The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 03-23-2006, 08:25 AM   #1
Cyclefrance
Pump my ride!

Sexually Transmitted Disease

Diificult to know where to put this. I guess here is as good a place as any. Apologies if you have seen it in the USA already only this info has literally just this minute hit my desktop - it seemed important when I read it that I felt it would be better to duplicate than to overlook:

Disease: Gonorrhea Lectim

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease. The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect him." Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years. Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include: anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information, pronounced xenophobia and paranoia, inability to accept responsibility for own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothing behavior.

Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:14 AM   #2
Pie
Gone and done

Old 03-23-2006, 10:43 AM   #3
busterb
NSABFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
Old 03-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
thrillhouse
spoonful of bologna

i have it. it's fatal.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:45 PM   #5
marichiko

Yeah, the ax murderer and Bush have a lot in common. The ax murderer turns out to be sexually promiscuous, too. AND a NOUNCE!
Old 03-23-2006, 07:43 PM   #6
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Fortunately, this one will have run it's course in a couple years but there is a variation in Florida that must be watched.