The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

View Poll Results: Is Godiva Chocolate With Chocolate Hearts available in your area?
Yes, it's at.... 1 11.11%
No, just the other Godiva flavors 4 44.44%
No Godiva at all in this benighted place. 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2005, 01:46 PM   #1
russotto
Professor

Godiva Ice Cream

I swear there's a conspiracy to take away the ice cream I like. (I suspect Richard Simmons). My favorite was Haagen-Dazs Coffee Mocha Chip, which they discontinued first in the pints, then at the King of Prussia store... last I checked was still available on South Street, but for who knows how long?

Then there was Godiva. They came out with a number of ice cream flavors, including my favorite Chocolate with Chocolate Hearts. It was always hard to find, but a few months ago it disappeared entirely. All the other flavors are available, but not that one. I wrote to them and they told me it was not discontinued and was available at a number of stores not particularly near me. I went to one of them and... they didn't have it either. It wasn't sold out, there wasn't even a spot on the shelf for it. I think Godiva discontinued it and gave me a list of stores they thought I'd never check.

So, the poll: Is Chocolate with Chocolate Hearts available in your area. If so, please post where!
russotto is offline   Reply With Quote