The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2003, 08:06 AM   #1
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

When we find Osama: capture or kill on sight...

We caught Saddam and took obvious steps to keep him alive for the people of Iraq to deal with. I believe a trial of Saddam can be successful but think some international (or at least some "Arab world") oversight would probably be a good idea just to add some credibilty to the process.

On the matter of Osama, however, I predict that there will be no capture. I speculate that the moment he is found, he will be killed immediately and 'Hoffa'ized with the entire operation remaining a tightly guarded secret. It is also not altogether unlikely that whoever tips us off as to his whereabouts might also meet a similar fate just to keep the loose ends to a minimum.

I just can't see a trial of Osama working at any level in any jurisdiction.

I'd give anything to see the look in his chickenshit eye in that frozen moment between when he looks down and sees the laser sights all over his chest and when his head explodes in a sea of blood and scalding hot lead.

Hey, we might not have a health system but when its time to kick some terrorist ass, who YOU gonna call? :p