The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Technology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Technology Computing, programming, science, electronics, telecommunications, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2011, 12:15 AM   #10
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I have changed my mind. I'll argue some more.

About cars, it's clear I have more experience and skill than you have when it comes to working on them. About language, it's clear I have more skill at getting my ideas across, I am more articulate and I can better answer direct questions.

But when it comes to just talking nonsense, you surpass me. There is no argument there. Your use of language is somewhat stilted. You make the wildest assertions and assumptions. You put words in people's mouths. Your failure or refusal to answer direct, civil questions makes you impossible to work with. I don't know why you do that, but it's not really important. You either don't know, or you do know, but you don't say. Your bluster and evasion, while entertaining, is unhelpful at solving the question at hand. You post bullshit, get called on the bullshit, and ignore it. I would too, had I posted the crap you posted.

I'll give you another chance. What you do with it will be interesting. Will you demonstrate your knowledge and civility and answer the question? Or will you dodge it again, demonstrating your ignorance and hostility? Either way, I'm looking forward to your next post.

tw: Will you please explain how measuring gas mileage will fix a rough idle, as you asserted in post #92?