The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-24-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

My Very Own Personal Stalker.

Recently, someone alerted me that I had a stalker. Actually he stalks Paul T. Ireland and Richard Gibson. He comes into the Cellar, and apparently also goes to my MySpace page, my former campaign website, a blog entry from a former stalker, and a newsgroup where I was being harassed by a douchebag from Australia who put my company's IP address on a blocklist without a justifiable reason.

My stalker googles me and then posts everything he can find in craigslist Los Angeles, and says that any time someone posts something intelligent that happens to agree with one of my positions, it must be me.

So I've been checking the board every now and then to flag off any of this psycho's posts mentioning me or "Gibson". I guess this guy goes into every single city for craiglist in every political room and accuses anyone who posts something he doesn't like of being "Gibson" or "Ireland".

I'm sure there is a way to take legal action against him, but it seems to bother him more when he gets flagged off. There must be others flagging him too because he gets flagged off pretty quickly. The funny part is this guy clearly has no job and posts this crap all day. I'm guessing he's mentally deranged or something and he's on disability at home so he doesn't have to work.

Here's the best part. This guy goes into every city on craigslist...I know because he keeps posting in L.A. saying "Gibson is in Atlanta!" or "Gibson is Posting in San Francisco!" or "Gibson posting in New York City!". So since this guy goes into every city and thinks everyone is "Gibson" or "Ireland" he claims that "Gibson" or "Ireland" are on crack and they are up at all hours posting in every city for and against every topic.

Here's what I've observed from the many people posting to this moron. If you claim you aren't Gibson or Ireland, it means you must be them.

If you say there is no such person as Gibson or Ireland, it means you must be them.

If you post anything in agreement with a post this lunatic has attributed to Gibson or Ireland, it means you must be them.

If you post anything this tard doesn't like, you must be Gibson or Ireland.

If his posts are flagged off by the hundreds of people who are sick of him flooding the board with posts about Gibson or Ireland, it means it was really one person (Gibson or Ireland) and they were using some magical flagging program that "spoofs IPs" or an anonymous IP proxy that apparently found a magic way to avoid having to use cookies like everyone else on Craigslist must do.

Clearly my stalker doesn't comprehend circular logic and isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Well at any case, it seems as though this stalker is just an idiot, or an internet troll. If he shows up at my house or bothers my wife or daughter, you'll see me on the news as the guy who blew away his internet stalker.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:50 AM   #2
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

I'm too old and ugly for a stalker! fu**!
Old 04-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Me too. I'm also fat. But I've got one. Actually this is my 2nd or 3rd one. I guess that happens when you are involved in politics and psychos don't like your political stance.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

thats pretty cool - in a sick twisted way - You're my brush with fame...
Old 04-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
lookout123
changed his status to single

UG?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

whooo - G?
Old 04-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #7
wolf
lobber of scimitars

well .... people hardly ever agree with you here, so I don't see any possibility that you're using a sock puppet.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
lookout123
changed his status to single

that's just cuz we're stupid and stuff though. maybe he has a sock puppet army opposing him to lend credence to his genius status.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

I've got the voices in my head for that.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Is this where I say, "It isn't me?"

It isn't, of course. I'm not motivated enough to stalk anyone, let alone over politics. Sex, maybe, but not with you, Radar, or anyone else with a penis.

That's Shel's job. :p
Old 04-25-2008, 04:16 AM   #11
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I know this is about Radar's real stalker...

But can I just add that since I went blonde I have been approached by about five African men (ie men who from their accents grew up in Africa) on the street, at bus stops, in the supermarket. And they all want my number, want me to take theirs, aren't bothered that I have a boyfriend (which is all I can say as I don't have a ring on my left hand).

Last night I met Benjamin. He followed me from the Co-op, across the crossing, to the bus stop (where I popped into a shop) and halfway home. I finally managed to get through to him I wasn't interested - although I stopped in at work rather than going straight home just in case.

What can I say? It seems a combination of pale skin, blonde hair and a fat arse are very appealing to certain men. Certain pushy men.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:42 AM   #12
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

when my hair comes back, I'm totally going waaaaaaay blonde!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

My stalker is still posting on craiglist. What a pathetic loser. LOL!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #14
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Gee -- I've only been to Australia, in, like, 1984. That would be like sixteen years before I got a computer.