The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 03-19-2004, 11:29 PM   #1
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Stolen and Posted Without Comment

If we really want to stop terrorism, we have to get Muslim men laid.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Bill Maher

March 20, 2004 | Five British Muslims who were recently sent home from our prison at Guantánamo charge that their American captors brought in prostitutes to taunt them, because most had never even seen a naked woman before. It made me wonder how many members of al-Qaida have ever even dated a girl. We should hire women to infiltrate al-Qaida cells, and fuck them.

Things would change quickly. Because young Muslim men don't really hate America, they're jealous of America. We have rap videos, the Hilton sisters and magazines with titles like "Barely Legal." You know what's barely legal in Afghanistan? Everything.

Young men need sex, and if they don't get it for month after month after month, they wind up cursing the day they ever decided to go to Cornell.

Have you ever wondered why the word from the Arab street is so angry? It's because it's a bunch of guys standing in the street! Which is what guys do when they don't have girlfriends, or aren't allowed to even talk to a girl -- of course they want to commit suicide. Unlike this country, where it's the married guys who wanna kill themselves.

But here, we always have hope. You can at least talk to a girl, and one might be crazy enough to go for you. Or you could get rich, and buy one, like folks do where I live in Beverly Hills.

The connection between no sex and anger is real: It's why prizefighters stay celibate when they're in training, so that on fight night they're pissed off and ready to kill. It's why football players don't have sex after Wednesday. And, conversely, it's why Bill Clinton never started a war.

So to paraphrase the sign in his old war room: It's the pussy, stupid. We need the Coalition of the Willing to be reallywilling. We need to mobilize two divisions of skanks, a regiment of ho's, and a brigade of girls who just can't say no. All under the command of Col. Ann Coulter, who'll be dressed in her "Ilsa, She-Wolf of the S.S." uniform.

Forget the Peace Corps, we need a piece-of-ass-corps. Girls, there's a cure to terrorism, and you're sitting on it.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:38 PM   #2
blue
Operations Operative

Interesting but...

...I'm pretty sure there is such a thing as evil in this world, and I'm pretty sure that young men who believe that any and all innocents that don't see their point of view have to be killed in the name of Allah......

Where in the hell am I going with this? Oh, Evil...yeah right...Nope, they don't need to get laid, they need to be exterminated.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:41 PM   #3
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Originally posted by blue58
Interesting but...

...I'm pretty sure there is such a thing as evil in this world, and I'm pretty sure that young men who believe that any and all innocents that don't see their point of view have to be killed in the name of Allah......

Where in the hell am I going with this? Oh, Evil...yeah right...Nope, they don't need to get laid, they need to be exterminated.
It's certainly more cost effective in the long run.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:42 PM   #4
Elspode

But the whole point is that getting laid will cure evil, too, right?
Old 03-19-2004, 11:44 PM   #5
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
But the whole point is that getting laid will cure evil, too, right?
Nope. Getting laid is evil. Damn, didn't you read the manual?
Old 03-19-2004, 11:45 PM   #6
blue
Operations Operative

I dunno...it worked for me. And Elspode you should be getting busy refuting my critique of your CD....boy I boned one track up but good!

Last edited by blue; 03-19-2004 at 11:48 PM.
blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 11:47 PM   #7
Elspode

I have it on good authority that The Manual was mistranslated.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:49 PM   #8
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
I have it on good authority that The Manual was mistranslated.
Ok smartass, this I gotta hear...
Old 03-19-2004, 11:53 PM   #9
Elspode

Let's just say that somewhere along the line, a conglomeration of ancient history, mythology and religious ferver managed to somehow transmogrify into divine gospel.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:57 PM   #10
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Let's just say that somewhere along the line, a conglomeration of ancient history, mythology and religious ferver managed to somehow transmogrify into divine gospel.
Aw come on man...

I was expecting some truly splendiferous humor not some bit of FACT that we were already aware of.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:58 PM   #11
Elspode

Naw...I'm too tired to be creative.
Old 03-20-2004, 12:01 AM   #12
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Naw...I'm too tired to be creative.
It's only midnight.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:35 AM   #13
Torrere
a real smartass

Wierd. I had read, several months ago, that the '72 virgins' aspect of Heaven was supposed to be hardly relevant to young Palestinian men, because they didn't have much trouble getting laid.
Torrere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 03:00 AM   #14
Skunks
I thought I changed this.

Does anybody have a proper source or quotation on that 70-odd virgins bit? I'd be interested to read up on it a bit more.

And, taking this thread seriously as I possibly shouldn't, I'd say the #1 solution would be simple education of the West as to what the East (and Islam) is all about. At the very least, it'd make for more reasonable suggestions.

I mean, you may as well say that fundie Christians would do with a good hooker or two, just so they're not molesting young boys all the time.

Come to think of it, maybe it is a good idea.
Skunks is offline   Reply With Quote