The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

My Very Own Personal Stalker.

Recently, someone alerted me that I had a stalker. Actually he stalks Paul T. Ireland and Richard Gibson. He comes into the Cellar, and apparently also goes to my MySpace page, my former campaign website, a blog entry from a former stalker, and a newsgroup where I was being harassed by a douchebag from Australia who put my company's IP address on a blocklist without a justifiable reason.

My stalker googles me and then posts everything he can find in craigslist Los Angeles, and says that any time someone posts something intelligent that happens to agree with one of my positions, it must be me.

So I've been checking the board every now and then to flag off any of this psycho's posts mentioning me or "Gibson". I guess this guy goes into every single city for craiglist in every political room and accuses anyone who posts something he doesn't like of being "Gibson" or "Ireland".

I'm sure there is a way to take legal action against him, but it seems to bother him more when he gets flagged off. There must be others flagging him too because he gets flagged off pretty quickly. The funny part is this guy clearly has no job and posts this crap all day. I'm guessing he's mentally deranged or something and he's on disability at home so he doesn't have to work.

Here's the best part. This guy goes into every city on craigslist...I know because he keeps posting in L.A. saying "Gibson is in Atlanta!" or "Gibson is Posting in San Francisco!" or "Gibson posting in New York City!". So since this guy goes into every city and thinks everyone is "Gibson" or "Ireland" he claims that "Gibson" or "Ireland" are on crack and they are up at all hours posting in every city for and against every topic.

Here's what I've observed from the many people posting to this moron. If you claim you aren't Gibson or Ireland, it means you must be them.

If you say there is no such person as Gibson or Ireland, it means you must be them.

If you post anything in agreement with a post this lunatic has attributed to Gibson or Ireland, it means you must be them.

If you post anything this tard doesn't like, you must be Gibson or Ireland.

If his posts are flagged off by the hundreds of people who are sick of him flooding the board with posts about Gibson or Ireland, it means it was really one person (Gibson or Ireland) and they were using some magical flagging program that "spoofs IPs" or an anonymous IP proxy that apparently found a magic way to avoid having to use cookies like everyone else on Craigslist must do.

Clearly my stalker doesn't comprehend circular logic and isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Well at any case, it seems as though this stalker is just an idiot, or an internet troll. If he shows up at my house or bothers my wife or daughter, you'll see me on the news as the guy who blew away his internet stalker.