The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > The Internet
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Internet Web sites, web development, email, chat, bandwidth, the net and society

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #11
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
6 Years? Obviously he doesn't want to come on too strong...
Well when he seems to have backed off some since HS. He still sends letters but now they're imploring my sis to work in his lab (she's a math major) instead of marrying him.

Quote:
OK, morbid curiosity forced me to check out his myspace page. He's a Cancer, fer crissakes. As if he'd ever get his ass out of his bedroom, much less his house.
He's told me he has Asperger's autism. I don't know how true that is. Yeah he was weird, but I went to school with him for years (in my grade) starting in 1st grade. I would think he would've had serious discipline or learning problems and I never observed that, just social probs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysidhe View Post
6 years? there isn't probably anything to worry about. well not unless he's digging a dungeon. :p j/k
No but his last letter asked my sister to come help him in his lab at the top of the tower he is building.

He really does freak me out but my sister doesn't see him as a threat and isn't willing to take any steps against him. She just ignores everything he sends (which her current address is unlisted and he still found it out), which he usually doesn't send more than a letter or two a year. Has called my parents house several times, and even called her in college one time. The roommate answered and pretty much convinced him the girl he was searching for didn't live there.

Looking for a pen pal?