The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2006, 11:41 PM   #1
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Poop

Let me apologize for this ahead of time. This is supremely disgusting.

Monkeyboy has a store in Old City, which is not only known as the historic district of Philadelphia, but also Party Central, having 100+ bars within a few square blocks. So, it's to be expected that at a certain time of the evening, many of his customers are, well, pretty likker'd up.

And of course it happens every so often that one of his toasty customers is in dire need of restroom facilities. Which, being the kind soul that he is, Monkeyboy is inclined to oblige them. The restroom is near the entrance, so he alway figured, no harm, no foul...

Until tonight, that is.

A few minutes ago, I was notified that we'd be staying at the store after closing, because he'd opened the restroom door to find a gigantic, fat turd sitting on the seat of the toilet. Apparently, one of his better-known customers was a lot drunker than he appeared, and missed.

On the upside, I guess it was good that the guy didn't miss completely. That would have been worse, I think. Poor Monkeyboy is understandably traumatized at the moment, and he'll never be able to look at Poop Guy the same way again.

I have photos, but perhaps luckily for the Cellar, I can't find my USB cord at the moment. Be warned, I will post them later...I feel the best way to dissipate this horrendous event is to share!
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote