The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2004, 11:40 PM   #1
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

F***edup family

Yes there IS a point at witch you stop careing in answer to this thread http://cellar.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5970

I have alluded to this a time or two .

My sister is ,was ,and will probley allways will be a junkie and a user of people , she comes by it honestly from my mom , (the user of people thing , NOT the junkie thing she did that to her self , but she still blames mom . )

I have tryed for years to be a good brother and just blow it off when she would call and say " can I get $100 for grocerys ??" , She has 4 boys so food don't last long in her house ,I would get her the cash one way or another . Too many times I have droped by a few days later to see how every body was doing and to see if i could help any other way , the usual answer is " we haven't seen mom or dad for 3-4 days " , i would take the boys out for dinner ( chineese buffet ) and get them some grocerys . my sister would always call all indignent saying that it wasn't nessary for me to get them any more grocerys they had plenty ( i learned later she and hubby would go on 3-4 day herion binges and drop by some shelter with a sobb story about how they had 4 boys to feed ) .
I have helped her move more times than i can count , i have helped (litterly) shovel out her many houses , she LOVES pets but HATES cleaning up after them .
When her husband ODed and died after being in rehad for the UMpteenth time , she called crying , we droped what we were doing and ran to her side . She wanted me to burn the bed he had died on . I did it , trying to help . Looking back I should have asked about the strapes attached to the bed frame .
She moved again after that , again we helped , again we shoveled out her house ( it was SOO nasty my wife got an eye infection from the air ) .
A few months later i get a call from my oldest nepheu , she had plowed he truck into a tree at over 100 mph , broke both her legs , hips , her jaw in 3-4 places , wasted her right elbow and hand , and was in a coma . I took a week off to get her affairs in order fearing the worst , we moved well over 100 miles ( temperly ) so her boys could finish school . Befor all this was going on one of her kids ( my nepheus ) sexualy assulted one of his brothers ( he never was right in the head , crack babby ???) . We had to take gardenship of him to have him commited . Again i had to shovel out her house so we could live there . Her boys finished school and we took them home with us ( she still in a coma ) . So all summer long we camped and canoed with the 2 boys , they loved it . She comes to , is PISSED that i have been messing in her affairs , wants her boys back , etc...... She can't even walk , has no teeth , and the Dr's are worried about her mental state , so i calm her down " what else was i going to do ??? Let the boys stay with us for the summer while you heal . " She agrees , but is so combative she is transfered all over the hospitol , phical rehab , mental ward , combative ward , etc,,,,.
She goes to a rehad facility to learn to walk again , I get a call saying " mom is going to check her self out of the hospitol , the Dr's are SICK of her !!!!" . So i take off work again to go to the hospitol to see whats up , the nurses want her gone , the Dr's want her gone , she got sent flowers and thru them at a Dr , a nurse cleaned up the mess and put the flowers in a Plastic vace for her , she thru them in her face . I show up and calm her down " I can't eat this mush they are trying to feed me , this place SUCKS , these people are ASSHOLES , etc,,,,,, "
So i get her some real food , she throws it at me . I go to her house to see if it is fit for to come home . Again i have to shovel out the house , get industrel strength flea spray to kill a MAJOR infestation . she comes home 2-3 days later and is PISSED that her house stinks , i explain about the fleas , she didn't care .

Sorry to rant but this has been boiling up in side for a WHILE !!!
Its late and i have I have to get up early, but more of the story to tell in a later post .