The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2005, 10:21 AM   #16
staceyv
Lecturer

I did quit my job!! I almost strted a thread, but for some reason or another decided not to. Since I started my blog, I take most of my life events, issues, concerns there instead of bugging you guys.

Quitting my job was a GOOD thing- a very, very good thing. All of my hair is starting to grow back- I can tell because now that it's bleached blonde, I can see the roots- it's definitely growing!

Arsen's making a lot of money working 65 hours a week and he says he doesn't mind and I don't have to work. It'll take us another 2 years to be where we want to be financially, instead of just 8 months, but it's worth it.

I got a job at an animal shelter one day a week, but I'm going to call and say I can't work there because I found a full time job mon-fri. That's a lie. I just really don't want to work outside in the snow and my allergies are getting worse from all of the dander and cats in the building. I worked there two weeks, it was an experience. I used to do that work when I was 21, but I guess 8 years later, my body's too old for it.

We decided to rent a huge house with my mother, her fiance and my little sister. We'll have our own private kitchen, living room, bed and bath. Plus, we get to share a huge yard that I'm fencing in. Yay!

I also found a band to play with. We've been getting together on Sundays. They love me. This is the first time I've ever been the lead guitarist. I was always rhythm guitar. I'm getting better and I have lots of time to practice.

Ever since I quit that friggin job, life's been going up and up and up. That place had me miserable and depressed and TIRED for 5 long years. Now I'm starting to remember how I used to be, the real me. No one deserves that kind of stress in their life. Please overtip your poor pity-deserving waitresses.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote