Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
IamSam
Now living the life of a POW

Cries and Whispers

Lately Dwellars have been bemoaning the current lopsided direction of the Cellar when it comes to politics. No more Merc with his flamboyantly nasty replies. No more Lookout (well, seldom Lookout). Adak comes and goes. So, for those who long for a glimpse of the tea party wingnut crowd, I give you a sampling from The-Right-Wing-Crazy Forum, an Internet Haven from Reality. (my editorial comments are in parens)

Breaking News from Rush Limbaugh: None Of The Kids At Newtown School Were Killed By AR-15 Bushmaster......I Repeat, None. It Was In The Car (Thank God! Our assault weapons are safe. I feel so much better that those children were killed with a pistol!)

Egyptian mag affirms Brotherhood infiltration of White House (The next issue of "Egyptian mag" promises to affirm that Obama was a member of the Black Panthers)

Commie Liberals want to tax Billionaires out of existence – the END of the World is Near! (Not near enough, buddy. You go first.)

Now they’re stealing from us again with pork barrel Hurricane Sandy Relief! (I'm not making this up - they're actually mad that we would help our own countrymen after a major disaster)

First black president first president in US history to use class warfare! (coming soon to a ghetto near you)

Prediction 2013: Obama will lie under oath (How can you tell a black is person is lying? Their lips move. No thinly veiled racism around here, noooooo)

hmmm... Maybe we should look into implementing voter suppression laws after all.

sent via radar from tinfoil hat

Last edited by IamSam; 01-04-2013 at 02:30 PM.
IamSam is offline   Reply With Quote