

Quote:
You must be a Mexican or the son of an illegal Mexican...
No, I'm the offspring of Irish immigrants who were no better or worse than the undocumented and LEGAL Mexican immigrants who came here last night and who are no different than the sorry ass immigrants you are the offspring of.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #149
TheMercenary

Quote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Old 01-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #150
TheMercenary

Quote:
Were you this big of a cry baby on Active Duty as well? Did they kick you out?