The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
SamIam

Well, thanks everyone! The way I see it flowers and the companionship of fur faced friends are what make life worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
You've really made the place look nice. It increases the property value (and rent rates) for your landlord to have such curb appeal. He should be happy.
Hah! The only thing that makes my landlord happy is cold, hard cash. He does as little as possible to the 4-plex I'm living in. And this place is in a nice neighborhood made up of single family homes. However, the landlord told us that we cannot even water the small patch of lawn in front of our apartments. As a result, the other 3 apartments have dead brown grass and it looks awful. All the neighbors hate Calixo (yes, his real name) and the tenents do as well.

I sneak out at night and water both my plants and the lawn. I live in the end unit and there is a large chunk of lawn adjacent to my place. I water that too, and now I have what I call my meadow, since Calixo never cuts my "illegal" lawn. I think all the Buddhist prayer flags I have hung up deflect Calixo's wrath.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote