The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
YUCI1004
Rapscallion

....I don't know how to write resume in other country, but in china, when you write resume, you'd better write your work experiece perticularly. and give detailed what you had done in your past job experiece, what role you are in your position. and of course your accomplishments-----this is extremly important! they will be the best thing to reveal your ability!

a good konwledge background is wonderful ,but if you do not attend university study will not a big problem. our employer just want to find the most suitable employee for the job. especially those who can do the job directly!or have some relevant experience.

if the employee do not have any relevant experience, you'd better get to know clearly the main tasks of the job you apply, and try your best to find out the relevant between your extra-job and this job.

i think interview is much more important than resume, and in resume, work experience is much more important than educational background!

....i don't know whether i express clearly...==||||
YUCI1004 is offline   Reply With Quote