Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Oh SO Busted !!

We own some land on the Spring river here in Arkansas ( above Hardy ), Every 3 months I have to drive close by ( to Mountin Home ) to check a customers scales ( its a rubber plant , NASTY PLACE ) ,
today every thing went SMOOTH so I was out of there by 1pm , well since I skipped lunch and it IS Friday and there was nothing else for me to do work wise I desided to run on down to the river and eat lunch on this island that we hang out on , I was sitting there enjoying the view eating my lunch , wishing that I had brought a swim suit because it was a hot day ( 90+ ) and the river is spring feed and it is COOL ( some say COLD ) , and well I sat there for over an hour and saw only 1 canoe go by ( unuseual as this river is PACKED on the weekend ) , so I thought to my self " Self , if you go over to that side shute where there is a wide spot and tree cover you SHould be able to get in a quick UNDISTURBED dip " .
So I went to the side shute with the wide spot and the tree cover , took off my work clother , as I was standing there in my underware I desided " F This " and took them off as well ,
I stepped in to the water "AHH " ,
walked to where it was about mid thigh deep " AHHHHHH " ,
Layed back in the COOL water " AHHHHHHHHHH "
so there I was just floating on my back , eyes closed , birds chirping , water babbeling , letting the HOT just soak out of me , stupid grin on my face when all of the sudden I hear this female voice say
" OH MY GOD !!!"
My eyes SNAP open , and what do I see but 2 Pretty collage age chicks in bikinis , beers in hand and SHOCKED expressions !!!
I smiled and waved ( what else could I do ??)
they turned RED faced and BOLTED !!!
When I got dried off and back in my clothes they were still on the island , with their party , pointing and talking in hushed tones , all the dudes had grins on their faces , I just smiled and waved .
Intresting afternoon !!!!!!