The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2008, 03:05 AM   #13
shoot
Smooth Ruffian

I think cats are the real pest in all areas. They have decimated native bird populations til there are nothing left but starlings(an invasive species),in fact cats are classified as an invasive species and in some areas steps are being taken to control their populations. I know in Wisconsin it is legal to shoot cats on sight,the bird and rabbit populations are undergoing mass extinctions due almost entirely to cats. So instead of trying to curtail the coyotes appetite for felis domesticus,I motion that we encourage them. Lets toss around a few ideas,Ill start. Perhaps presenting injured or in someway immobilized cats would help,maybe even dabble some beef broth or gravy over them. A box full of newborn kittens is sure to please,again with the broth and gravy. Im sure there are others. One more thing,the next time someone thinks about posting that 'coyotes are in his neighborhood' perhaps it should be rephrased to more correctly represent the truth maybe 'I am invading a coyote's neighborhood'.
shoot is offline   Reply With Quote