The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2003, 07:04 PM   #1
mw451
Disorderly Orderly

Question Ciara

Hi all.

First, let me say that I may be a "newbie" to you, but I have visited this board many times, mostly the Current Events section, and do enjoy many of the posts that you all write.

OK, to the point now, what the heck is with this Ciara? I saw a post in the Current Events earlier today referencing Ciara, so I searched the site to see what the comment was about, (someone wrote something like Ciara might like this info, and a reply was that she only checks for updates on her thread). So I found her thread, and I don't disagree that you all did not whip out those check books and send $$$ the next day via FedEx, but damn, some of you guys and gals were harsh. (my opinion only).

Anyway, I could not find a link to the so-called Ciara's website with the "blog", so I couldn't get the whole story. Does anoyone have the link? Also, her thread is locked, and... gosh darnit... I wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth.

So, here it is... I am also on Paxil and Ativan/Lorazepam for anxiety and depression, but not that high of dosage. I have had my fair share of problems, and I am determined to get through them, and I am succeeding, because I know that I must do this on my own and must prevail. I am not financially "at risk", and I don't have any of the "problems" that Ciara supposedly has/had. I know what I must do for me.

But, back to the subject, what the hell was that all about? I really would like the link to her website to read her rantings/Blog.

And finally, if Ciara is for real, and in that much trouble, I do wish her the best, but I also agree that the cell phone has to go. I hate those things and refuse to own one.

Also, the odd thing was that on the last page of thread, page 7, she was suddenly unemployed. Did anyone catch that?

Thank you for this forum, and Hello to all...

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or... the one. -- Spock