The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2006, 04:36 PM   #10
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

ok the finger smashing story.

One day I was using a labeler. It is a little square box that looks like the game cube. It was on a rolling table and I had the scanner part of it in my right hand I crouched on the floor spreading my left hand out onto the carpet. I was hating that job so much I felt like all my negative energys built up so much that, that box took a leap right down onto my left middle finger. I knew I smashed it but I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I looked at it. The tip of my finger was gone! My fingernail hung by a tiny bit of flesh. In my shock all I could think about is how perfect our fingernails look. "Just like those fake ones in the box' I said to myself. I held my finger tight and went to the phone and paged for emergency assistance. I walked to where the help was comming. I looked at my finger and just about passed out. There was the tip of my finger bone poking out. .....

The rest is history. Once the shock wore off I was in alot of pain. I asked people to go look for my finger. I guess there was a bunch of them looking for it. My boss drove me to the hospitail and stayed there the whole time. I got stitched up, drugged up and fortunatly my finger was still there. It had just shatterd and split. My nail grew back. My finger is flatter than the others but I think I grew my finger back quite well. I can almost trim that nail too which is really exciting.

Last edited by skysidhe; 05-19-2006 at 04:40 PM.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote