Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2008, 08:10 AM   #1
Griff
still says videotape

Partisan Stupidity

At this point in the process I still support Obama because we need to make a clean break with the Bush administration. That said, my support does not completely blind me to partisan stupidity.

Radar produced this gem.
McCain's running mate won't be any help to him at all, unless it's to help him get his depends undergarments on. She's got no real experience, she's under investigation for corruption, she faked a pregnancy recently to hide the fact that her teenage daughter was pregnant, and she actually doesn't believe in evolution. Anyone over the age of 6 who doesn't believe in evolution is either retarded or insane.

I propose we use this thread to call people out when they are being partisan idiots. I feel that the biggest problem we face as Americans is the playground character of our politics. The country cannot be governed if it is continually at war with itself. We need to limit the stupidity and acknowlege that people, who view the world much differently than we do, are not evil. When we cast falsehoods like candy at mardi gras, we are doing evil and we prove to the other side that we are evil. So Radar, this STFU is for you.