The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 05-13-2008, 07:16 PM   #31
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

In my mind, it's all one big summer-long party in that house, man.

don't taze me, bro
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:28 PM   #32
Dingleschmutz
is not a palindrome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
Your memory is sooooo bad.... I'll tell you how it really happened when you get home (as Im sure no one else cares).
Don't hate on a drunk guy... Think of it as training for things we need to have selective memory about.
Dingleschmutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #33
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

When that happened to me the prof did take me on unwillingly as a teachers pet. A couple of female students got bitchy every time he chose to put my writing on the overhead and not theirs. He did this all the time and it annoyed me too.....Then they got to let it out in the Q and A sessions......Well why did you do this? Why did you say that? Bitch and moan bitch and moan.....If you don't really care they can't box you in a corner. I still don't care. I'm not around to solve other peoples psychological issues. Even then I was too old to take it on....When they rose their hand I got to answer their stupid question straight-faced. And they always came out looking even more stupid because the answers that came out of me definitely sounded obvious....I bet the girl is going to end up ridiculously stupid if she survives.

You are probably hotter and skinnier than her anyway, and have more experience. Ignore the jealous lil bitches of the world..They are always the ones with the loudest mouths. And if she really starts to annoy you- pop her ever so slightly on the mouth outside of class. I mean she has to expect you to have a bad day at some time......
Old 05-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #34
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
...pop her ever so slightly on the mouth...
(Slang for kick her in the cunt)
Old 05-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #35
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
She came into class the other day and announced she'd "gotten into grad school!!!!"
That's what the prof told her while he was pulling his pants up.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #36
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Amazing how many can have an opinion when almost no facts exist. For example, was Brianna doing something to this girl previously? I don't see a single effort to ask, "But what is she thinking? What does she see? Why would see be this way?" Not asking those questions means insufficient information and no useful replies.

Worse I see too many low life responses encouraging violence. One good benchmark here. Anyone who entertains a violent solution has nothing useful to say. Anyone who finds that violence funny would be seriously questioned where I socialize. Once violence is recommended, then everything from that poster is suspect.

She has a problem with Brianna? Why is that group so anti-social as to not speak up; criticize the anti-social behavior. Or maybe Brianna sees something completely different from the rest of that group? How would anyone here know?

Bottom line - answers are only based in speculation - seriously hampered due to a perspective only from one pair of eyes. And yet some find that sufficient to recommend violence rather than ask the topmost questions.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #37
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

troll
Old 05-13-2008, 11:26 PM   #38
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Kick him in the cunt, Jim.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #39
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Why did you bother with that response tw? I'm pretty sure no one actually thinks Brianna is going to go kick some girl in the privates over some petty schoolyard behaviour, regardless of why it's happening. Can you not see that?

I think it's obvious that the girl thinks something Brianna has done is wrong, but that doesn't make it any more valid. Brianna wasn't asking why she's doing it in particular. She wanted to know what to do from here.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #40
Cloud

people hate me?

oh. yeah.

Brianna: You should not waste any of your emotional coin on her. Ignore her as much as you can. Recognize that people are mean, and let it slide off of you.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #41
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

:::kicks tw in the cunt:::
Old 05-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #42
Dingleschmutz
is not a palindrome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Buddhist monk shit
Fuckin Asian hippies... Bald American kickassness is ALWAYS the way...
Dingleschmutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:39 AM   #43
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I think it's obvious that the girl thinks something Brianna has done is wrong, but that doesn't make it any more valid.
None of that is obvious to me. For example, the girl could exhibit same anti-social behavior now being demonstrated by lumberjim. We have near zero facts to provide Brianna with a useful suggestion especially since nothing on the other girl is provided - including her perspective.

One of so few useful replies was from Cloud. Another surggestion was to first ask some damning questions. "But what is she thinking? What does she see? Why would see be this way?" Without those answers, Brianna and we can only wildly speculate. Not a problem for us. But a problem for Brianna since we also have not suggested how she might accomplish that.

Meanwhile, are some so low life as to even regard 'kick her in the cunt' funny? Well, some also so hated April for only being a misguided teenager (who may have even been calling out for help). In a parallel thread, these same people were challenged to cite a fact that some woman was climbing between balconies on a cruise ship. Again, they only speculated - jumped to conclusions - using only a vague sentence. No wonder they find humor in 'kick her in the cunt'.

Also provided for Brianna were lots of posts and near zero useful suggestions - except violence (which would be funny only to pre-teens).
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #44
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Bri, most of what I've read from everyone so far distills down to this: the girl doesn't have a problem with *you*, she has a problem with *herself*. However, since she's at an age where *nothing* could possibly be wrong with her, it must be you.

I'm sure you aren't the only one on her shit list. Probably has few friends who will put up with her, and that's another reason she has to hate you.

I'd tell you to pity her, but then again, I'm not sure you should even put that much energy into it. Just try some visualization. Close your eyes, take several slow, deep breaths, and then begin to visualize her weighing 200 lbs more than she does now, sitting on the broken down, rotting wooden deck of her rusty trailer home, with six snotty children crawling in the dust at her feet as her toothless husband is swinging back his fist for yet another blow to her rancid mouth out of which he's just knocked the Marlboro.

She's creating her own future by behaving in this way...you just have to visualize it.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:23 AM   #45
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Bottom line - answers are only based in speculation - seriously hampered due to a perspective only from one pair of eyes. And yet some find that sufficient to recommend violence rather than ask the topmost questions.
Bottom line - a mate seeks advice and a little emotional back-up from the board. She gets it. Obviously it is advice based solely on what Bri has posted here.....well duh...we don't have no CCTV setup in her classroom, we don't have the other girl's telephone number to check the rest o fthe facts....but hey, that's ok, 'cause she ain't our mate, and Bri is.

tw, I respect you enormously, i think you have a very interesting take on the world. But this time I think you are barking rather pointlessly up the wrong tree. Nobody actually advocates violence towards the young lass in Bri's class. The cunt-punt comments are there to make Bri feel better about something that's upset her. Its our way of rallying her, of saying "just ignore the silly bitch, and don't let her get to you".

That's what we're here for. That's what friends are for. In amongst the jokey suggestions to cunt-punt the little cow (see, I have no idea who this girl is, or whether she even displays the slightest bovine tendencies, but she's currently reduced to the phrase 'little cow'.....see how that works?) are serious suggestions as to how Bri can change the way she's looking at the situation. She has no control over this girl's actions, but she has control over how she views the girl's and the extent to which she takes her negativity to heart.

If I turn up at my friend's house, livid and upset by tghe way I've been treated (or the way I perceive that I've been treated) by a work colleague, that friend's job (imo) is to say "ignore the stupid bitch, she'll get bored soon enough".......not, "well are you sure you haven't done something to upset her?".
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote