The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
Rexmons
- Kavkaz United -

Mexicant

My friend "Crazy Joe" was over my house tonight and the two of us were hanging out bullshitting at around two in the morning. He needed to go to his car to get his cigarettes and about 20 seconds after he walked out the front door I heard him call my name from outside. As I stood up to look out the window and see what he wanted, he screamed my name. I instantly knew something was wrong from the way he screamed the second time (I live in a rough neighborhood) so I grabbed this knife I keep next to me and ran outside. When I opened the front door I saw him standing over some little Mexican guy who was lying in a pool of blood. Apparently this drunken idiot was just sitting in my friends car and when my friend opened the door and said what are you doing in my car, the guy said "no this is my car". Just as my friend noticed his car radio was hanging out the dash (the guy was trying to steal it), the Mexican guy tried making a run for it but was stopped short by a serious three piece combo as he was getting out. His blood was all over the street, on the outside of the car, on the back right window, and some splash back got on my friend. Just as the police arrived I thought maybe I should record this on my phone so here's what happened about 5 seconds after the cops showed up. By the way he left in an ambulance.