The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2007, 01:53 AM   #11
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

You also forgot the First, whose robustness is demonstrated right here, as you display without let nor hindrance (certainly not from me) your seventeenness.

The Third is a hard one to trespass upon -- it's been legitimately invoked a grand total of once AFAIK, and that case was settled without trial, or anything being established in the caselaw either.

The Fourth is where we come into furious debate indeed. There seem to be points to be made on both sides. I just note that no person here present has been searched unreasonably.

The Fifth through Eighth aren't touched.

Then we get to the Ninth and Tenth -- and the quiet campaign to revive these more fully. There isn't a triumphalist conquest by these two yet for two reasons: their particular partisans figure there's a long way to go yet, and there isn't really active opposition by anyone, just an inertia.

Unabasedly wasn't the word you wanted. When checking your prose, read slowly. I remind myself of that, from time to time.